Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Interzone - Blockchain Social Engine - page 54. (Read 84790 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 252
September 22, 2017, 03:54:12 AM
i went back to a local windows masternode because of the this issue.

you don't need a masternode.conf if you are going to run a local windows masternode.

great guide and I think I have done every step as I should. However, starting the local wallet containing all the coins for the masternodes I have created just shuts down. I am guessing my masternode.conf doesnt look like it should...any help here? Smiley

Oh, yeah I have had several MNs up with the "standard" settings, I just wanted to try having MNs with cold storage coins.. oh well, Ill just let my MNs run and cash out weekly and re-set the masternodes Cheesy

cant wait for block 20K
With coin control feature you can send the exchange coins back to the masternode address. Don't forget that the exchange has to be at least 5000 coins. Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 01:00:42 AM

you don't need a masternode.conf if you are going to run a local windows masternode.

great guide and I think I have done every step as I should. However, starting the local wallet containing all the coins for the masternodes I have created just shuts down. I am guessing my masternode.conf doesnt look like it should...any help here? Smiley

Oh, yeah I have had several MNs up with the "standard" settings, I just wanted to try having MNs with cold storage coins.. oh well, Ill just let my MNs run and cash out weekly and re-set the masternodes Cheesy

cant wait for block 20K
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 10:09:43 PM

September 21, 2017, 10:07:41 PM
hello.

trying to run this on a vps.  on the windows wallet, as soon as a masternode.conf appears, interzone crashes pretty much as soon as the app comes up.  as soon as i deleted masternode.conf, it runs just fine.
September 21, 2017, 05:52:06 PM
what software use in and card,for nvidia ccminer is ok... but and (help me please(
ccminer alexis edition is the best performing miner for c11 algo. Please see page 14 in this thread. There you will find everything you need.
September 21, 2017, 05:49:43 PM
Hello friends! )

Is there a way to set up two masternode on local PC with Win10?
I have one static IP. May be diffrent ports help resolved this problem?

Thanks!
You can run several masternodes on one single IP. You just need to put them on different ports.

But if I see in tabs NetworkNodes, all MN run up on two ports - 11994 or 55675
Can I specify any port?
Yes, you can use almost any other port you want. Port 11994 is heavily in use because this is the standard port of Interzone.
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
September 21, 2017, 05:48:32 PM
what software use in amd card,for nvidia ccminer is ok... help me please(
Activity: 322
September 21, 2017, 03:56:37 PM
Hello friends! )

Thanks!
You can run several masternodes on one single IP. You just need to put them on different ports.

But if I see in tabs NetworkNodes, all MN run up on two ports - 11994 or 55675
Can I specify any port?
September 21, 2017, 03:25:43 PM
Hello friends! )

Thanks!
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r
September 21, 2017, 12:04:11 PM
Hello everyone!

NEW POOL ADDED

VIVOCRYPTOPOOL.COM

0.5% FEES, PAYOUTS EVERY HOUR!

YIIMP BASED POOL

Will give it a go, thanks
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 11:09:15 AM
Hello everyone!

NEW POOL ADDED

VIVOCRYPTOPOOL.COM

0.5% FEES, PAYOUTS EVERY HOUR!

YIIMP BASED POOL
Activity: 364
Activity: 116
September 21, 2017, 08:04:43 AM

It is masternode.conf file for worked MN.. you make it after you start MN...
First step -  you need manual posted several pages befor - how to start MN on windows wallet.
and ONLY AFTER you start MN you can use masternode.conf file
Activity: 322
September 21, 2017, 07:55:45 AM
Hello friends! )

Thanks!
September 21, 2017, 07:02:54 AM

Activity: 116
September 21, 2017, 04:11:53 AM
cold wallet.  yes, if you run a server on a vps.

coin control let's you do exactly what you described.

Hi all. is there a way to set up a masternode with a cold wallet? or how does coin control work, if there are any such feature? It would be great to be able to move coins from the MN without touching the 5K in the MN deposit addy.
September 21, 2017, 01:55:50 AM
Hi all. is there a way to set up a masternode with a cold wallet? or how does coin control work, if there are any such feature? It would be great to be able to move coins from the MN without touching the 5K in the MN deposit addy.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
September 21, 2017, 01:44:40 AM
A little benchmark for InterZone mining with my Nvidia GPUs:
GTX  970: 9.5 Mh/s
GTX 1070: 18.5 Mh/s
GTX 1080: 21.5 Mh/s
GTX 1080Ti: 29.0 Mh/s

Trying mine with Bilbotel pool.

what used settings .bat file for 1080

I use the following (auto restart if miner crash,
do not forget set in Windows Regestry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting. Parameter DontShowUI set to 1)

Code:
echo off
timeout /t 45
:startmnr
echo %date% - %time% start mining >> log.txt
ccminerAlexis78.exe -a C11 -o stratum+tcp://s.umine.org:3573 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=ITZ -d 0,1,2,3,4 -i 22
echo %date% - %time% miner error >> log.txt
echo %date% - %time% restart miner... >> log.txt
goto startmnr
pause
Pages:
Jump to: