Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 15. (Read 22160 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Holdme is a good name to memorize it. It has a good team and clear road map that is better than most project!
I think it is a try to make live beautiful and it will help others learning the crypto currencies.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Great project. I will follow the development of this project. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 76
Here is a serious project and glad to be a part of it.

I'm spreading the word on social media!
Activity: 406
The project looks very attractive. I place great hopes on him in the future. I hope that I'm not the only one.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hold me Coin. We will constantly be reminded to hold it, i am happy to be a part of this project .
Activity: 392
Merit: 19
Studying the company's business and  plans , I got confidence. Friends, the company should be trusted!
Activity: 164
it looks a good project, good roadmap. waiting bounty program.  hold it!!!
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
Activity: 308
Activity: 434
Thank you, very good project. Well thought out technique of use, excellent marketing. I want the project to develop and live long. Health and well-being to all
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The name itself motivates to keep the tokens. Leave them on..))
Activity: 56
Think this is a nice project, really looking interesting. Im going to hold your token on long time. Wish you will be successfully ending this project. Good luck dev
Activity: 41
very interesting for this project.i will be sure to follow and waiting ICO.good luck Smiley
Activity: 163
I really like the name of the project, I really hope I can hold the chips that I will receive airdrop and be part of a crypto of the future Smiley
Activity: 34
Wonderful project and I hope it goes all the way!!!!!!!
Activity: 349
Smooth and forward movement to the goal, that's what I like about this project. Good luck to you.
Activity: 210
Activity: 8
Activity: 11
Activity: 420
The project is trustworthy. I'll be sure to follow him. I hope the boys will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: