Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 14. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Just recreated my masternode with ==> https://cryptomat.com/setup-itz-interzone-masternode-profit-handsomely/ how to

Looks to work just fine.

can I make a masternode on a windows pc or do I need 2 computers or the vps or something?
Activity: 38
Just recreated my masternode with ==> https://cryptomat.com/setup-itz-interzone-masternode-profit-handsomely/ how to

Looks to work just fine.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
hello can i faucet howlong onetime?
Activity: 16
Hello. I'm new to this coin. I'm thinkg about buying MN.
Are developers active, are any updates coming, how are rewards?
Activity: 56
So if I buy 20 ITZ off ED I can setup a MN?
Activity: 36
Can someone suggest a guide for setting up a masternode? Can I set one up on my windows pc or do I need a special server or something? Thanks!
Updated to 1.5.2.4, doesn't make any change, still the same error "not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!"

Very strange, there is 5000 coins, and the interzone.conf is unchanged (so with username, password and private key). Any ideas Huh
My masternode doesn't start after reboot from windows system with wallet. In the wallet there is exact 5000 Itz, but after starting the masternode (masternode start) the system reports "not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!"

Did something change ? Am I missing something. Restarted the device on the 25th, 26th still didn't see any payments, yesterday restarted again, node not in the masternode list, so today after no payments tryed to start the node agian and got this error.
Activity: 31
MN with this error as I solve it erro: pos-erro   

https://gyazo.com/4838bb46024e903fda488749e0e44884
Activity: 114
I really like the itz client. Easy masternode setup. Rewards started coming in around 7 hours.
Totally agree, if only dev were active, itz could have chance to do x5 easy. On the  other hand, may be it was  planned to get so big volume of coins and  pump it  later on, we will see!
Masternode ITZ one of the most stable I have. Let's hope that the coin will fly to the moon!!!
Activity: 59
archive error while downloading a wallet
Activity: 37
I really like the itz client. Easy masternode setup. Rewards started coming in around 7 hours.
Totally agree, if only dev were active, itz could have chance to do x5 easy. On the  other hand, may be it was  planned to get so big volume of coins and  pump it  later on, we will see!
Activity: 34
Activity: 34
Who did the wallet update? Will you show up here?
Activity: 14
Hey, I have weird problem, my MN seems active, status enabled, online and all stuff are legit
but it's online for more then 3 days, and I still did not received any payments
any input on that, please?
same problem Angry
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
What OS and wallet version do you use? I use the newest windows wallet and it is working finde since a few days, no issues. MN rewards are as expected.
Activity: 11
Hey, I have weird problem, my MN seems active, status enabled, online and all stuff are legit

Every now and then my rewards don't show up. I restart the wallet and they all appear. Try a restart.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040
somebody posted an updated windows wallet version 1.5.2.4 on github
https://github.com/projectinterzone/Windows-Client/

It's good to see some developement is done but nobody knows who did that. It would be nice to see this guy here onboard.
Activity: 63
This coin needs a new exchange. The price will go much higher with a new and better exchange. Nova will close anyway.
Who is going to list it to a new exchange ?

Nova will re-open in April 2018
Pages:
Jump to: