Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 102. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 430
Merit: 250
hi dev
i joined all bounty sign camp avatar social media and newsletter

Are you joke man  Cheesy
LOL .... Please be patient, campaign that you follow unfinished
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
Is it Russian project?
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
I am joined to all bounty (signature campaign and social media) Smiley
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
UPDATE:

Hello guys,

All accounts that were opened in the past day have been manually activated.
Just login in, no need to confirm. The issue came from Gmail sending emails to spam.
It is now fixed and we added a captcha for future registrations.

Also, we are stoked for a very big announcement we will make tomorrow stay tuned Smiley

Best regards,

Patriarch.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
  Joined in Twitter & FB social media bounty.   
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
In this modern world of technology, e-commerce is becoming a very significant option for many businesses as there are lots of companies wants it as beneficial so Pr commerce will be good if it really work as e-commerce.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
helo, im joining signature campaign and avatar , and social media .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 505
Joined in Twitter & FB social media bounty.  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 380
Join the signature bounty and all social media already filled . thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Hello, the Russian translation was finished here is the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17513318
also sent PM with th elink just in case. Please confirm.
I reserved one more post and as a bonus will translate all the bounties terms and conditions in the coming days.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
It was a very attractive presentation. Obviously well prepared. I can think of investment.
There is a little bit of idle money to try it. Cool

What presentation? Were u there? I thought it's due on monday for some reason. Alright, I will grab a metal stick and jump in my car. Because of traffic clog-ups, I can't guarantee that I will get to the airport terminal in due time, which also makes giving any estimates on my arrival date impossible. Though I can promise that I will get in touch with u when I find a cheap flight to Pro Commerce headquarter.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
Joined in social media bounty, signature campaign, avatar bounty.
Activity: 518
It was a very attractive presentation. Obviously well prepared. I can think of investment.
There is a little bit of idle money to try it. Cool

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
       it is impossible to register. when linking this picture -  Internal Server Error -    how to fix? I use Opera browser and Mozilla  .sorry my english   Smiley-
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
The email confirmation does not arrive in my email after waiting 20 minutes. Check your SMTP settings please.
Activity: 854
the confirmation email never comes
Activity: 711
i want to join the signature campaign, twitter and facebook. but after i register in the website i dont receive the email for active my account
Activity: 592
hi dev
i joined all bounty sign camp avatar social media and newsletter

You still is in Tokes so where you wear the signature of that campaign. There is problem to get activation email once it will be active than you will get your address.

When an activation email arrives in ur mail boxes, google anti-fishing feature automatically puts it in a spam can and blocks the sending email. 'All messages coming from Pro Commerce website will be deemed malignant because they carry trojans inside them', Larry Page stated in an interview with Yahoo.Inc.
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
twitter.com/iolardemartini
Hi,

I made my registration, but I did not receive the activation email, I would like to participate on social media bounty.

Thanks.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
ESCROW

*TBA*

Still no escrow TBA? Actually I wonder will this project raise much money cuz no escrow, no real identities

yes i wish OP will make escrow clear up before ICO alive on JAN 18 .
escrow = project sucess

Escrow is noy equal to project success, such as deCLOUDs, scam ICO, fooled one escrow, that scammer claimed that the project has 2 escrows, buy one is scammer himself, lol. Escrow can be faked, or fund release can be very easy, like normal blockchain and coin distribution, easy job for normal people. Personnaly I doubt this project is a scam, looks like deCLOUDs, Nodio, opair, ebitz scams and so forth.
Jump to: