Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 91. (Read 140063 times)

Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
15 billion coins?

at ICO prices thats a market cap of roughly 0.3 - 0.5  Billion USD

I'm not all that positive that any of your "donators" have a chance really   Roll Eyes

ICO prices are way too high.

What coin/algo?  Wheres the git?

I will follow what ICO Rating scores this.

I mentioned this before....market cap is measured by coins in circulation....
so no you are wrong. Market cap will be determined by the amount sold

I see the distinction - but

Why issue 15 billion?

Will any unsold coins DEFINITELY be burned?

I still say the ICO price is too expensive.

Agreed. Burned, I'm in. Held back, too expensive. And yes, I understand the circulation argument except any held back funds loom over the project like a dangling sword ready to fall without notice.
I also agree the price is too expensive base on the supply 15B is too much , well let's see what will happen next will watchh this thread.
the obligatory campaign participants know how the development of coins.
in view of how funds collected. It was horrible.
If ico failed if you can hold the promise to pay the workers.
as many responded to the coin too expensive. is there any reason cling to beliefs. If we hear it, the effect is the same for any of our
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
15 billion coins?

at ICO prices thats a market cap of roughly 0.3 - 0.5  Billion USD

I'm not all that positive that any of your "donators" have a chance really   Roll Eyes

What coin/algo?  Wheres the git?

Why issue 15 billion?

Agreed. Burned, I'm in. Held back, too expensive. And yes, I understand the circulation argument except any held back funds loom over the project like a dangling sword ready to fall without notice.
I also agree the price is too expensive base on the supply 15B is too much , well let's see what will happen next will watchh this thread.
Activity: 490
How to see the list of participants of the campaign's signature?
I have been doing a submit on the website.
you can see here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1On-4xfdhnM8N5_4Bc0YjSwOFaq-1t7PZonwqVn8jubY/edit?usp=sharing for campaign's signature
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Thd concept is good.I hope it is also exceuted well.Good luck
Activity: 401
How to see the list of participants of the campaign's signature?
I have been doing a submit on the website.
how much raised so far? its not on the site...
You can checek here https://blockchain.info/address/3NQu6d9aAVvX5RHCSh51RxQzbC8FzBGqY2

So far this ico was raise 6,57 btc
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
15 billion coins?

at ICO prices thats a market cap of roughly 0.3 - 0.5  Billion USD

I'm not all that positive that any of your "donators" have a chance really   Roll Eyes

What coin/algo?  Wheres the git?

Why issue 15 billion?

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
how much raised so far? its not on the site...
Sir, please update again list the participant signature
I have joined a signature campaign.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
good luck for this ico
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
for an article posted on a blog, whether the blog should have 500 followers, for a blog can be 500 follower was tough because I had so long to blogging, whereas I want to follow this bounty article

please explanation
thank you
You quoted me for some reason ... I'd love to answer but I am not competent in these matters. I'm just a simple user, just like you. Hopefully the dev will explain.
Half a year ago we didn't have so many scam  projects and so many ICO as well. Now there are hundreds, if not thousands.
A few dozen is presented per month at least. So people stop to believe in such projects.
In fact, now a lot of new ico and people give their money to the more attractive projects. If I remember correctly the projects with the prefix "pro" did not end well. (This is just my personal observations, I could be wrong). It collected only 6 Bitcoins, sorry if it's all over, but there is still more than a month, so anything is possible.

for an article posted on a blog, whether the blog should have 500 followers, for a blog can be 500 follower was tough because I had so long to blogging, whereas I want to follow this bounty article

please explanation
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
Half a year ago we didn't have so many scam  projects and so many ICO as well. Now there are hundreds, if not thousands.
A few dozen is presented per month at least. So people stop to believe in such projects.
In fact, now a lot of new ico and people give their money to the more attractive projects. If I remember correctly the projects with the prefix "pro" did not end well. (This is just my personal observations, I could be wrong). It collected only 6 Bitcoins, sorry if it's all over, but there is still more than a month, so anything is possible.
Activity: 912
Merit: 505

Something after the first day the amount does not change, are no participants in because are approaching more important coins. Six months ago, this coin could easily collect 100 times more.

Some people become so hungry for money that they do anything to get some money as fast as they can so this year we better keep our eyes open even when we asleep  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

Something after the first day the amount does not change, are no participants in because are approaching more important coins. Six months ago, this coin could easily collect 100 times more.
i want join signature sir
I've submit website
What else should I do to follow campaign sign tangang
Please see my account
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Good luck with this ICO! How many BTC collected?
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Arabic translation reserved for this ANN ..
Thank you
Activity: 558
Merit: 500

Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Great news, well done team! Distribution day will be full of new pleasant releases.
The update was translated and added to the Russian thread!
PolyPanto, you work so hard, trying to bring the latest news to us. Do you have time for a personal life? Try to relax. I think procomerce team must pay you a bonus!

Ohhh, dear Daddybios, it's so sweet that you care  Grin Yeap, I'm busy and try to post all updates and answer the questions, but I can assure you that I still have time for personal life, btw you didn't play poker with us for a while, so in case you have time join us. And of course  I will never mind to get a bonus  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: