Pages:
Author

Topic: Processing time - page 2. (Read 3064 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
June 03, 2016, 12:07:56 AM
Our Bitcoin deposit need 3 confirmations and withdrawal are instant.
INR deposit and withdrawal takes up to 3 business hours.

Regards

Any plans to reduce the timing and also anything like auto deposit coming up soon?
Auto deposit or auto withdrawal? I suggest Indian exchanges should support adding funds with debit cards too besides imps/neft etc as debit card funding would be instant and can be done 24x7
i know they can't avail this features to their customers because for doing this they have to add payment gaetway service.and payment getaway take 2-4% tax while receiving money in your bank.so btc rate will be increase 4% in exchange.then people will not prefer to give high amount because they can get same things in less than 4%.
thats it.
June 02, 2016, 11:54:37 PM
So how are these questions related to bitcoin/bitcoin exchange. I am not aware of any exchange asking this information, maybe you can enlighten us with the innovative exchange which decided to follow the footsteps of satoshi and setup a bitcoin exchange as path breaking as bitcoin itself.

Read the quoted quote inside the quote you quoted. Privacy is not just for criminals.
yes privacy is not for criminal only.
but which privacy are you talking about?
your that useless statement on wife or bank?
if you need bank privacy while exchanging your coin with any exchange they are not fool,they only deal if you provide your info.
June 02, 2016, 11:51:02 PM
I think among all Unocoin takes 24 hours for INR withdrawals.  But zebpay takes around 30 mins when you deposit INR withdrawal.

agreed with you zebpay is more more faster than unocoin.unocoin just waste of time.its take lot of time to get exchanged your coin or money.
June 02, 2016, 11:48:21 PM
Moreover unless one is upto something illegal,why would he want to be anonymous is beyond my comprehension

Really??
What if your wife cant conceive and you don't want to disclose that?
What if you have a mental disease and don't want the stigma?
What if you are genetically gay but happen to be born in a society that doesn't accept it?
What if you are a minority in a rioting area?
What if you are a whistleblower?

I can keep going but if it is still beyond your comprehension then it is, well, beyond your comprehension.

sorry to be rude but your statement is useless and spare. these all material you mentioned is no longer attached to business area.

sorry to be rude but your statement is useless and spare. these all material you mentioned is no longer attached to business area.
yes this is true that if someone's wife is conceive but he don't want to disclose it.do you take both are same?
one things is already clear this is criminal through to be anonymous while bitcoin trading.
June 02, 2016, 11:32:12 PM
How do you get paid when you sell on localbitcoin or p2p? If you share bank details or PayPal with buyer,aren't you compromising on you anonymity?
I'm compromising my anonymity with a person and not with a company who'd keep my information safe and secure and produce when needed.Also the guys who I trade bitcoins with,live in some other parts of the world who give two shits about my bank information.  

so here you trust stranger who created ac on lbc without submitting his personal documents.what is guarantee they are not compromising your info.
LOCALBITCOIN IS PLACES OF CRIMINAL AND BLACK MONEY
this because you can buy hacked credit card and buy bitcoin from any trader without showing your identity on lbc.you can also send money from someone's else ac.
1week ago my friend got scammed while trading on localbitcoin for mobikwik.the buyer of btc sent money from someone's else mobikwik account.then mobikwik account holder claimed to police.finally btc seller account has been freezed Grin . there are many people around me doing carding and hacking ac of wallets.and simply converting its in btc.
no identity,white money. you just kid in this exchange market.if you sell bitcoin in lbc i am sure one day either you will be fuvked in scam or get money from stolen credit card.then owner of ac will complain that you just stolen their money.

in other side exchange are good. they don't share your account info till police need.its depend on what kind of business you are doing with your bank ac.exchange never can scam you.they are authorised and registered with government. they have great policy and if they compromise with your documents you can claim on them.
June 02, 2016, 11:14:39 PM
Want a good advice ? Stop using Indian bitcoin exchanges if you love anonymity.I still prefer buying/selling using localbitcoins or p2p here on bitcointalk.
local bitcoin have some chances to get scammed by someono.you can't trust people but you can trust company like zebpay,coinsecure...etc.
this is because i already scammed on localbitcoin.they don't take your identity you can create account and fuck amyone thers money there. police will not do anything.

by the way you need anonymity because criminals are doing this.then this is made for you...go ahead.
June 02, 2016, 11:09:17 PM
As per my experience with Coinsecure, all my withdrawals were nearly instant (30 - 40 mins) and they always do IMPS, which is awesome.  Grin
no,not all.Zebpay use  neft for withdrawing inr.thats why i get notification before getting inr in bank "your withdrwa request has been completed."but when i check my bank ac there will be no money received by zebpay.
June 02, 2016, 11:04:25 PM
Dear members,
Lets provide this vital info to the community about the deposits/withdrawals time of various exchanges

Exchange          |    Deposit(btc)           |     Deposit(INR)       |    Withdrawal(btc) |    Withdrawal(INR)

1.  Coinsecure                  Instant(3 conf)             1 hour                    Instant                       30 mins

2.  Zebpay                       Instant(6 conf)             30 mins                  Instant                       Instant

3.  Btcxindia(Lvl1)             Instant                        2 hours                  2 hours                 1 business day

4.  Unocoin                          ?                                ?                            ?                    1 business day

Please  help me fill this form:
Regards
Great efforts by you. currently i am using each exchange so your info are good.but here withdrawing inr in Zebpay the money store in Zebpay account not in your bank so it can't be asume as withdraw.after this withdraw inr take 2-4hours.its my personal experience.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 02, 2016, 05:25:19 PM

Regards

Any plans to reduce the timing and also anything like auto deposit coming up soon?
Auto deposit or auto withdrawal? I suggest Indian exchanges should support adding funds with debit cards too besides imps/neft etc as debit card funding would be instant and can be done 24x7
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
June 02, 2016, 02:09:33 PM

Regards

legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
June 02, 2016, 01:13:19 PM

Regards
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
June 02, 2016, 10:16:13 AM
Good folks pls keep your discussion about criminality outside this thread.
Thank you all for your contribution.I have updated the thread.
Activity: 700
May 31, 2016, 02:46:27 AM
I think among all Unocoin takes 24 hours for INR withdrawals.  But zebpay takes around 30 mins when you deposit INR withdrawal.

Activity: 452
Merit: 252
from democracy to self-rule.
May 30, 2016, 11:57:59 PM
So how are these questions related to bitcoin/bitcoin exchange. I am not aware of any exchange asking this information, maybe you can enlighten us with the innovative exchange which decided to follow the footsteps of satoshi and setup a bitcoin exchange as path breaking as bitcoin itself.

Read the quoted quote inside the quote you quoted. Privacy is not just for criminals.
Activity: 560
May 30, 2016, 02:07:35 PM
all I know is Unocoin too slow
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
May 30, 2016, 11:52:59 AM
Moreover unless one is upto something illegal,why would he want to be anonymous is beyond my comprehension

Really??
What if you are genetically gay but happen to be born in a society that doesn't accept it?

I can keep going but if it is still beyond your comprehension then it is, well, beyond your comprehension.

Activity: 452
Merit: 252
from democracy to self-rule.
May 30, 2016, 08:33:39 AM

Really??

legendary
May 30, 2016, 07:35:13 AM
How do you get paid when you sell on localbitcoin or p2p? If you share bank details or PayPal with buyer,aren't you compromising on you anonymity?
I'm compromising my anonymity with a person and not with a company who'd keep my information safe and secure and produce when needed.Also the guys who I trade bitcoins with,live in some other parts of the world who give two shits about my bank information. 

Everyone is entitled to their
opinion and I respect yours.But I am more convinient with sharing my info with these companies rather than any random individual.Moreover unless one is upto something illegal,why would he want to be anonymous is beyond my comprehension
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
May 30, 2016, 07:11:22 AM
legendary
May 30, 2016, 06:52:08 AM
Want a good advice ? Stop using Indian bitcoin exchanges if you love anonymity.I still prefer buying/selling using localbitcoins or p2p here on bitcointalk.
Pages:
Jump to: