Pages:
Author

Topic: Profitability of D3 Antminer November Batch (21-30 Nov) - page 2. (Read 4410 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
what kind of crypto currency can be mining on d3, except dash?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I have on 2XD3 on order for the November, I know which coin I will be mining, I am hoping to reach the ROI on Feb. 2018. Its very realistic IMHO. Hint, I will not mine DASH.
What else will you mine then on X11? I used to mine DigitalPrice on X11 but the coin will turn to PoS in a week, until then my D3 won't arrive.
People are still mining with the S9, when was it first released? How many people are mining Bitcoin?
I'm shure the D3 is still the best one to go with, everybody who's waiting for an order can be happy.
Bitmain released a new batch of D3 and S9 today, and I think there will be even more to come in the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 132
15GH/s seems like abit crazy, and I think it is well worth the money invested.
ROI will depend on your electricity bill as this miner required 1200W.

it's 1000W and 17.2GH for the shipped units
These are even better specs than advised. Less electricity consumption= more benefit.
I think the D3 from the november batch will pay off itself in maximum a month, afterwards you're only making profit, 1000w is really not that much.

I hope you are right I have six units on order
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I have on 2XD3 on order for the November, I know which coin I will be mining, I am hoping to reach the ROI on Feb. 2018. Its very realistic IMHO. Hint, I will not mine DASH.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255

These are even better specs than advised. Less electricity consumption= more benefit.
I think the D3 from the november batch will pay off itself in maximum a month, afterwards you're only making profit, 1000w is really not that much.

Good shot Bitmain

Activity: 29

Activity: 32
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Too Many Miners Not Enough Electricity
impossible to say really

I have some on order as well.

Rumors are that Bitmain runs a SHIT ton of em, so if thats the case when they arrive at customers doors maybe the diff wont raise THAT much.
Activity: 747
Merit: 502
No body can predict the difficulty, but your d3 miner will probably roi, i mean i haven't seen any antminer that haven't, maybe it would take more than a couple of month but if you paid regular price for it you can roi in good time.
Activity: 50
Mining is a high risk business, I would say. Nobody could tell you what happens in the next few months. Difficulties certainly up, but hopefully the Coin Price would increase too. But taking a loan to do mining is definitely not recommended.
Hi, I was wondering what the profitability would be like for the November batch of Antminer D3? in terms of ROI, Earnings each month from then onwards?

i am very depressed about antminer d3.... took a loan for it... and ordered the (nov 1-15) batch... i just hope for ROI... dont know what happen... does any one knows what will be the probability of nov  1-15 batch?Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Maybe 1 DASH a month or 0.50 if it remains stable otherwise worst.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1710
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Never buy mining hardware with loan money.
Never invest more money in cryptocurrencies than you are able to lose 100%.
Activity: 1
Hi, I was wondering what the profitability would be like for the November batch of Antminer D3? in terms of ROI, Earnings each month from then onwards?

i am very depressed about antminer d3.... took a loan for it... and ordered the (nov 1-15) batch... i just hope for ROI... dont know what happen... does any one knows what will be the probability of nov  1-15 batch?Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 74
i ordered a d3 also ,  there is some multi algo coin that we can mine , at least still 10-20 dollar a day
and i dont think dash will still be 300$ by november , just look at eth back then in april , their difficulty sky rocket, the price also sky rocket
have optimism bruh , just make sure you can make linux wallet as some new coin are not so windows friendly
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The earnings per day have gone down from $120 a day to $60 a day in two weeks Sad

At this rate, its sure to go down to -10$ by November. I regret buying two from that batch. Just hoping that some new coins will keep showing up.
I think its true because i have seen on a number of occasions today both the L3 and D3 antminers in stock on the bitmain website.

hmmm....looks logical, it would be increasing difficulty massively then
Activity: 43
I think its true because i have seen on a number of occasions today both the L3 and D3 antminers in stock on the bitmain website.
Activity: 42
D3 and L3+ have more than 10k units in stock @Bitmain, so I wouldn't worry about him taking someone's spot. You can go place an order now if you want one (or 100+). Smiley

Is this a real information? I think it's impossible quantity.
Pages:
Jump to: