Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 34. (Read 22181 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I can see the project's huge potential to prosper... You got my support to the project and the team!! more power..
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
It's a great project dev. Waiting for a bounty
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Looks like a promising concept what can be adapted too. Like the size of the team and them pranking about Hustlers, Hackers & Hipsters. HaHaHa
Dev is dutch? Liking it even more! Crypto is getting bigger and bigger in Holland. You know if the Dutch buy it is a good investment (crypto's in general)  Grin
Good luck Holdme team with the project and hope you will have a bright future ahead. Nice name by the way!
Activity: 128
To have live chat bot in this project is such an amazing idea. I can see future success in this project.
Activity: 92
Which countries do you think this project will have the major impact and why?
Good luck with the project.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
I think this project has amazing potential for both Crypto and traditional startup and early stage companies.
If HOLDME can deliver a good cost effective solution they have a lot of potential for growth.

So... good luck with your project DEVs  Wink
Activity: 12
Activity: 128
it's a new and interesting project! I see a good team and I hope things go well!
Activity: 141
this one have potential support holdme  until it reach the moon
Activity: 58
Activity: 181
Jan
What a great holdme and i will you holdyou. Want to be part of your of project. Goodluck team.
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Fire fire fire
i've been reading the pages and yes i'm interested since it's about AI!!!
I personally believe in thinking forward.

Chatbots are already disrupting the industry of customer service and communication
It can help more if put to a good use!

I'm still wondering
why the name HOLD ME?

i'm holding the tokens none the less
Activity: 198
support HOLDME and hold it
nice project goodluck
Activity: 15
project looks interesting, I'll be checking this out.
Activity: 70
I see a huge potetial with this project.Great job to the people behind this.Goodluck!!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Sounds a solid tech. Like also the name. Though the technology does not fit with the name though. Anyways goodluck
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
Wow! I just checked the roadmap and its very interesting!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Great project. I love the idea and the concept.  Kudos to the team behind this project. I will support this no matter what it takes.
Pages:
Jump to: