Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 18. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 279
What happened with the hard fork people where planning in slack? Was that an excuse to still somewhat hold the price to let the last few hurt holders to exit and plummet the price completely after that? I should've never wasted my hash in this...
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Seems this project just exist for holders and rare believers, but hopefully we can have  occaisonal pump to compensate  invested time and  haspowers!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
RIP ITZ, i was going to get burned .... , chose Innova instead,  good luck and DYOR Cry
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Hey Guys i have implement all infos from this coin to ccex and now he say ok for this coin to vote if we vote this coin to this exchanger we have Dollar Markets and the normal Markets

Its a Chance to hold this Coin Allive and if we trade it nice we can answer Coinexchange or other Exchanger

Help with Vote and the Coin dont    !!!DIE!!!

Just to make it complete: You can vote here - https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Find Interzone in the long list and donate some btc  Wink
Activity: 75
This project is dead in the water. Floating.... waiting for some news about the dev.. IMO this was an exit scam just like so many other alts projects. Unfortunately I got burned badly but  I already moved on. Do your research and good luck...there is nothing official about a new DEV taking over but there is some noise about forking the coin and continue but I doubt it due to the greedy ba$t>>> problem. Yesterday ITZ was trading at .005 cents meaning under 1 cent and I didnt buy because this thing is DEAD.

RIP ITZ !
Activity: 373
Merit: 100

Tell me plz the most powerful pool for ITZ.. all listed in the third-party or empty or ~ 100mh \ s ..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Is there anything official about a new developer taking over, or is that just a rumor? It would be a shame for a coin that seems to be functioning well from a technical standpoint to just be abandoned and not picked up by someone to continue development etc...
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
I am glad that a skillful dev took over dev tasks for now. Interzone will return among meaningful coins soon  Wink
Activity: 89
Yep. It was solid project but scammer dev ruin all
Activity: 193
ye this could be actually amazing project.  nicehash and asic resistant algo. no trouble blockchain but retarded and greedy dev just ruin project. someone should just take this project i am sure its still can be revived like sign for example
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
seems the dev has gone for a long time~~~

I just downloaded the wallet and want to mine some coins,,, now it's time to give up!
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Looks like that this was just another masternode scam. Bad to hear. Would love to see another dev take care of the project, name und logo is quite good.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
So it's official that dev left? I mean with functional masternodes I don't see the point in leaving the project like this.
Activity: 345
Interzone doesn't seem to have a trading platform yet, and it's a good project to try to get on the Yobit market, and it should be able to get a good price approved by the market. Tongue

You can trade ITZ at https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-ITZ.htm
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Interzone doesn't seem to have a trading platform yet, and it's a good project to try to get on the Yobit market, and it should be able to get a good price approved by the market. Tongue
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Maybe someone can take in hand this project instead of almost dead developer and lead the development of this dying coin?
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency
Activity: 89
Moon soon?
Activity: 117
We have a dev. Someone capable and passionate about Interzone. We are trying to get listed on yobit.
It's not clear what you wrote ... Is there a developer and he's trying to get on yobit?  Why does not he write here himself?

In Slack there is a dev. who is willing to take over the project. Discussions are in place about a new exchange, forking, new ANN, etc.

You can link to the post?
It would be great, but I agree that a couple of links or screenshots I would like to see and make sure that this is true.
Activity: 178
We have a dev. Someone capable and passionate about Interzone. We are trying to get listed on yobit.
It's not clear what you wrote ... Is there a developer and he's trying to get on yobit?  Why does not he write here himself?

In Slack there is a dev. who is willing to take over the project. Discussions are in place about a new exchange, forking, new ANN, etc.

You can link to the post?
Pages:
Jump to: