Pages:
Author

Topic: Profits In 2018 Bear Market - page 4. (Read 2237 times)

copper member
Activity: 382
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 10:43:20 AM
Yes, I agree with you everyone must do what really makes you have profit even if its either hodling and wait for the bull run or trading that will make you profits. This market is now stable for up to 1 month from going down to 3k dollars eventhough its a bear maket, this is now a good time for traders.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
January 19, 2019, 09:08:56 AM
The more this bear will stay, the more that our instincts will look for something just to survive the market.

This type of feeling and situation helps us to become better and look on the brighter side, kudos to OP for being such a good example to all.
Activity: 448
Merit: 108
January 19, 2019, 07:35:18 AM
Yes, I agree instead of waiting for the market to be green again and it is better to start learning how to trade and earn in any market. After all, the bear market can last another year or two.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 07:22:45 AM
Thanks for sharing this piece of information.
It is highly informative and inspiring.
I knew that so many took advantage of the bearish market to make some killings last year.
I didn't make much because I actually got to know about this strategy late.
But it's what I'm doing now.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
January 19, 2019, 07:00:27 AM
maybe I have to learn a lot from you, all my money runs out because I bought the token wrong or maybe my tricks in trading are not smart enough and now I can only see and hope there will be a moment for the assets that I keep

I think you should temporarily forget about it, your investments. Focus on working for your work, and at one point the market will come back, then come back here with joys.   Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
January 19, 2019, 03:53:36 AM
Your advice is good for only those who knows how to trade,I don't know how to ,if you know of any way I can learn trading then please drop me a link atleast ,last time I try trading I lost my hodlings
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
January 19, 2019, 02:59:14 AM
I did mostly bounty this year. I can say that only the first half of the year was profitable. A few payouts were in the middle, and that’s it. Already 5 months there is no normal payments.
I agree at the beginning of the years there were some other payments , but now they are not, but in the trade of course managed to make a little money , I bought on the pullbacks and get the deal to earn 10 percent
This is the part i like because you were still able to get something out from the pullbacks you bought on. During the bear market to be able to make 10% profits in it is very big during the era we are in now and it is great to see how you were able to DYOR before even buying. This is what i plan to do more in this 2019 and i hope it get better as the year goes bit by bit...
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 05:57:55 PM
Many people write that they earned a lot of money trading in the cryptocurrency market. But not everyone is able to trade correctly. It is necessary to know the market well and the situation so as not to get a loss.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 26, 2018, 05:43:43 PM
I did mostly bounty this year. I can say that only the first half of the year was profitable. A few payouts were in the middle, and that’s it. Already 5 months there is no normal payments.
I agree at the beginning of the years there were some other payments , but now they are not, but in the trade of course managed to make a little money , I bought on the pullbacks and get the deal to earn 10 percent
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 26, 2018, 03:16:02 PM
The easiest way to make a lot of money in crypto is just wait on the sideline until it seems like market is as depressing as possible. And then, enter in on BTC/ETH/XRP etc., get your 10-30% profit, and then exit. Then wait like 2-3 months until next time the market is in the most depressing state as possible, again go big on the big cryptos, get your 10-30% profit, and get out. Rinse and repeat. Not saying this is easy but this might be the best strategy for common investors.
Activity: 415
December 26, 2018, 06:28:22 AM
Your opinion is very good. Although the bear market is very difficult to make a profit, we should also try it. Trading may become the best career in the future, and the quality of other missions will drop or even disappear, so I accept your opinion.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 26, 2018, 04:58:44 AM
The benefits of investment in crypto are indeed not seen this year. You need more time to be able to benefit from your investment here. And now is the right time for you to diversify your investment to several potential points that will take you to the gate of success when Crypto has recovered later.
This year we are all facing a difficult situation, the market seems less attractive and even shows that some people try to avoid investing in the crypto world. But it's all interesting again, when at the end of this year we got a good momentum. The majority of crypto prices have experienced a significant increase. This is the right time to invest again, we can buy some crypto and I am very optimistic that prices will increase again at the beginning of next year.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
December 26, 2018, 04:49:30 AM
Well i understand this might sound awkward to an extent but the truth must be told. I used to be among those who cry and weep as a result of the bear market, But this period have taught me a lot in the cryptocurrency space. I am not ashamed to say i got a consideration good reward from participating in numerous Bounty. Thereafter most times the token i got from this Bounty dropped in price and value almost immediately after listing in exchange.

What Did I Do?
Instead of waiting for imaginary pump to occur, i study the market, trade with those token and successfully i have been able to double my token and at the same time double my reward with considerable profits made from trading such tokens.

This is a call to everyone out there, either Investors, Bounty Participants as the case maybe or traders. Instead of crying daily or keep checking your portfolio to see how easy it is for tokens in your disposal dip in price, you can actually carry out this trade an make some good profits. The earlier you learn how to trade the better it will be to save those digital assets of Yours. Because it is possible for you to trade those token, take out your profit and still have an equivalent amount of that token.

Remember, this is not a financial advise nor neither am i a financial adviser. Just trying to point out what has been working for me and i have been able to do it multiple times and cash out my profits during the bear markets.

All The Best Guys  Cool

If you are a professional investor or trader, then changing the market from bullish to bearish affects only your ways of making a profit, but not your profits. Adaptation is the main thing that every person who wants to earn on cryptocurrency should have)
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 26, 2018, 04:37:42 AM
I didn't have any profits in 2018. It was really hard to do something. But I hope in the next year it will be better
Activity: 406
December 26, 2018, 04:35:46 AM
The benefits of investment in crypto are indeed not seen this year. You need more time to be able to benefit from your investment here. And now is the right time for you to diversify your investment to several potential points that will take you to the gate of success when Crypto has recovered later.
Activity: 406
December 26, 2018, 04:12:40 AM
Wise one will only make profit this 2018 and i think those people who stay long years in cryptocurrency will find there way to make profit, i just started crypto 2018 but have learnt my lesson, so no matter how i will make my gain 2019.
Activity: 420
December 26, 2018, 03:50:27 AM
Well i understand this might sound awkward to an extent but the truth must be told. I used to be among those who cry and weep as a result of the bear market, But this period have taught me a lot in the cryptocurrency space. I am not ashamed to say i got a consideration good reward from participating in numerous Bounty. Thereafter most times the token i got from this Bounty dropped in price and value almost immediately after listing in exchange.

What Did I Do?
Instead of waiting for imaginary pump to occur, i study the market, trade with those token and successfully i have been able to double my token and at the same time double my reward with considerable profits made from trading such tokens.

This is a call to everyone out there, either Investors, Bounty Participants as the case maybe or traders. Instead of crying daily or keep checking your portfolio to see how easy it is for tokens in your disposal dip in price, you can actually carry out this trade an make some good profits. The earlier you learn how to trade the better it will be to save those digital assets of Yours. Because it is possible for you to trade those token, take out your profit and still have an equivalent amount of that token.

Remember, this is not a financial advise nor neither am i a financial adviser. Just trying to point out what has been working for me and i have been able to do it multiple times and cash out my profits during the bear markets.

All The Best Guys  Cool

Bounty hunters after mid-2018 generally cried. Even if at the beginning of 2018 somehow managed to earn, by the middle of the year to see the amount of more than$ 500 is quite strange and surprising. I'd be happy to have that amount.
Activity: 364
December 25, 2018, 11:00:28 AM
You were also be able to get good outcomes by participating in bounty campaigns. If you are very picky and selective with projects, you can also get profit, even on the falling market. Congrats that you have gained your profit during this year  Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
December 25, 2018, 07:18:38 AM
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
December 25, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

What Did I Do?

All The Best Guys  Cool

In 2018, it was possible to make a profit only at the beginning of the year on the ICO. Then quite a lot of my friends earned money for the whole year. Although if the industry favored them, they would have earned much more.
Pages:
Jump to: