Pages:
Author

Topic: Professional Union of Bounty Hunters! - page 5. (Read 849 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 08, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
They need us just like us! What if we ask them to pay a reward every week, miss the payment and no one does not work? !!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 08, 2018, 12:25:59 PM
What do fellow bounty hunters think? We do a lot of work and don’t get our reward, we are being cheated and some administrators are behaving like freaks! Maybe it's time to unite and put forward their own conditions of the game !?
What do you think???
hey, nice thought! being united makes us stronger. yet we have to figure out how we are to deal with cheatings and inadequate managers. some sort of rule list, some kind of bounty consitution?
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
November 08, 2018, 12:19:46 PM
these ICO all of them are just taking advantage of the bounty hunters not paying properly and very delay payment the worse of all is some of this is turned out to be a scam, my suggestion is that we need to start from these bounty managers first, all we need to do is stop them from accepting scam ICO these bounty managers are accepting ICO that are not legit and scam for the sake of money this must be stopped or ban this Bounty Managers  that is greedy for money we need to act fast.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 08, 2018, 11:57:12 AM
It sounds great and at the same time sounds unrealizable because these bounty managers and ICO teams are smart with their stuff, they include some fishy rules and regulations for every bounty and every bounty hunters that join their bounty campaign agree to the rules and regulations by default which make the bounty manager and the ICO team have discretion to do whatever that is in their favor, the only thing I think can help bounty hunters is total revolution in bounty industry
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
November 08, 2018, 11:48:41 AM
For this you need to create an organization! Who will take on such responsibility? At the moment everything is in the hands of managers! They have more resources, and mostly newcomers earn little money, older hanter have long been in investors and are involved in the bounty of the soul!
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
While this sounds like a laudable idea, I'm struggling to see the impact it will make on the bounties out there as a lot of these things are not in the control of the bounty hunter. A professional union will look like something that isn't open to every bounty hunter and will have some rules, etc. For a largely decentralized space and large unregulated, I don't see the impact this will make TBVH.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
November 08, 2018, 11:36:24 AM
This is a great idea as I have been cheated times without number and I think this is a good move for us to unite. Bounty Managers and Project Team coordinators sometimes work together to cheat hunters and in some cases it is terrible. They swing the spreadsheet in their own favour just because nobody care or rather fight for hunters. Let's see what this bring and hope to retrieve some of our lost tokens back hopefully.
Merit: 109
November 08, 2018, 11:14:17 AM
What do fellow bounty hunters think? We do a lot of work and don’t get our reward, we are being cheated and some administrators are behaving like freaks! Maybe it's time to unite and put forward their own conditions of the game !?
What do you think???
Pages:
Jump to: