Pages:
Author

Topic: Profitable Cryptocurrencies to Mine - page 3. (Read 490 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
March 11, 2019, 01:02:01 PM
Call me crazy, but I've got a strange feeling that Ripple (XRP) will have a good year in 2019. I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone, but I'll definitely try it out.

1. The coin is called XRP. Ripple is the company.
2. XRP can't be mined, as Ripple Labs simply magically pulled out those XRP from thin air.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 11, 2019, 12:34:54 PM
Call me crazy, but I've got a strange feeling that Ripple (XRP) will have a good year in 2019. I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone, but I'll definitely try it out.
Activity: 141
Merit: 19
March 11, 2019, 08:02:43 AM
Mining provides a decentralized way to issue cryptocurrency while creating a solid ground for more crypto enthusiasts to mine. It ensures that new coins are produced every 10 minutes – 10 minutes is the time basically required to mine a single BTC block. Following are the things you may require before you embark on your crypto mining journey so that you will get the most profitable cryptocurrencies to mine in 2019:

A coin wallet that will be password-protected storage for your earnings and keeps a network-wide ledger of transactions.
A free mining software package
Membership in an online mining pool - a community of miners who combine their computers to increase profitability and income stability.
Membership at an online currency exchange to exchange your mined coins for cash or Bitcoin
A desktop or custom-built computer designed for mining.
An Nvidia graphics processing unit (GPU) or a mining ASIC chip.

As now you know what all is required to mine a cryptocurrency, let’s explore the best coin to mine in 2019:
  • Bitcoin
  • Litecoin
  • Ravencoin
  • Grin
  • Horizen
  • AEON
  • Electroneum
  • Feathercoin
  • Monero
  • Vertcoin

https://coinswitch.co/news/10-most-profitable-cryptocurrencies-to-mine-in-2019-detailed-review
Pages:
Jump to: