Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 3. (Read 84755 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I really hope new exhanges are coming soon. This coin absolutely needs them..
I agree, listing Interzone Project on an big exchange will help liquidity and more exposure to other community member
Good luck
Activity: 238
Merit: 18
I really hope new exhanges are coming soon. This coin absolutely needs them..
Activity: 232
Merit: 38
I mined enough Interzone to start my own MN, and I have to say, one of the easiest MN setups I've done so far. I set it up around 5pm on the 4th, and started getting MN rewards on the 5th at 6:30pm. Excited to see where this project will go.

the MN payments seem to be lower today than some weeks or months ago. I only received a stake of 5.75 in more than 28h with one MN running. Before, it's  been like 5 payments a day.

I've seen discussion in the discord about an exploit the devs are working on where the miners get the masternode payments, so I think in general the payments have lower for MN in the last couple of weeks. Hopefully they get the exploit resolved soon!
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I mined enough Interzone to start my own MN, and I have to say, one of the easiest MN setups I've done so far. I set it up around 5pm on the 4th, and started getting MN rewards on the 5th at 6:30pm. Excited to see where this project will go.

the MN payments seem to be lower today than some weeks or months ago. I only received a stake of 5.75 in more than 28h with one MN running. Before, it's  been like 5 payments a day.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
it would be nice to see improvements to the network that create value.  a vision.  a reason people would use it.  something that stands out about it.  maybe instead of being a currency like DASH it can use the tokens to function internally.  with the masternodes in place something could be built up.   there's a low budget so improvements should be made that are focused and give the most back.  there's no money for bad ideas.

Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Congrats on the CryptoBridge Exchange listing. Hopefully Interzone can get back on CoinMarketCap soon now that there is a functional exchange again.

So we are always were there )) It's incredible no to delist ))
Interzone was already listed on CMC, but the data shown was not up to date because of the missing exchange. I hope Interzone is coming back now.

It's back and showing correctly.  Good time to hop in.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/interzone/#markets
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
Congrats on the CryptoBridge Exchange listing. Hopefully Interzone can get back on CoinMarketCap soon now that there is a functional exchange again.

Interzone was already listed on CMC, but the data shown was not up to date because of the missing exchange. I hope Interzone is coming back now.
I saw the suggestion for the "social aspect" of the network.  what about pushing it even further and actually running a social network of some kind people can use?  or find something useful as a purpose for it all. 

Eventually I believe the social aspect will be brought back on track.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
I saw the suggestion for the "social aspect" of the network.  what about pushing it even further and actually running a social network of some kind people can use?  or find something useful as a purpose for it all. 
And for miners, don't forget that the pool.spurri.com pool fees helps support the development of the Interzone coin. Great way to mine Interzone while also helping the coin's development.
I think it's come back of the year  Grin

Honestly, it has a great ASIC and rentable resistant algo, very low supply, and now a great decentralized exchange to trade on.

Not to mention the new dev has been active at getting things solved.  It very well could be a top comeback coin =P

Go ITZ!
Activity: 420
I think it's come back of the year  Grin
ITZ now showing on CMC and nethash has went up! 

Looking good ITZ Smiley

keep it up!
Activity: 420

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
ok i used it thanks but deleted your refcode.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
BlockMasters.co (Formally BlockMunch) has added Interzone to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for Interzone Pay:
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3573 -u 1DSiYod3tnPBUCNyDPno6hTLqiFoFdup37 -p c=ITZ 

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3573 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC 

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a c11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmasters.co:3573 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC 
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/ITZ

Peer List:
Code:
blockmasters.co/explorer/peers?id=2829

Welcome to BlockMasters!

Activity: 882
Merit: 14
ITZ already listed on Crypto-bridge.org   Roll Eyes to the MOON Grin

Great news!  Cool
Pages: