Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 35. (Read 22181 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Bringing good vibes to this project. This could go to many market. Brilliant idea.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
This is the first time I see a project based on the ERC23 standard. Most projects use ERC20 instead. Are there any risks or benefits of using ERC23?
Activity: 392
Now bots are being actively developed and now is the best time for this project. I wish success to the team.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What happens if the ICO fails to achieve the softcap, refunds?
Activity: 169
NEM Wallet: NA4P5WURI6CYWZ3KRYZ6BZ2WBYWGFJDWY6BZ5Y
Activity: 42
Wonderful
First time to see Erc23 standard compatible with Erc20
Experience team
With all my best wishes
Regards
Activity: 128
The concept of the project communication marking and chat bot in blockchain is unique and work able. when ICO start?
Activity: 14
This lower fees are super for guys using bot-s. It's well adjusted for future :-D
Activity: 10
Activity: 13
>Reserved spot for bounty< Great marketing and whitepaper. I will keep my eye on this coin.
Activity: 37
Idea is great, specially on 2 times less gas for transaction...which means we can save fee using HOLDME tokens.if the transaction is 2 times less gas than to other.. definitely many of us will adopt this.to save fee.
Activity: 72
be part of this project an opportunity for me to promote your project in facebook and twitter campaign to success in the end of ico, hopefully the future of this project progressively better, thanks
Activity: 106
well defined project as well as with unique concept . I do support you ..
Activity: 728
Future is coming, the idea of saving people money on speeding tickets to helping build websites ranging to a host of other applications in the real world and in-use already today is excellent. Hope u wont stop in developing of this project.
Activity: 72
Very nice project with great potential to succeed. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 55
ERC 23 Standard  & compatible with ERC 20 tokens .. great . it's cool
Any bounty program dev Huh
Activity: 218
Merit: 12
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
we are humans and we get tired easily. i will certainly love this project cause it has a real use case
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
I see this project has good marketing campaign. So I wish bottom of in my heart to develop this project Shocked
Activity: 54
Intersting and promising project! waiting for news .Good luck dev!
Pages:
Jump to: