Pages:
Author

Topic: PROJECT DECORUM - MAIDSAFE - CROWDSALE DISCUSSION THREAD - page 9. (Read 30353 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
are all tokens distributed yet?  I haven't received anything in omni wallet yet.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
even i got in omni wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Received mine, now let's talk exchanges.

well go vote on polo, maybe ask bittrex.  idk.  we could all get it on bleutrade im sure.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Received mine, now let's talk exchanges.
Activity: 168
Got my PDC Received  in my omniwallet.

Me too.
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
Got my PDC Received  in my omniwallet.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
The news on this project is so sloooowwww!  Undecided
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I advise everyone to sign up to the Safe forum: https://forum.safenetwork.io/

you can ask questions here and these people will be glad to help I think you have to use the omni walelt as safe tokens were originally distributed on the Mastercoin network(Omni).
Activity: 621
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
I dont get it...you send btc (ok you have your private keys, of course), and where the heck do you get your pdc coins or whatever they give you ?
I'm in the same boat, not that much info. I don't see any incoming tokens to my omni wallet.

oh i'll update this then, yeah the dev said he would do the tally this week or something, then post it to see if its okay and then do the transfer
Do we need an omni wallet to receive tokens? I was participating in the ICO by sending btc
legendary
I dont get it...you send btc (ok you have your private keys, of course), and where the heck do you get your pdc coins or whatever they give you ?
I'm in the same boat, not that much info. I don't see any incoming tokens to my omni wallet.

oh i'll update this then, yeah the dev said he would do the tally this week or something, then post it to see if its okay and then do the transfer
Activity: 1092
btcstakes.com
Activity: 196
crowdsale is over, what next.
legendary
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
From http://www.project-decorum.com/live-proof-of-concept/

Features

Create custom forum categories
Collapse/expand topic branches
Automatic checks for new topics or replies
Identities use cryptography to sign their content
Option to create identity if none present
Sanitisation of all user input (security)

Over $300,000 for a forum concept?  Huh

Activity: 765
Merit: 283
Seems like a very nice project, but their is just so little info about the dev. There is also no support, only limited support by mail.

So if i invest btc i get PDC. Those PDC i can change later for a Clike token. But what can i do with that token?
Why does he not start a topic here?
Activity: 437
Merit: 258
can someone please  help how to participate in the ICO? you just press "show address" send bitcoins directly to that address?
Yes. Just be sure that you have private key for your BTC address.
Does blockchain.info online wallet provide this functionality?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
can someone please  help how to participate in the ICO? you just press "show address" send bitcoins directly to that address?
Yes. Just be sure that you have private key for your BTC address.
Activity: 425
Activity: 206
This is my life. This is my path.
they rised over 500 bitcoins so far... any thoughts? I don't mind to invest some hard earned money, if just someone give me the right reason:)

You must be very brave to invest in this ico, newbie dev and crap OP.

Surely the dev could take time to get a logo and a proper OP.

Very suspicious no escrow, I can see many getting burned here.
Activity: 368
they rised over 500 bitcoins so far... any thoughts? I don't mind to invest some hard earned money, if just someone give me the right reason:)
Pages:
Jump to: