Pages:
Author

Topic: Profitability of Trading Bots - page 4. (Read 748 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
December 16, 2019, 06:13:26 AM
I am curious if people have had success with trading bots in cryptocurrency.

I have recently set up a bot and have been astounded by the operability of it. It's actually working lol.
Well, if you have also had luck or interesting experiences with trading bots let me know =]. Cheers
Good for you. How long have you been running this bot? Have you include trading fees?

I'm probably as astounded as you if you really could make a profitable bot. I mean it's really hard, especially in an extremely volatile market like crypto. Where did you learn how to do it? What strategy do you use? Please share a little more.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
December 16, 2019, 05:50:45 AM

I have recently set up a bot and have been astounded by the operability of it. It's actually working lol.
Well, if you have also had luck or interesting experiences with trading bots let me know =]. Cheers

It works and it is real.

You can't trust the bot forever as you will have a moment where you are disappointed with the result. You should not totally rely on bot since it doesn't give you real experience in trading. You can use it whenever you have no time to do trading, it is okay but don't use big capital to do it and stay careful of it.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
December 16, 2019, 05:49:52 AM
Trading in bots must be profitable if possible when the market is good and if the pairs of bots are put under market conditions like this it might not be good because prices are still volatile.

A good trading bot doesn't necessarily need good market conditions to make money. A good trading bot would make money regardless the direction the market is going to. Also, volatility is mostly actually good for traders, as there are more opportunities to make(and of course, lose) money. Bitcoin's volatility is actually the one that often attracts traders outside actual bitcoiners.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 16, 2019, 05:48:47 AM

It seems to me that bots trading was so indemand and popular right now. However, i still refuse to use any trading bot as i much prefer to use my own skills, knowledge and strategy to make sure that i am the master of my money or funds. I said many times that bot is working but the question is until when and how much profit it will gonna give you.

Oh well, It's in demand because you can really make money out of it as long as you know how to set the parameters, and it speed things up, specially if you wanted to see "profits" quicker.

But as far as I know, you need experience in trading before you can gradually move to bots. Because there are certain settings that a newbie might not be familiar with. Every bots is user friendly though, but I believed that it is not for everyone.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
December 16, 2019, 05:10:51 AM

It seems to me that bots trading was so indemand and popular right now. However, i still refuse to use any trading bot as i much prefer to use my own skills, knowledge and strategy to make sure that i am the master of my money or funds. I said many times that bot is working but the question is until when and how much profit it will gonna give you.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
December 16, 2019, 04:51:24 AM

Maybe you can follow this thread: "HCP's (at least) one month long experiment of the Arakne Trading Bot"™. As the title says, HCP is doing some experiment on a certain bot and see how effective it is, (including profitability).

But then again, bots are just means to an end, it still up to the human (in this case yourself) on how to drive it. I haven't try to used bots though, eventhough I trade, I still prefer the old and traditional way.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
December 16, 2019, 03:59:11 AM
Trading in bots must be profitable if possible when the market is good and if the pairs of bots are put under market conditions like this it might not be good because prices are still volatile.
Now if you make and provide benefits for you then it's good to do what you can in trading using bots, because most traders now don't like trading bots because if they don't work with them they will lose all of them.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
December 16, 2019, 02:46:10 AM

there are various kinds of bots in trade, if someone can put the bot in the right market conditions it can be very profitable, the point is to use the right bot and at the right time too, because market conditions change so you can't use bots that have just one strategy.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
December 16, 2019, 02:30:14 AM

Trading bot are varies and their performance based on the algorithm that created by the creators. There are many different condition on the market and it's always dynamic so i think it's impossible for a person created all condition in the market to the bot's algorithm. So i think the win rate of the bots is also based on the market condition and the luck of the users
Activity: 2506
Merit: 628
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
December 16, 2019, 02:25:35 AM
Trading bots in general can be helpful to manage trading transactions and the like, but only to the level of management. Bots can't actually offer profit for it's owner in the long term, maybe even short if the market is constantly moving. In the end, users are still required to upgrade or modify their bots regularly to cope with the changes in the market, which I assume you would be doing so as well.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
December 16, 2019, 12:04:22 AM
The profitability of trading bots simply differ from bot to bot, as they have their own indicators and stuff. And yes, trading bots can definitely be very profitable, assuming that the user of the trading bot knows what he's doing in the first place, by tinkering it and making it better as time goes.

If the bot you set up is currently doing really well, great. Good job. But don't assume that it will work great forever. This is a common mistake with trading in general, that could potentially end up burning the trader. Just a heads up.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 15, 2019, 09:35:51 PM

Pages:
Jump to: