Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 100. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Looks good and healthy project, guys don't panic invest, undervalued projects will make us money, let us keep low profile.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
The site requires you to fill in all forms, but I don't want to participate in all bounties.
Perhaps the site held some work. Yesterday was required to fill out all the forms, but today it is possible to fill in what you want. I just tried it. So you can participate in some bounties.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
i'm just wondering.... what will be the price of each coin when it reached the exchanges for it has a very large number of coin supply, if we apply the law of supply and demand in economics, how much will be the price? What are the assurance that we can get the value of our money if ever we contribute at the ICO? There is a risk that the price of this coin will be very low when it was added at the exchanges due to large coin supply that will devaluated our investments if ever.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
YYYYYYYYYYYaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

Another boring ICO launch.

Activity: 1129
Merit: 425
I am joined to all bounty (signature campaign + social media). Forward to successful ICO.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Interesting project.

I have a question regarding bounty campaign... Can i join avatar campaign only? I mean just wearing PRO avatar without changing my actual signature...

Please dev let me know that.

Thanks

Yes you can Smiley

I joined avatar campaign... but i don't know how to verify that i've been correctly registered as campaign partecipant.... i registered on https://procommerce.io/ but i can't find my entry in the google docs document.

Dev, could you confirm that i'm in?

Thanks
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Hi Patriarch i leave from Pro Commerce signature campaign please delete my entry in signature spreadsheet..Well I just in social media bounty and for sure keep watching here for looking a good news
thanks Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
hi sir for facebook and twitter campaign I've had to follow like and retweet share in fecebook, please for service spreadsheet for me please
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
hi sir if you still need a backup for my Indonesian translation is always ready
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hello, the question from one of the Russian thread, if a user from bitcointalk would like to join only twitter campaign, what fields are mandatory to be filled? Can he submit only twitter link and skip the rest info? Thanks

Yes, none of the fields are required unless they want to participate Smiley
Thank you.

So if they want to participate, they must fill all the fields if applicable? The user can't skip bitcointalk name/rank/link profile or can?

You they should be able to skip it. So they don't have to type anything in them.

and how if we make a mistake like only join twitter campaign but already filled all the field, is that ok?
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hello again, one more user in Russian thread updated that he faced a problem with the Junior signature code, please check his profile and preview the signature, could you please double check that code is correct maybe he did something wrong? Thanks
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Joined for Social Media Bounty , hoping for a good start of 2017 with PRO Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
Hello, the question from one of the Russian thread, if a user from bitcointalk would like to join only twitter campaign, what fields are mandatory to be filled? Can he submit only twitter link and skip the rest info? Thanks

Thank you.
So if they want to participate, they must fill all the fields if applicable? The user can't skip bitcointalk name/rank/link profile or can?

You they should be able to skip it. So they don't have to type anything in them.

Oтвeтили, чтo Bы мoжeтe иx пpoпycтить и нe зaпoлнять.

" they should be able to skip it. So they don't have to type anything in them "

The site requires you to fill in all forms, but I don't want to participate in all bounties.
Activity: 654
Merit: 545
Join For social media bounty Wink

Thank you.

Oтвeтили, чтo Bы мoжeтe иx пpoпycтить и нe зaпoлнять.

" they should be able to skip it. So they don't have to type anything in them "
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.
Do you guys trust this project? No escrow, it looks like opair and ebitz scam, but those were self-moderated threads. But this one is open for discussion, i hope this one is a legit one, and no more scams in the future.

Escrow will be announced tomorrow Smiley
Also, we have a very good surprise for everyone that is supporting this project. Stay tuned.

Best regards,
Patriarch.
Pages:
Jump to: