Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 87. (Read 140063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
ok now its just a troll...
you had legit questions bro but now your just trolling.
plus you are wrong in market cap, it is based on amount in circulation.

Why do you consider questions about basic informations as trolling?

The value of a project is about the total supply. If 99.9% are in the hands of the team it just means, that this Coin is a 99.9%-premine-project.

Or what will happen with the Coins that are not in circulation? How will they be distributed?

And again: That you don't seem to have those questions but consider me as a troll - that is interesting.

the problem is that those questions have already been answered dude you keep asking the same stuff

Aha! The OP says he can't disclosure some informations because of "interest of conflict" and you say now my questions have already been answered? Then it shouldn't be a problem to show me where, right? And since you consider me as a troll - the question "why?" is also not answered yet.

See, I've read all posts of the OP. And most of the time in this whole thread it's about bounties. Nearly nothing is to find about very basic informations.

Please show me the info how they plan to distribute the Coins that will not be sold in the ICO. I know that the plan is to hold them in cold-storage - but even if one would trust them (and again: that means this is a 99.9%-premine-project) there is still the question HOW to distribute them.

You say the info was given - please show me where.

And you can't talk the fact away that the value of the total supply at an average ICO-price would be about $450,000,000!

With other words: If they plan to distribute the premine and let's say they would act very carefully - it would still mean, that the market-price can't possibly rise until the market would value this project at hundreds of millions of dollar.

Again: Why don't you have those questions? Are you connected to the team?

You see...you just repeated again. I told u market cap is based on coins in circulation.
And bro, they are not going to be held in cold storage, they will be in escrow.\ OP
i do agree with you  that they sould be more clear on how they will distribute coins. because the apps will bring people from outside into crypto but other that there is no real plan other than whta the blog post said.
and i do hope that is cleared before actual launch. but since i did invest i go off what te escrow said.

Man, escrow can be anything. The real question is how the supply will be distributed. And again: What you tell people here about the market-cap is totally misleading!

1. They create a total supply of 15bn Coins!
2. They sell whatever is possible in an ICO at a price that the total would be about $450 m - that is telling about the price!
3. Of course, only a fraction of those Coins will be sold out
4. The Rest, and that will be >99% --> in cold-escrow-storage

Who will be escrow btw?

5. Nobody knows how they plan to distribute, but it's clear: They want to sell the rest! Whatever rules there might be pointed out to get it - I don't know!

6. Nobody knows the inflation-rate right now! That's another fun-fact!

Are these basic-economic-facts so hard to understand?

For me it's very hard to understand why you have so much trust if you don't know more than me and if you don't know them. And if you are honest about "no connections" - that means nothing more than that you defend something plus trying to give me a troll-branding while you know nothing about this! Of course that's possible. It's maybe even usual for guys without any experience in Crypto.

no your wrong on that bro, TOTAL SUPPLY and AVAILABLE SUPPLY are different.. i can point you to some coins that are this way
what do you mean that escrow can be anything?
i see your point on certain questions but some of them have been answered.
as i invested of course it raises more questions for the dev to answer.
no word on unsold coin escrow yet. if they dont have one funds shouldnt be released to them

Total and available supply - difference: Because it's that way on Coinmarketcap or why?

Is it really that hard to understand that it doesn't matter? Let me explain why, because you really seem to be new to Crypto:

The team sells amount x of Coins now (most likely not even close to 1%). Let's call that available supply. That is the amount that will be on the market right after the ICO! I think we agree here.

But: They've sold this amount x at a price that the total amount values at about $450,000,000

That means nothing else than Debt on a future price (only if this project should turn out as very successful) on the back of those who invest now. Because they already pay the price as if this would have such a value!

Totally centralized:

They hold these 99.9% premine - in escrow. What I mean with "can be anything" is: There are no rules, no informations how and how much Coins they get and when --> to sell it. And I'm not aware that there are informations who will hold those coins.

So, let's say they give themselve rules when they get more of the premine - that will reach the market. And it will happen additionally to the inflation because of the PoS-System - while nobody knows the inflation-rate, right?

Let's think about the premine - doesn't it need a lot of trust that it won't be staked?

You know what would be possible with an amount that is > 50% in a PoS-System, right?

With 99.9% this project is no Cryptocurrency! It's a totally centralized central-bank-premine-whatever-thing at a ridiculous high price.

Every aspect needs trust while all given informations, and especially those informations that are not given show:

There is zero reason to trust the guys behind this in any way. Nothing shows honesty. Nothing shows abilities.

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

The value of a project is about the total supply. If 99.9% are in the hands of the team it just means, that this Coin is a 99.9%-premine-project.

Or what will happen with the Coins that are not in circulation? How will they be distributed?

And again: That you don't seem to have those questions but consider me as a troll - that is interesting.

the problem is that those questions have already been answered dude you keep asking the same stuff

Aha! The OP says he can't disclosure some informations because of "interest of conflict" and you say now my questions have already been answered? Then it shouldn't be a problem to show me where, right? And since you consider me as a troll - the question "why?" is also not answered yet.

See, I've read all posts of the OP. And most of the time in this whole thread it's about bounties. Nearly nothing is to find about very basic informations.

Please show me the info how they plan to distribute the Coins that will not be sold in the ICO. I know that the plan is to hold them in cold-storage - but even if one would trust them (and again: that means this is a 99.9%-premine-project) there is still the question HOW to distribute them.

And you can't talk the fact away that the value of the total supply at an average ICO-price would be about $450,000,000!

With other words: If they plan to distribute the premine and let's say they would act very carefully - it would still mean, that the market-price can't possibly rise until the market would value this project at hundreds of millions of dollar.

You see...you just repeated again. I told u market cap is based on coins in circulation.
And bro, they are not going to be held in cold storage, they will be in escrow.\ OP
i do agree with you  that they sould be more clear on how they will distribute coins. because the apps will bring people from outside into crypto but other that there is no real plan other than whta the blog post said.
and i do hope that is cleared before actual launch. but since i did invest i go off what te escrow said.

Man, escrow can be anything. The real question is how the supply will be distributed. And again: What you tell people here about the market-cap is totally misleading!

2. They sell whatever is possible in an ICO at a price that the total would be about $450 m - that is telling about the price!

Who will be escrow btw?

5. Nobody knows how they plan to distribute, but it's clear: They want to sell the rest! Whatever rules there might be pointed out to get it - I don't know!

For me it's very hard to understand why you have so much trust if you don't know more than me and if you don't know them. And if you are honest about "no connections" - that means nothing more than that you defend something plus trying to give me a troll-branding while you know nothing about this! Of course that's possible. It's maybe even usual for guys without any experience in Crypto.

no your wrong on that bro, TOTAL SUPPLY and AVAILABLE SUPPLY are different.. i can point you to some coins that are this way
what do you mean that escrow can be anything?
i see your point on certain questions but some of them have been answered.
as i invested of course it raises more questions for the dev to answer.
no word on unsold coin escrow yet. if they dont have one funds shouldnt be released to them
legendary

Who will be escrow btw?

oh and i wish i could be part of the team
i send my info to them but no reply...they say they are hiring.. but no positions named on it

legendary

legendary

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
nice project pro - commerce, have long work..
legendary
15 Billion Coins will not be in circulation.
This will take anywhere from 7-15 years to happen and ONLY with the development of a viable product.
Only coins in circulation will be the coins sold in ICO, and those given out by our Coin Back Reward App.
This App will not hand out coins by the millions, so even this app will take years before for it to runs out of coins.
With this compelling App, and the ability to receive coins back from retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Target and more, we do not have a single doubt that this will have an impact on mainstream commerce.

I understand documentation is being asked of us, we are putting the last touches as we speak. This should be out today or tomorrow. Team is working around the clock to put everything together, sometimes 20 hour days. Please have patience as we fine tune everything.
Please remember that development of QT, Modern, Electrum, and the Coin Back Reward App is going to be done by distribution day. I will be more than happy to refund EVERYBODY if this is not met.

For more questions, concerns and direct contact with us, please join us on Slack @

procommerce.slack.com

And how will the 15 bn Coins be distributed over the years?

What kind of blockchain will this be? Is it a fork of another one and if yes which one, or new kind, which algo?

And why did you start an ICO without all these Infos, without a whitepaper? It's a honest question, since I really don't understand why a team would make such a move. I mean, you ask for patience while the ICO is already running since over a week what basically means, that you ask for money before you have done just the basic-work.

Each retailer will have a specific percentage of coin returned based on purchase amount. Coin will be mainly a POS coin, there will be a block reward based on coins sold.
There are some things we cannot mention at this moment due to conflict of interest.
To be clear, we are not asking anyone to invest in any form. This is considered a donation and while there is a refund option, we are not asking anybody for money.
We didn't feel is was necessary to launch with a Whitepaper because of that.
This is a project Founded by myself and a few others. We have already funded more than 1/3 of the total development. This is why ICO has stated with current escrow terms.
All donations will be used to further develop this platform and the marketing of such. PM me your email and i will send you a slack invitation as it is more personal and direct.

Best regards,
Patriarch

You can call it donation but that doesn't change the fact, that those who would think about "donating" only would give money if they believe to see any kind of return, right? I mean, this market is not about charity-financing of teams who make big promises but don't even give basic informations. You say the reason is "conflict of interest" - that's interesting. Especially because you believe here as well (like with the whitepaper) that it's "not necessary" to explain that a little bit more.

And out of Investor-perspective one of the major question is the supply of course and the price etc. Right now, even if you would only sell 1 million Tokens of 15 billion - the marketcap of the total would be about $450 million.

How is it possible to evaluate this project so high?

Thing is: Even if I would believe that this could turn out as a quality-project by it's fundamentals and that you guys basically know what you're doing and all informations would be given, "just" this would let me step back:

- unbelievable high price
- Huge majority of Coins in hands of the team

You say those coins will be distributed over years but you don't say how. You could sell it, do other ICO's, you could give it away for free. All possibilities would mean pressure on the market - and again: That price is ridiculous high.

P.S.: Thanks for the slack-invite but I believe that things like that should be discussed in public.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
A very good explanation from the dev . Its more understandable as to how it would generate the rewards and incentives.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO
This will take anywhere from 7-15 years to happen and ONLY with the development of a viable product.
Only coins in circulation will be the coins sold in ICO, and those given out by our Coin Back Reward App.
This App will not hand out coins by the millions, so even this app will take years before for it to runs out of coins.
With this compelling App, and the ability to receive coins back from retailers like Amazon, Best Buy, Target and more, we do not have a single doubt that this will have an impact on mainstream commerce.

I understand documentation is being asked of us, we are putting the last touches as we speak. This should be out today or tomorrow. Team is working around the clock to put everything together, sometimes 20 hour days. Please have patience as we fine tune everything.
Please remember that development of QT, Modern, Electrum, and the Coin Back Reward App is going to be done by distribution day. I will be more than happy to refund EVERYBODY if this is not met.

For more questions, concerns and direct contact with us, please join us on Slack @

procommerce.slack.com

What kind of blockchain will this be? Is it a fork of another one and if yes which one, or new kind, which algo?

And why did you start an ICO without all these Infos, without a whitepaper? It's a honest question, since I really don't understand why a team would make such a move. I mean, you ask for patience while the ICO is already running since over a week what basically means, that you ask for money before you have done just the basic-work.

Each retailer will have a specific percentage of coin returned based on purchase amount. Coin will be mainly a POS coin, there will be a block reward based on coins sold.
There are some things we cannot mention at this moment due to conflict of interest.
To be clear, we are not asking anyone to invest in any form. This is considered a donation and while there is a refund option, we are not asking anybody for money.
We didn't feel is was necessary to launch with a Whitepaper because of that.
This is a project Founded by myself and a few others. We have already funded more than 1/3 of the total development. This is why ICO has stated with current escrow terms.
All donations will be used to further develop this platform and the marketing of such. PM me your email and i will send you a slack invitation as it is more personal and direct.

Best regards,
Patriarch

legendary

procommerce.slack.com

Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

procommerce.slack.com
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
i've been join bounty program Smiley please check my account dev..
thanks
Activity: 59
Joining your signature campaign and avatar also register my account.

joined signature campaign..thanks
Your signature is broken mate.

why can?..
legendary
Dev, you should put that link of the ESCROW address in OP so anyone that wants to track the escrow / amount of funds can easily find it.

https://blockchain.info/address/3NQu6d9aAVvX5RHCSh51RxQzbC8FzBGqY2

7.68 BTC so far - how many of the 15 billion tokens is that now? And is there news if you will burn the unsold tokens from the 15 billion?

If we calculate it with an average price of $0.03 per token and $920 for 1 BTC, it's:

7.68 * 920 = $7065

7065/0.03 = 235,520 token sold.

That is in percentage:

100/15,000,000,000 * 235,520 = 0.0016% ---> of the total supply they've sold until now.  

That's one reason why I called this "ridiculous".

Total "value" if they would sell just 1% of the supply: $4,500,000

And just btw, since there is nothing to find about the tech and the blockchain and the algo there is obviously also no specifics about inflation-rate etc. But let's say it would only be 1% of the total supply per year, it would be: 150,000,000

...while they have sold not even 240k until now!

This is as crazy as Neucoin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-neucoin-easy-to-use-free-to-try-focused-on-micropayments-official-944933

Huge supply (but only 3bn) and huge inflation. I did the math in 2015 and said it would have zero chance and they called me "troll" and whatever. But it's abandoned and the most recent news is this:

"This market did not meet the volume requirements and is being evaluated for delisting on January 28th, 2017."

It's still there: https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NEU

Price is at 1 sat. Chart is this:

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neucoin/

They've done an ICO and got about $1 million at that time (about 4000 BTC).

Whenever I see something that is full with blabla and nice pictures, but nothing meaningful and nothing about the tech but proof that the guys behind didn't even do the math, there is zero doubt that things will go wrong.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Dev, you should put that link of the ESCROW address in OP so anyone that wants to track the escrow / amount of funds can easily find it.

https://blockchain.info/address/3NQu6d9aAVvX5RHCSh51RxQzbC8FzBGqY2

7.68 BTC so far - how many of the 15 billion tokens is that now? And is there news if you will burn the unsold tokens from the 15 billion?
Another good project launched at the wrong time.A lot of good and unique ICOs failed in past few days because of upward trend in bitcoin price.
ChoronoBank is also having problem attracting more funds now despite a lot of promotion.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
www.guestcrew.com
Joining your signature campaign and avatar also register my account.

joined signature campaign..thanks
Your signature is broken mate.
Pages:
Jump to: