Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 11. (Read 22181 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I see this project has good marketing campaign. So I wish bottom of in my heart to develop this project
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
It is very interesting project. I heart this project my friends
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
chatbot + blockchain = good profit
nice DEV for merge chat and blockchain
I hope will has good progress
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
HOLD ME is a great project and I also like team. I am interested to join because I see enormous potential.
Activity: 304
Merit: 251
one of way make profit unique Idea nice project dev
I will support your project Smiley
Activity: 3
I think hold me ist the next Generation . They will find a way to optimize all all ways. I am Happy to be in Your Team and that i can be a Part of thus Project!
Activity: 448
Thanks for your question. As long as our tokens are equal to our shares, there is a possibility to:
· Take full part in building up a company;
· Vote for the right vector of development;
· Boost your ideas, and realize them with the support of other partners;
· Get quarterly royalties;
· Establish sustainable income, growing HOLDME Business locally;
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Hi,
Sounds like a great idea to have bot chat, AI and social networking for a new cryptocurrency.

Best wishes and good luck to devs!
R.
Activity: 31
A project with an excellent design, amazing development and great future. Rewards for supporters are great. Let's  be part of this project as it will compete favorably well in the cryptocurrency domain.
Activity: 70
it is great idea. i 'm waiting february 2018 to make friends with AI  Wink
Activity: 242
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
The team of the project will need a lot of strength and patience to realize what was conceived. And of course luck in raising money. I will participate and support
Activity: 82
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
Its a nice project hope to be successfully HOLDME going to up.
Activity: 140
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Good idea + professional team = best profit. Good luck and have fun.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Communication is the greatest tool for any business especially upcoming ones. Imagine a potential investor being put off because he didn't the support he needed at that particular time. With the aid of AI chat bots, all of that will be taken care of with little expense rather than employing a whole bunch of support teams all around the globe to cater for the needs of people from different time zones.

This is a very innovative project based on blockchain technology and I foresee a massive adoption of this project. Nice one dev. team
Activity: 13
Hi,

communication is a good idea. I believe in this project.
Activity: 65
This project is good and safe, the future looks bright, I would recommend it to the people.
Activity: 41
Interesting service. A system that simultaneously receives and serves each client, as well as what customers want and expect. I wish the developers good luck.
Activity: 70
Good project, I'll be sure to follow him. I wish you a successful development.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Hello! Great company! Good luck! I believe in the project!
Pages:
Jump to: