Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 40. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Why does the developer not communicate on the forum?  Huh This is very bad.   Sad
This repels potential investors. One message a day solves many problems  Undecided
Too many fudders on the forum. Many coin developers stop using the forums to communicate as the project moves forward because of the uncontrollable fud. I don't blame them. Get on the slack channel.

Sure but the developer doesn't really communicate in the slack channel either. He was there for a bit at the beginning of the project but only shows up now to share update urls.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Why does the developer not communicate on the forum?  Huh This is very bad.   Sad
This repels potential investors. One message a day solves many problems  Undecided
Too many fudders on the forum. Many coin developers stop using the forums to communicate as the project moves forward because of the uncontrollable fud. I don't blame them. Get on the slack channel.
DDL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency

He is preparing something great  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Activity: 13
New version wallet on mac osx

I still can't run it  ( mac 10.12.6 )     Huh

Interzone-Qt cannot be opened because of a problem.

and have button ignore or report
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Comprando algumas !!! 
Activity: 31
Activity: 34
Hugely undervalued coin - has a working compiled windows wallet. A lot better than many of the other new coin and launches around recently.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Still alive, dev announced he is going to reveal some chatting feature soon. Join slack group.
Activity: 24
 Shocked    the project is still alive?or quite kirdyk?
Activity: 75
dang! I missed out on the 15 cents sale price! dang it.

Activity: 50
Pos_Error ?
what to do Huh
how to treat Huh

Dev needs to fix the wallet.
try delete this parameters from conf
masternodeaddr
externalip
on slack people saying its help

THANK YOU !!!! WORKING !!!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 196
Interzone is a young project and time will show how it develops. I have a few ITZ coins and I leave them in the wallet. I did not sell it.

I tried to create a simple picture for the Interzone community:

Nice. Though I'm not sure the fade to black and white is necessary.
OK. So I tried without black and white coloring. I fixed, and also to me more like this.

Here's the picture:

I like it!
Activity: 57
Pos_Error ?
what to do Huh
how to treat Huh

try delete this parameters from conf
masternodeaddr
externalip
on slack people saying its help
Activity: 644
Interzone is a young project and time will show how it develops. I have a few ITZ coins and I leave them in the wallet. I did not sell it.

I tried to create a simple picture for the Interzone community:

Nice. Though I'm not sure the fade to black and white is necessary.
OK. So I tried without black and white coloring. I fixed, and also to me more like this.

Here's the picture:

Activity: 7
Where i can download linux client, link on official site is corrupt
Activity: 207
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/
Pos_Error ?
what to do Huh
how to treat Huh

Activity: 50
Pos_Error ?
what to do Huh
how to treat Huh
Activity: 18
Our group has 3 shared Masternodes running nicely now. And price seems to be on sale, bought some more up this morning for another masternode Cheesy

Seems devs just announced Interzone chat system called rocket chat is being tested, so things seem to be going well all round in my opinion.
To anyone that thinks dev is absent....hope you can calm your FUD now Smiley but thanks for the cheap coins i guess
Pages:
Jump to: