Pages:
Author

Topic: Profit from ICO token? - page 3. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 25, 2018, 05:02:49 AM
How I can make profit from token but not sell on exchange after ICO? If project success, how I can make profit?

Well a very simple point here is that if the ICO project is a success and dev don't scams then the coin will be available on exchanges sooner or later after the ICO.
If you see that coin not available on exchanges than it means it is surely a scam and dev has run away with all the revenue collected from ICO keeping us investor empty handed.

Activity: 299
Merit: 15
March 24, 2018, 08:48:05 AM
Last year's investment in ico was profitable, but in 2018 many ico are in the red, and it is not recommended to invest in ico.

legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2018, 08:42:03 AM
How I can make profit from token but not sell on exchange after ICO? If project success, how I can make profit?

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
Most of the tokens prices are dropping after the ICO or after listing in the exchance because most of the people who has the tokens are selling it. If you want to make profit from it, you must know when it will listed to the exchange and sell it immediately.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 08:29:58 AM
The price of an ICO token will rise, and then you can sell them
The ICO I'm investing in right now is "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
Their tokens are on sale now Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 08:39:01 AM
Depending on the conditions of the project, you can exchange tokens for any services of the project. But again, for this, most likely you will have to wait for the popularity of the project
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
March 24, 2018, 08:35:01 AM
Just hold your coins because it will have a greater value on the future just trust the process and everything will fall into its proper places, maybe now there have low value but eventually as time goes by it will have more value in the market. Just believe the potential in this industry.
Activity: 103
March 24, 2018, 05:28:37 AM
In my wallet I have at least 3 coins which were raised after an ICO. So I'd like to hold it a little bit longer and then to sell. Anyway there are a lot of promising projects, which could reach great success!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 05:24:16 AM
if the project in which you have invested the funds provided for dividend payments, the creation and maintenance of the node, in this case you can rely on passive income, only in the second case with the node you will have to become a real investor, since for Noda a large amount of money is required to invest !! But if the project exists on the market and does not disappear, you will get a big profit, and it will go to you on a regular basis.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 05:02:55 AM

profits can be earned after some long holding, like 4 6 months ahead, usually tokens will grow but that depends on the team and the developer has a good progress. so, in essence. any investment and purchase of your altcoin must first be confident with the coins or tokens. try to learn and analyze it
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
March 24, 2018, 05:01:13 AM
If the token does not allow you to receive any dividends, then you just have to wait until its price rises.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
March 24, 2018, 05:00:26 AM

There were people in this forum and also in telegram that offers payment for the you have gain. The last time I work for a bounty, someone offered me buying my token. You can negotiate a good price you think you deserve. The only risk would be getting it at the wrong price when its already introduced in the token. In my case, the token he was buying to me got greater price than he offered. If you need instant money you can sell it, but if you can wait for longer time then wait.
Activity: 154
March 24, 2018, 04:58:10 AM
of course when the ICO token must buy happening and later sell the time sale token ICO. It is currently much interest because ICO is very promising and many invest in this field.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 04:51:41 AM
Well, if the project is successful, you will in any case get a profit. And what profit is already up to you, for someone and 30 percent it's a lot, and for some 200 it is not enough. Everything is individual
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
March 24, 2018, 04:48:41 AM
If the token does not have a passive profit in the form of dividends from storage, then you can use the profit from increasing the growth rate of this token. To do this, you only need to take the number of coins in its overall increased price to sell it. However, I do not think that this way will be permanently profitable. Today, the token grows in price, and tomorrow it may fall.
Activity: 336
March 24, 2018, 04:31:48 AM
To make a profit, you can only sell tokens, which they will release, or if provided by the crypto project, you will receive interest for being an investor.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 24, 2018, 04:31:28 AM

I still not understand your question. How come you want to get profit without selling it on an exchange?
You have to sell your token if your profit target already reached.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
March 24, 2018, 04:29:29 AM

Anyway after the ICO campaign is over ,we can gain them a token as our profit,and that token will become coins if that there exchanges trading accept that and have a contract address,including symbols and decimals,so in order that you want to gain a profit but not selling in exchange,so you can hodl  that in your MEW wallet and wait that the price value of your coins will going rise,then you gain profit and thats the time you decide to trade with another coins or changes it to paper money.
Activity: 98
March 24, 2018, 04:25:36 AM
The ICO is a legal form that allows companies to mobilize capital from investors through the sale of Cryptocurrency shares in the form of a token to the public.
This period ICO expands the idea of ​​the project through the media channels and large investment forums. It is now formally called to raise funds by selling the first token or coin to investors. . Once the investment is large enough to carry out further expansion of the ecosystem and formalize the cryptocurrency on the floor.
Activity: 160
March 24, 2018, 04:13:49 AM
I think the advantage of the ico tokens is actually that we can exchange tokens that we have to market in exchange for coins, such as the Eth form.
Pages:
Jump to: