Pages:
Author

Topic: Profit from ICO token? - page 2. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2018, 03:06:19 PM
I think before we invest in an ICO we should make good research on the ICO project, if you do that you wouldn't be afraid  of keeping your tokens for some time and allowing it to appreciate in value.
Why would you research with half the effort? Are you looking to make half the money you want to make? Just read it thoroughly.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 03:02:01 PM
How I can make profit from token but not sell on exchange after ICO? If project success, how I can make profit?

There are some bonuses on the pre-sale of any ICO and if ICO success you can gain extra profit if it pumps . Just be careful because some ICO's token price is sometimes different from token sale and price in market (dump) .
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 02:53:45 PM
I think before we invest in an ICO we should make good research on the ICO project, if you do that you wouldn't be afraid  of keeping your tokens for some time and allowing it to appreciate in value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

I do not see much benefit in having to keep tokens long after ICO and Bounty. I think we should wait until the tokens rise in price and sell, making a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
March 26, 2018, 02:14:10 PM
I do so - invested $ 500, if the price went up (x2), sell half, the rest Hold. If the price somehow drops - then again Hold, until better times.
That's kind of like an investment that you should keep doing if you are making money like that. If you want to make more then diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fund
March 26, 2018, 02:02:57 PM
How I can make profit from token but not sell on exchange after ICO? If project success, how I can make profit?

There are two ways to earn profits out of the altcoins you get from bounty campaigns as reward.
1. hold or keep them on your wallet and don't do anything but join another bounty campaigns or find a full or part time job so that you will not be tempted to sell off your altcoins.
2. day trading, if you do want to invest on other altcoins that has the potential to be the next altcoins in the market then you could sell off your altcoins and then divert it into new altcoins and watch them grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
March 25, 2018, 12:23:36 PM
I am just planning to invest in lccx https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-lccx-the-most-trusted-crypto-exchange-in-the-world-3046661 they provide fully regulated and insured against hacks crypto currency exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 08:30:53 AM
Profit from an ICO can vary from 0 to 2x-10x and more than that also. I believe profit from ICO only depends upon your luck nothing else, as market is decentralized and you never know which coin will go to moon in the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 07:24:37 AM
In order for a token to grow, there must be a good demand for it and a limited supply at the time of sale. The more advertising of the project, the more the value of the token will be in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 07:22:49 AM
I do so - invested $ 500, if the price went up (x2), sell half, the rest Hold. If the price somehow drops - then again Hold, until better times.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 07:15:28 AM
Investing project which is giving dividend for holders like Coss and Kucoin are giving 50% of platform fees to token holders . Even some Coins like neo other coins giving  Gas for holders . Some more coins will work based on POS concept where holder will be rewarded.
Activity: 462
March 25, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

actually you can benefit from the ICO you buy when you buy still can get the bonus up to more than 20% and have a very good project to help the success of ICO. after getting the coin you buy should be more thorough again if the project is very useful for the future you should save first and you hold up to coin prices reach 100% more expensive than ICO prices in order to get the maximum profit.
Activity: 224
March 25, 2018, 07:09:11 AM
crypto is the most logical investment tool in the world of money ico. If you do good research and find the right ico you will earn profits seriously. I think
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
March 25, 2018, 07:03:43 AM
I couldn’t find any competitors for project Vreo.io , do you know of any? They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtc-token-sale-vreo-embedded-in-game-advertising-2886707

Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

What is your opinion about the project?

I think you did not read the post OP well.
you just spread the ads here regardless of the discussion in this forum.
I suggest you give a message to every member to promote your project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 06:46:10 AM
This depends on the time. This time the bull market has passed and the bear market is behind. So ico can't understand profits in the short term. Only a good project will have a long-term profit. CyberMiles .I think two characteristics are better than ether. The network is many times faster, and the network cost is very low or even zero, which will bring it a lot of application value, so the price will rise in the future.
Activity: 18
March 25, 2018, 06:34:38 AM
I couldn’t find any competitors for project Vreo.io , do you know of any? They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtc-token-sale-vreo-embedded-in-game-advertising-2886707

Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

What is your opinion about the project?

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 25, 2018, 06:08:03 AM
Hi, Actually, I`ve got my own opinion. Even for funds who are comfortable handling coins, smoothly exiting a currency without distorting the market price is a completely uncharted territory. If this path is successful for many companies, traditional investors may find themselves wondering what value they really own.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
HI : HEALTH
March 25, 2018, 05:55:32 AM
As fa as I know, it’s not yet clear how these ICOs will mesh with traditional equity financing. Many LP agreements prevent VCs from holding coins. The value of these coins often far surpasses the equity value of the parent company, making valuation tricky
Activity: 420
March 25, 2018, 05:17:14 AM
The only way out is to find such tokens that offer a percentage of what you trust this ICO and keep them to the last. I only met a couple of these.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
March 25, 2018, 05:14:21 AM
If the token does not allow you to receive any dividends, then you just have to wait until its price rises.
How many coins gives you dividends ,i am not deep into the alt coin world but if i find any interesting projects i will invest,i would like to know about the projects that provide dividends. I know about Pundix as they will be giving away airdrops for the investors for a few years,if there are good projects with airdrop for investors or dividends i would like to know.

Well a very simple point here is that if the ICO project is a success and dev don't scams then the coin will be available on exchanges sooner or later after the ICO.
If you see that coin not available on exchanges than it means it is surely a scam and dev has run away with all the revenue collected from ICO keeping us investor empty handed.
You cannot take chances when investing your hard earned money,why to wait and watch to find whether it is a scam when you can take some time and study about the project and if that excites you,then go forward and invest in it rather than waiting to know the true color. We need to have a standard in this regard.
Pages:
Jump to: