Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 7. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello dear InterZone community!

I would like to introduce myself here. I'm WeKa and joined InterZone not long time ago (around December 17).
The whole project looked dead to me in the first. When reading up this ANN and the chats in slack and discord
I started to like the project. The discord server was the worst of all, like the wild west. I started talking to
InterZoneDev1337 and he told me we lost the ownership of the discord..  Thanks to his efforts he got the new ownership
and yesterday he gave me with the approval of the people the role as Main mod and marketing section.
I am willing to do a lot of work in InterZone and work on this currency with the community.
I know it is very stormy times for InterZone because we are not reachable on any Exchange.
I can assure you with certainty that Novaexchange will come back and we will have a strong foundation there.
The situation with coin markets is a bit complicated and no one can say for sure,
in view of the things, they really have serious technical problems and are overwhelmed. Therefore, the situation could take a while yet.
At Interzone I also like the richlist in block explorer. There are no big fish in the pond, which speaks for a good decentralization.
Unfortunately, we have no money reserves why the community has to work all the more together.
I would be happy to continue talking with you in the official redesigned discord server.

https://discord.gg/bD4SBjZ

I am not very active on btctalk but in Discord I can almost always be reached.
Also a special thanks to everyone who donated for new exchanges listenings,
the community and in special InterZoneDev1337 for all the effort.
We'r also looking for more devs and active workers.

With kind regards

Weka | InterZone
Activity: 59
How long is the vesting period before investors can diversify? Are the funds in a multi-signature wallet?
Activity: 238
Merit: 18
any news about the exchange listing?
come on, keep us updated...
Activity: 3
How about exchange?? Somebody have a news?
Activity: 112
Sounds like an interesting project though. I would love to jump in and mine it myself it soon,ill follow this Smiley
Activity: 19
WTS 5020 ITZ 0.25 btc
please PM!!
Activity: 90
!IMPORTANT! - PLEASE help us get back on an exchange.

As many of you are aware, ITZ has been without an exchange since coinsmarkets.com ran into difficulties.

We've got no idea if they'll ever come back online so it has become absolutely imperative that we find a new home quickly.

Without an exchange Interzone will die. All our precious masternodes and coins will become worthless.

Nobody wants this to happen.

Luckily we now have an opportunity to get out of this mess.

YOBIT WILL LIST ITZ FOR A 0.1 BTC FEE!

This will resolve this issue and we can all get back on the job of developing, trading, mining and er...masternode-ing. Smiley

This post is a plea for your help.

We need help in raising the 0.1 BTC. We've already received a third, and a further pledge for 0.01 BTC if we can reach 0.09 BTC so we're looking to raise only 0.06 BTC.

0.06 BTC is all that's needed for Interzone to find a new home on an exchange!

If you've got a Masternode or three, this is a good way for you to protect your investment.

Any of you following masternodes will know exactly what has happened to the price of the other coins with similar returns to Interzone....

We need your help!

Please make this happen.

If we don't reach the goal by the 28th of February 2018 - we'll refund everyone who pledged.

To make a donation please visit;

http://www.spurri.com/cryptocurrency/interzone/

Thank you!

Who are you? Yobit already has been paid many days ago, if you believe to developer.

A quick introduction: I am a developer who has taken an interest in Interzone because I want to develop my own coin.  I have committed to the community that I will support the development of the coin and help implement the original vision.  I've been helping out the coin for the past few months on Slack and Discord.  I helped fix the masternode wallet crash issue and have been providing support for the community.  We're currently in process with a handful of exchanges.  The listing request I sent to Yobit a few months ago was for the free listing.  There was mention that there was a paid listing attempt early on, we're going to try again now that the coin has built up some volume.  I'm mostly on Discord and Slack if you have any further questions.
It will be good, better if finally the project become a community's driven one.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Please note, the masternode payout enforcement issue is not fixed.  We're looking into that and it will take some testing. 

Have you test it?

Magnet had issues with rogue mining pools not paying out to masternodes, they had to update and fork because of it, maybe this could somehow be related to yalls issue?

Activity: 28
У кoгo тo пoлyчaeтcя зaйти в aккayнт нa https://coinsmarkets.com ? y мeня нe пpиxoдит пиcьмo c пoдтвepждeниeм oт биpжи.
Who turns out to log in to the account https://coinsmarkets.com ? I don't have a confirmation letter from the stock exchange.
Activity: 750
Merit: 100
Activity: 31
Who ever takes up the issue of payments MN?
Activity: 19
Any chances of interzone getting on a different exchange other than nova? they dont allow new registrations and dont know how long before they open them again.

Can ITZ get on stocks.exchange or something?
Activity: 13
Nova is back!

Great!
However, no new registrations =(
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Date: 05/02/2018 01:37
Source: Generated
Loan: 0.00 ITZ (will be available through 0 blocks)
Net amount: 0.00 ITZ
Transaction ID: 96e31c854abd56fbd519e3abe0b94935299605bd3ee5c41d28da84bf0b90b5b8-000

The generated coins must wait for 51 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was sent to the network to add to the chain of blocks. If it does not enter the chain, its status will change to "not accepted", and coins will be invalid. This is sometimes the case if another node will generate the block a few seconds before you.

why reward 0 Shocked Shocked Huh Huh

There is a problem with the masternodes. More than 50% of the payments I receive are 0s.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
WTS mn + 1640 ITZ for 0.3 btc. pm please.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
The mastodon feature will be added in the next months according to the timeline.  does anyone have any idea what that will be like?  itz will be running a mastodon "instance." 

Maybe someone should first fix the Block Explorer https://explorer.interzone.space
Activity: 77
The mastodon feature will be added in the next months according to the timeline.  does anyone have any idea what that will be like?  itz will be running a mastodon "instance." 
Activity: 34
Nova is back!
Activity: 31
Any news on exchanges?
Activity: 13
I'm interested. How to get a coin in here?
As I see this, the only way to get ITZ is mining it right now. The only exchange supporting it is down.

Yobit exhange will list it in few days, as reported on twitter.
Pages:
Jump to: