Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 51. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 07:39:45 PM
Well! 20 000 block is come very soon! I Need to buy little ITZcoins  for MN start!  Wink

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
September 25, 2017, 01:48:43 PM
New blockexplorer looks great.
Waiting for 20k block...
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
September 25, 2017, 10:56:02 AM
New Block Explorers are up: http://interzone.space:8080 New but should be working now including rich lists and searchable transactions.

I think the link in that post is a bit buggered it just opens a blank window when clicked - after quoting this it seems that it could be fixed by adding in the url inside the
Code:
[url=]
I guess bitcointalk doesn't like the .space url lol
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
September 25, 2017, 09:53:15 AM
Kraggle.ml explorer removed due to inconsistent information. Left message for kraggle.ml owner, will repost if its fixed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 09:03:42 AM
only 4 K blocks to go! about 4 days until MNs get some rewards Smiley

Interesting times!
Support Guru
September 24, 2017, 11:48:27 PM
Activity: 194
September 24, 2017, 11:01:00 PM
Honestly I'm gonna chime in and say that the wallet distribution actually looks pretty good compared to some of the other coins out there.  Now I know that doesn't actually determine overall success, but it's a good start.
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
September 24, 2017, 07:18:29 PM
New Block Explorers are up: http://interzone.space:8080 New but should be working now including rich lists and searchable transactions.

Can the dev please clarify why 50K ITZ were moved the day of the Nova listing?

These coins were sent in exchange for listing on NovaExchange in lieu of BTC. A Yobit listing has also been paid for but hasn't happened yet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!
September 24, 2017, 05:12:14 PM
Well, this was posted in Slack today.

thermoremnant [4:17 PM]
New Explorer: http://interzone.space:8080/ (Updating in progress, balances may be slightly askew until that completes)

[4:18]
Backup Explorer: http://explorer.kraggle.ml (Updating in progress, balances may be slightly askew until that completes)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 04:55:20 PM
Since last night many of these wallets balances have changed. I may return and continue digging but for now I have other things I would rather do.

At block 14791:

At block 15224:

Whoever is doing this was able to push 8.73% of the wealth OUT of the top 100 spots. Wow!!

Edit: Oddly, I don't see that when I click on the explorer. But the explorer is acting weirdly for me; I'm not 100% sure it's working. Others have posted to a different explorer that's showing balance movements.

That said, I think the preponderance of evidence is now weighted against the coin. I just checked and the dev hasn't posted for a week. I would've thought they'd say something as their coin went through a speculative panic. Moreover they never really responded to the point about getting on CMC. (Admittedly I'm not on Slack so maybe they posted something there?) Regardless I'm mostly done with this coin.

Thanks everyone for doing this research and posting it. And apologies for not believing it at first.

Cool, good riddance  Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 24, 2017, 03:51:59 PM
Since last night many of these wallets balances have changed. I may return and continue digging but for now I have other things I would rather do.

At block 14791:

At block 15224:

Whoever is doing this was able to push 8.73% of the wealth OUT of the top 100 spots. Wow!!

Edit: Oddly, I don't see that when I click on the explorer. But the explorer is acting weirdly for me; I'm not 100% sure it's working. Others have posted to a different explorer that's showing balance movements.

That said, I think the preponderance of evidence is now weighted against the coin. I just checked and the dev hasn't posted for a week. I would've thought they'd say something as their coin went through a speculative panic. Moreover they never really responded to the point about getting on CMC. (Admittedly I'm not on Slack so maybe they posted something there?) Regardless I'm mostly done with this coin.

Thanks everyone for doing this research and posting it. And apologies for not believing it at first.
Activity: 252
September 24, 2017, 03:49:06 PM

... obfuscated ...

At block 14791:

At block 15224:

Interesting! Do you know what are Novaexchange and Cryptopia ITZ addresses? It would be nice to know wheter the transfer went to an exchange.

This coin isn't on Cryptopia yet.

Unfortunately I don't think there is any way to differentiate an exchange address from a non-exchange address since they are all just wallets. Ah well...

I think at this point we need to hear from dev.  The explorer I was working from yesterday definitely seems to have  had incorrect info?  Like I noted yesterday that one of the 50k premine balances - in wallet 1n1yE4bZbhssJQHEy16vP61ndhzGhTLBb - hadn't moved since Sept 14.  Now the updated explorer at http://interzone.space:8080/address/1n1yE4bZbhssJQHEy16vP61ndhzGhTLBb is showing this balance was emptied ON Sept 17th - the day of the Nova listed.  So did the dev move his entire pre-mine to Nova the day of the listing?  And is waiting for masternodes to come live to dump?

I still hope this isn't a scamcoin, but the evidence I shared yesterday was apparently based on an explorer that was not working or was doctored in some way?  Can the dev please clarify why 50K ITZ were moved the day of the Nova listing?
Support Guru
September 24, 2017, 12:58:21 PM

... obfuscated ...

At block 14791:

At block 15224:

Interesting! Do you know what are Novaexchange and Cryptopia ITZ addresses? It would be nice to know wheter the transfer went to an exchange.

This coin isn't on Cryptopia yet.

Unfortunately I don't think there is any way to differentiate an exchange address from a non-exchange address since they are all just wallets. Ah well...
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
September 24, 2017, 12:49:30 PM

... obfuscated ...

At block 14791:

At block 15224:

Support Guru
September 24, 2017, 12:06:31 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
September 24, 2017, 10:19:26 AM
Always do your own research. I am glad to see here such great posts like TheKryptonian's and suprnurd's ones. It is obvious that dev dump is not going to happen. The true value of interzone shall be evaluated according to meeting development steps in the road map. 
Activity: 196
September 24, 2017, 05:05:46 AM
Am not worried a bit.
Most of the coins they mentioned were good gainers for investors.
It's just someone sore who is doing all of this.

Those throwing shade called SIGT a scam too.

Given that some of the coins they've mentioned have gone onto do well, their business model may just be to create a lot of FUD, drive prices down, then buy up and sell again once people realize that the coin is legitimate and prices come back up.

And hey, what do you know, Cryptopia is showing the coin is down 32%. Those behind the rumors may well be buying up the coin now so they can sell once it's back up again.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 03:56:15 AM
Support Guru
September 24, 2017, 02:07:43 AM
Am not worried a bit.

I just dropped in on this today, what coins are you talking about?
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
September 24, 2017, 01:54:03 AM
Am not worried a bit.

Pages:
Jump to: