Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 18. (Read 22160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Too many post from jr members but we havent info about project
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Nice project, good idea, hope this is the new crypto
Activity: 322
good project. I joined and continued to follow
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
it was very great project and awesome, i hope this project will success at future. good luck to your company and be keep it up. thank you so much! i am very interesting your project  Cool
Activity: 518
Merit: 269
An interesting original concept that does not exclude the adoption of their own decisions, but facilitates the simplification of interaction between customers and companies. I will follow the project closely. I want to wish success in development and good luck to the team!
Activity: 126
Incredible, this map is full of useful information, the idea is good, the general instructions to date are complete, awaiting some new information about the project, success for development.  Smiley
Activity: 1008
hold me is a great project, its be our future, many project have fail, but hold it going one of the success project, join and have better future
Activity: 448
This looks like a very advanced system based on AI communication to blockchain. I see alot of possibility to use them for communication and voice information storage, etc. There is a massive amount of development and possibilities that will surely push this coin to awesome height
Activity: 14
good project, hopefully in the future you can make more interesting projects more than this one
Very nice project hope be a success. I think to buy tokens.  Cool
Activity: 72
it looks a great project waiting bounty program.
Activity: 1764
Time is not always enough for making transactions and waiting sometimes hours, because network very often is overloaded and you can lose time on it. If your company can accelerate transactions to a minimum and reduce transaction fees, then users will be incredibly happy. I like that there will not have to wait for an answer from your support, we will can immediately get response from your bot, just for not wasting time.
Activity: 56
An interesting idea! Of course you need to seriously understand that the market is saturated with such offers and will remain the strongest!
Activity: 84
Nice project. When i read through the project, i feel it has a potential and to make all these possible is hard work which you have really contributed to it, keep the good/hard work.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top! It sounds like an awesome opportunity to be a part of it. I wish, your project will be a very successful one! Good luck to the developers!

This sounds very much like you are going all in! Good decision!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Why not? Very good idea and interesting project, I will give information about it in Telegram channel https://t.me/coinsfree about airdrops
Activity: 136
I believe in your professional team and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the top! It sounds like an awesome opportunity to be a part of it. I wish, your project will be a very successful one! Good luck to the developers!
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
the idea is pretty good, some traders could need help or assistance, especially newbies are doing little but crucial mistakes, so this chatbot could help to reduce mistakes, promising project
Good project always have good community members.. Hopefully it will be the next future crypto
Pages:
Jump to: