Pages:
Author

Topic: project sold - page 2. (Read 6257 times)

Activity: 657
Merit: 102
June 15, 2014, 02:26:29 PM
Another First Open-Source Multisignature Bitcoin Wallet?

Now you really made me to wonder how many different wallets can be first to do the same thing... Smiley

For all I know, at least Gocoin, DarkWallet and Armory are open source and supporting multisig already.
Though none of them tells you "Launching Soon..." when you enter their webpage - with that feature you are probably very first, indeed  Wink

I'm so-so-so sorry things take time, we'll use magic next time.

We don't feel like launching something that's buggy and so technical it's unusable *Ahem* Wink

This project is planned to take technicalities out of multisig and provide it so anyone can use it. It shouldn't matter if you're a long time bitcoin user or a first timer. ANYONE should be able to use bitcoin, and anyone should be able to adopt multisig.

Remember adoption isn't magic either, and it takes time and someone to make things simple. Incase you forgot remember what the internet used to be before the first browser came out.

See you on frozenbit.io
legendary
Activity: 2053
Merit: 1354
aka tonikt
June 14, 2014, 01:00:33 PM
Another First Open-Source Multisignature Bitcoin Wallet?

Now you really made me to wonder how many different wallets can be first to do the same thing... Smiley

For all I know, at least Gocoin, DarkWallet and Armory are open source and supporting multisig already.
Though none of them tells you "Launching Soon..." when you enter their webpage - with that feature you are probably very first, indeed  Wink
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
June 13, 2014, 04:29:08 PM
Project has been sold,
Pages:
Jump to: