Pages:
Author

Topic: PROJECT DECORUM - MAIDSAFE - CROWDSALE DISCUSSION THREAD - page 8. (Read 30353 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
hopefully we found the bottom here
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
back to ICO price. Hard to make money in ICO participation these days.

back to ICO price?
How much PDC ico price?
isnt it around 1500-1700s?

right now we're 1000s even lower....
Activity: 545
Merit: 500
back to ICO price. Hard to make money in ICO participation these days.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
Nice then ok I will wait to see any response, so far...stand by, thanks for replying.
 Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
The price is going down every day  Huh
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Most underrated and underfunded project. Glad I got in early. Wish I had invested more.  Grin
Activity: 1008
Hi thanks for respoinding,

I think i send from blockchain wallet, if you show me the address that decorum used BTC Address during the crowdsale I will be 100% accurate too.

Thanks again,
S.

If you sent from blockchain.info wallet you need to download the private key. The bitcoin address and private key associated with that account holds your coins. You then import the private key to omniwallet.
Hi thanks for respoinding,

I think i send from blockchain wallet, if you show me the address that decorum used BTC Address during the crowdsale I will be 100% accurate too.

Thanks again,
S.
Activity: 1008
Hi there,

I  have contributed an x amount of BTC for decorum.  i have not received anything yet, can someone help? I used the blockchain address to sent in BTC. PLease get in touch. Is already so long and nothing not even email supports zero responses. Huh

Looking forward hearing from you.

S.

I have private messaged people from the maidsafe community about the issues in the thread. Hopefully they will respond to you soon.

You will have received tokens from the BTC address that you sent to the crowdsale from. Make sure you have the private key for this and import it into: https://www.omniwallet.org/

If you sent from omniwallet, it should come up automatically.
Hi there,

I  have contributed an x amount of BTC for decorum.  i have not received anything yet, can someone help? I used the blockchain address to sent in BTC. PLease get in touch. Is already so long and nothing not even email supports zero responses. Huh

Looking forward hearing from you.

S.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
hope to come in other exchanges as well.
Activity: 661
How can I redeem my coins?

seems buying from bittrex would have been just as cheap and wouldnt have this confusion
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
i want to purchase from bittrex but first i want to know ICO price of this coin  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
wow that was fast !
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Anyone copy down the BTC deposit address?
Activity: 656
are all tokens distributed yet?  I haven't received anything in omni wallet yet.

yeah I got mine (i dont own a lot lol).  import the correct private keys into your omni wallet, they should appear.  if not send a msg on the safe forum pdc coin place.

Desktop wallet doesn't seem to be that safe:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a4fcccd099ad3d808e17158b352b29d1cd200cfe22b073093fd7ddcacb4df23c/analysis/

And importing private key to web wallet is not an option.

Is it possible to claim Decorum with just signed message?
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Is this really all the information on decorum?

Nothing proposed warrants an 'investment' into this project.  Decentralized forums already exist - here's just one example (pulled the fifth result on google). 

One purpose of the crowdsale was to 'fund development of the Decorum protocol'......does this mean the Decorum devs just need a huge bag of BTC to think up a set of rules (which is what a protocol is)? 

From the site:

The core protocol consists of a set of rules1 that describe where and how conversational data should be uploaded to the SAFE Network. These rules can for example2 predict where the replies to a particular message on the SAFE Network will end up, no matter where the original is located. This means that all applications and SAFE websites that will use this protocol will be compatible with each other3. People won't necessarily need to use the same application or website to communicate with each other!

1. If the core protocol consists of a set of rules, where are they? 

2. For example......ie. 'we have no idea where we're going with this'

3. 'Predicting where a message reply might end up' does NOT mean 'all apps and websites will be compatible with a different app or website'

One last thing for now - these 'Clike tokens' don't really attempt to hide the fact that their only use is for pumping and dumping...

I dunno man, something really just doesn't sit right with me on this one. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
are all tokens distributed yet?  I haven't received anything in omni wallet yet.

yeah I got mine (i dont own a lot lol).  import the correct private keys into your omni wallet, they should appear.  if not send a msg on the safe forum pdc coin place.
Pages:
Jump to: