Pages:
Author

Topic: Professional Union of Bounty Hunters! - page 3. (Read 849 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
The demand of bounty hunters is less than the supply of the service provided by hunters so we cant control the game. The lack of regulation in the bounty hunting job is also a reason hunters can't set the rules because every bounty manager and team can change their mind on the required allocation of tokens along the line.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 08, 2018, 07:40:36 PM
What do fellow bounty hunters think? We do a lot of work and don’t get our reward, we are being cheated and some administrators are behaving like freaks! Maybe it's time to unite and put forward their own conditions of the game !?
What do you think???

hmm well thought out and idea and sounds cool but won't be an easy task because it means that bounty hunters will speak with one voice. Also it will only be effective if there's a way the bounty tokens can be escrowed so that it is released immediately to hunters after the ico.
Activity: 322
November 08, 2018, 07:09:48 PM
That will really make a whole lot of sense but sense we are located in different past of the world where different people have different views, it might be hard to co-ordinate such a union because many people will still not pay attention but if such a union comes out, I will be in full support
Activity: 131
Merit: 2
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 08, 2018, 06:52:39 PM
While this sounds like a laudable idea, I'm struggling to see the impact it will make on the bounties out there as a lot of these things are not in the control of the bounty hunter. A professional union will look like something that isn't open to every bounty hunter and will have some rules, etc. For a largely decentralized space and large unregulated, I don't see the impact this will make TBVH.

I think the most difficult task in any venture is getting started.
If there is a union, and they make it known that bounty procceds must be paid in Ether or any other established token; with the contract of the fund, already made available with a particular manager for distribution; belive me, the issues that bounty hunters are passing through will be halve solved.

You may want to know if that makes any point and i'll ask; if you see a bounting hunting activity planned out the way that is currently obtained; and another with such little suggestion as i stipulated above, which one will you go for?

I commend whoever that is initiating such idea, and i hope it comes to fruition.
With time; we will get it all right.
Activity: 196
November 08, 2018, 06:33:05 PM
Although unions don't seem very attractive to me since they usually become abusive mafias,  I agree that we should unite as a community, many cases of abuse are committed on both sides and if bounty hunters and managers unite to solve these problems, I think that in the end, we would all benefit from it.
Activity: 854
November 08, 2018, 06:31:11 PM
What do fellow bounty hunters think? We do a lot of work and don’t get our reward, we are being cheated and some administrators are behaving like freaks! Maybe it's time to unite and put forward their own conditions of the game !?
What do you think???
If this can happen, then the earlier the better. I have seen a lot of bounties where participants were being cheated. Although, its long i have been a victim to that.
I still see folks complain almost every time.
In almost all spheres of life, union always play significant role in ensuring that the rights of members are secured.
Also, i have come to the understanding that there is power in unity, if only people will agree to be united.
Activity: 596
November 08, 2018, 05:56:34 PM
I don't think any good will come of it. I don't think we can influence the managers in any way. Any activity carries its own risks and bounty is no exception. To put forward some requirements it is necessary that more people united. But you can't do that.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 05:38:54 PM
The whole is a nice idea, but i could not say how to enforce something like this. If there was such a thing, i would certainly support that. Bountie hunter united!  Smiley Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 05:31:07 PM
What do you think???

This is a welcome idea. I will support anything that will bring justice to the bounty hunters. Imagine working for 6 month and waiting for another 6 month for token distributions. And at the end of the day, they only give you 1% of the total token you earn form the bounty. That is ridicules and cheating.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687
November 08, 2018, 05:10:54 PM
What do you think???
I know it sucks to be cheated but the idea on your mind wont really be possible. Even all bounty hunters would unite, what are the things they can do? As a hunter you cant do nothing
when the team didn't pay us out but one things for sure, once they do messed up on that thing it will already impact into their reputation but well it doesn't really matter at all specially
when the project is really tending to scam on the first place.This is why its always been important to target out legit projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
November 08, 2018, 05:08:50 PM
What do you think???

Do you really think there is a point in organising the bounty hunters? For which scenarios would such an union protect their members? QOMPASS springs to mind. There all bounty participants got screwed as that project never materialized. I am not sure how a Union could help with that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
November 08, 2018, 05:05:54 PM
What do you think???
I do not think that it is possible to create something like that, to begin with bounty hunters are accepting to work in something that is incredibly risky, you should know that most icos are not going to pay you or if they do the value of the coins that they use to pay you is going to be very low, I was under the impression that bounty hunters knew this and they accepted the conditions despite all of that.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 08, 2018, 04:40:29 PM
What do you think???

I guess some bounty managers have been punished if caught cheating on bounties. What you have in mind sounds really great, but it will require a lot of effort and work. Joining bounties also requires risk since we all know that some bounties are scam, and that there are possibilities that the Devs or managers can make excuses to delay payment.
Activity: 336
November 08, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
What do you think???

I agree. Where to send your membership fee?  Grin
The idea is reasonable, but there should be real mechanisms for affecting managers of bounty campaigns.
Activity: 364
November 08, 2018, 04:37:47 PM
What do you think???
You idea to make a union for bounty hunters is good but i think things will already done to punished these BM who are cheating their participants and the ICO as well. Lately, most of the bounty managers that have issues with it's participants were already tagged and negged by the DTs.
Activity: 252
November 08, 2018, 04:37:09 PM
Fraud and deception are already tired of many bounty hunters. The problem is that the community does not exist in a generalized and cohesive way, and the company is a mechanism that pursues its interests.
bou ty campaigns arw not necesaary in our wolrd but i think taht we will see them and we will use them sowmhow
Activity: 252
November 08, 2018, 04:36:34 PM
What do you think???
that is a really funny usniuo i wpuld like to see an dmaybe evn tp participate why not so there are some things taht can be i teresting
Activity: 183
November 08, 2018, 04:33:16 PM
Fraud and deception are already tired of many bounty hunters. The problem is that the community does not exist in a generalized and cohesive way, and the company is a mechanism that pursues its interests.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 08, 2018, 04:22:44 PM
What do you think???
that wpyld be fuuny to see how this society is going to live jd how dp ythey wa cept new mebers sp i wpuld like to participate just for fun
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 04:21:45 PM
This is a great idea as I have been cheated times without number and I think this is a good move for us to unite. Bounty Managers and Project Team coordinators sometimes work together to cheat hunters and in some cases it is terrible. They swing the spreadsheet in their own favour just because nobody care or rather fight for hunters. Let's see what this bring and hope to retrieve some of our lost tokens back hopefully.
I also favor this idea because as you said that there are bounty managers that are cheating us by not giving the right amount of tokens but i think some of these bounty managers were already red trusted here in the forum. They have been reported to the DTs and got what they deserved. One way of showing protest to those bounty managers that are cheaters is not to participate anymore to their bounty programs thus making their promoted project failed.
Pages:
Jump to: