Pages:
Author

Topic: Profitability of D3 Antminer November Batch (21-30 Nov) - page 3. (Read 4410 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255
D3 and L3+ have more than 10k units in stock @Bitmain, so I wouldn't worry about him taking someone's spot. You can go place an order now if you want one (or 100+). Smiley

how can you be so sure that they have 10k units in stock?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
D3 and L3+ have more than 10k units in stock @Bitmain, so I wouldn't worry about him taking someone's spot. You can go place an order now if you want one (or 100+). Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Hi, I was wondering what the profitability would be like for the November batch of Antminer D3? in terms of ROI, Earnings each month from then onwards?

I am sure the ROI will be minimum 6 months by then. However that is a strong hashing power and I will recommend buying it anyway. You can always mine new coins with it when they come.

Optimistically you can see ROI in 3 to 4 months.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Ppl like you destroy this community. Why do you reserve products you dont intend to buy? Its retarded. Some poor guy is now standing without one, and he got the means to buy it. Shame on you.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hi, I was wondering what the profitability would be like for the November batch of Antminer D3? in terms of ROI, Earnings each month from then onwards?

I secured an order on Bitmain website but havent purchased yet, got 6 days to make the purchase.

You ordered it you need to pay for it.  Ordering something and not paying for it is not cool.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: