Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 35. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Hello everyone.

After updating the wallet to the last version, my pool ( https://pool.bilbotel.fr ) encountered a problem where found block where rejected by the wallet.

The problem is now solved.

I apologie for the inconvenience.

I will send 1 ITZ to every miner on my pool in 1hour.

Regards,
Nillecram.

------------------------------
Result of 1st AirDrop :
https://pool.bilbotel.fr/explorer/ITZ?txid=4762dcf684766701ba309f275847b4fd323d7e3a2c0c0ecc0f529f7a42911538

I'll do another airdrop in the next 48h. (Limited to what i have at that moment.)

Happy mining.

Hello,

The next airdrop will happens in 3 hourh : 4:00pm UTC.

The pool is waiting Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
picture obfuscated ...

Why "MyNetworkNodes" list is empty? (see pic)
Is it just a bug?

No, it is not. My Network Nodes will not show until you use masternode.conf with lines to add it there - and you dont have to do it. If you see your masternode IP in Network nodelist and it says "ENABLED", the node works properly and receives rewards.

How many coins a master node is receiving in average? Can anybody help me with this info please?

Lower reward frequency could be a result of higher number of nodes in the network. However, be patient - rewards are distributed randomly. It means you might receive less rewards for some time, but afterwards you will receive more. I get around 8 rewards per day (on average).
Activity: 345
UGH
it was my router..
my stupid @$$ router.

I got it going now, masternode successfully started - cisco 3842v cable modem does not allow hairpinning - I ended up buying a vps from 1&1 and sent the coins there.. went up as soon as i had 15 confirmations.

You shouldn't need, and it is recommended against, holding the masternode coins on the VPS (hot wallet).  I suggest you look at the cold wallet setup for more security.
Activity: 345

Is it just a bug?

Press update and see if it appears.

This wallet type, from what I have seen from other coins using it (e.g. PURE, Ganjacoin), is rather buggy.  I prefer the type used by Vivo (and others) for being clearer and less buggy.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
http://s019.radikal.ru/i608/1710/32/95da8a6cc5f1.png

Is it just a bug?
Activity: 50
Activity: 434
How many coins a master node is receiving in average? Can anybody help me with this info please?
Activity: 8
he started the masternode, in two days he received only three blocks, who knows how the reward is distributed?
according to http://mnrank.com should be more, other nodes looked, receive 5-6 payments per day
Activity: 42
UGH
it was my router..
my stupid @$$ router.

I got it going now, masternode successfully started - cisco 3842v cable modem does not allow hairpinning - I ended up buying a vps from 1&1 and sent the coins there.. went up as soon as i had 15 confirmations.

you can remotely activate the masternode with masternode.conf using the command line...
here are the steps:
- close the gui wallet
- add masternode.conf file to %appdata%\roaming\interzone
- open windows cmd and navigate to the interzone binaries file (using cd)
- repeat the above step
- from the first cmd window run interzone.exe
- optional: in case your wallet is locked with password from the second cmd: interzone.exe walletphrase "your_password" 300
- from the second window run interzone.exe masternode start-alias YOUR_ALIAS_NAME
Done!

if you want to see your mn in gui on the masternode list:
- from the second cmd: interzone-cli.exe stop
- close both cmd and rename masternode.conf to other  name

now you can open the gui version. GL!

gui version crashes if there is a masternode.conf file
editing the interzone.conf file with my local pc details and removing masternode.conf results in the gui loading - at first I was getting a connection error to my pc - introduced port forwarding - now getting:

06:41:24

masternode start

not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!

this is incorrect as 5k coins were allocated to this wallet last night and its been confirming all night long.

tried the cli version - get even less results.

Even trying both ports after introducing port forwarding to my system:
not capable masternode: Could not connect to 70.xx.xx.xx:55675 (and the other port as well..)

removed the peers.dat file as some say this could help with this on chaincoin, no go.

Following the instructions to a t and its not happening. Certainly not my first MN setup, but proving to be the most difficult.

Almost there,

not capable masternode: could not connect to xx.xx.xx.xx(mypublicip):11994

Port forwarding for 11994 both tcp/udp is wide open, firewall is off.

can't connect..... it auto setup rules in windows firewall for ALL ports allowed for both tcp/udp just refuses to connect.
Activity: 148
Hello everyone.

After updating the wallet to the last version, my pool ( https://www.bilbotel.fr ) encountered a problem where found block where rejected by the wallet.

The problem is now solved.

I apologie for the inconvenience.

I will send 1 ITZ to every miner on my pool in 1hour.

Regards,
Nillecram.

------------------------------
Result of 1st AirDrop :
https://www.bilbotel.fr/explorer/ITZ?txid=4762dcf684766701ba309f275847b4fd323d7e3a2c0c0ecc0f529f7a42911538

I'll do another airdrop in the next 48h. (Limited to what i have at that moment.)

Happy mining.

you can remotely activate the masternode with masternode.conf using the command line...
here are the steps:
- close the gui wallet
- repeat the above step
- optional: in case your wallet is locked with password from the second cmd: interzone.exe walletphrase "your_password" 300
- from the second window run interzone.exe masternode start-alias YOUR_ALIAS_NAME
Done!

- close both cmd and rename masternode.conf to other  name

gui version crashes if there is a masternode.conf file
editing the interzone.conf file with my local pc details and removing masternode.conf results in the gui loading - at first I was getting a connection error to my pc - introduced port forwarding - now getting:

masternode start

not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!

this is incorrect as 5k coins were allocated to this wallet last night and its been confirming all night long.

tried the cli version - get even less results.

Even trying both ports after introducing port forwarding to my system:
not capable masternode: Could not connect to 70.xx.xx.xx:55675 (and the other port as well..)

removed the peers.dat file as some say this could help with this on chaincoin, no go.

Following the instructions to a t and its not happening. Certainly not my first MN setup, but proving to be the most difficult.

Activity: 45
How can so many have problems setting up masternodes? its super easy.

transfer 5K to a fresh new wallet addy, wait 15 confirms, print masternode genkey, edit conf like this
I have to wait 15 confirmations before get the masternode genkey?

rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
listen=1
port=11994
masternode=1
externalip=
masternodeprivkey=

when edited, save and restart wallet. masternode start. done

I have to wait 15 confirmations before get the masternode genkey (before type "masternode genkey" at console)?

No, you can get the key and prepare the .CONF while you're waiting for the confirmations. Just tested the newer version, it works fine.

Doesn't work - can't parse the file.

I copied your file
Sent 5000 to a brand new wallet install
edited the conf with my details
waited for 15 confirmations
shutdown the wallet
started the wallet
Crashes immediately - Error reading masternode configuration file: Could not parse masternode.conf line:rpcuser=(myusernamewithoutbrackets)
take the conf file out of the default directory, qt wallet launches.

I tried getting this running on a different pc for hours and same issues.. went over the conf to make sure there are no spelling issues, extra spaces or anything out of the ordinary.

Surely I can't be the only one.

here are the steps:
- close the gui wallet
- repeat the above step
Done!

- close both cmd and rename masternode.conf to other  name

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

transfer 5K to a fresh new wallet addy, wait 15 confirms, print masternode genkey, edit conf like this

rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
listen=1
port=11994
masternode=1
externalip=
masternodeprivkey=

I have to wait 15 confirmations before get the masternode genkey (before type "masternode genkey" at console)?

No, you can get the key and prepare the .CONF while you're waiting for the confirmations. Just tested the newer version, it works fine.

I copied your file
shutdown the wallet
started the wallet
Crashes immediately - Error reading masternode configuration file: Could not parse masternode.conf line:rpcuser=(myusernamewithoutbrackets)

I tried getting this running on a different pc for hours and same issues.. went over the conf to make sure there are no spelling issues, extra spaces or anything out of the ordinary.

you will have to edit the correct file, its interzone.conf, not masternode.conf

easiest way to open the correct file is to "open configuration file" via wallet.

rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
listen=1
port=11994
masternode=1
externalip=
masternodeprivkey=

I copied your file
shutdown the wallet
started the wallet

I have a question ... This project is still recomend to mine? Thanks

Yeap. We're ready to go to the moon in a few days.
Hurry up to buy!

Thanks for the answer... Which pool do you recommend for mining?
I'm at http://pool.bilbotel.fr. If you have a nvidia gpu then don't forget to use the alexis edition of ccminer. This version has a significant higher c11 hashing performance.
Thanks for the advice in fact my rig is full nvidia 1080ti ftw3 cards, I will try with that version as you suggest
Activity: 588
Merit: 252

Hurry up to buy!

I'm at http://pool.bilbotel.fr. If you have a nvidia gpu then don't forget to use the alexis edition of ccminer. This version has a significant higher c11 hashing performance.

Hurry up to buy!

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Vamos a Lua  !!! Grin
DDL
Activity: 196
Stipend - The Freelancer's Currency

Hurry up to buy!
Pages:
Jump to: