Pages:
Author

Topic: Project without team members - page 23. (Read 2888 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 05:27:43 AM
Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

If a project has no team member then how such project could exist? Who will manage it and how people will interest to such project? Lol, this is weird to be honest and as my experience there is no such project till today!
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 25, 2018, 05:22:00 AM
Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

If you have seen that bounty campaign without team members, Its better to keep away and just Ignore that because Its nearly scam. We are just only waste our time If we forced to join on their campaign. We should not allow some suspected campaign to promote their project In order to scam more Investors.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 05:20:05 AM
It is possible, I will not argue. The question is, what is the future of this project? It is simply the task of the new project to grow and develop. And without a full team, he can not cope. Well, that's what I think.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 25, 2018, 05:13:40 AM
there are some projects that do not provide team info. usually the project is airdrop or there is no time to sell tokens. they just provide information to send some ethereum to redeem it with their token. very risky scam or token has no value in the market.
i am prefer just looking from outside for ico or airdrop that have no identification for developers.they can easily run from their responsibility if got money from their project.especially in project that have no function or utility, i am prefer to avoid this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 25, 2018, 05:05:54 AM
The team is the key to a project, the team has a very large role to play and to achieve the objectives of the project. The team is the group responsible for drafting the project to be as creative and innovative as possible. If there is no team, the project will not be created and run smoothly. Marketing and operations also cannot run smoothly and meet the target. The opportunities for success also become very small, because the attractiveness is low.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 04:06:22 AM
It actually depends on the situation, some ico have anonymous members, but the investors are only limited. It is good to join in a ico that you know well of the team members in order to avoid fraud or worst scam.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
July 25, 2018, 04:01:07 AM
I believe teams is very helpful. Why because more idead more possible to become successful project. Usually the investor look the whitepaper and Im not invest to the project who don't have whitepaper. Because you are working hard to reach your goal to sucess your project anything yiu include , including whitepaper to convince the investor.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 03:59:07 AM
Guess they have team members but remain unknown because of the kind of project they are running. Not with standing there are still scam among them I guess.
Activity: 140
July 25, 2018, 03:58:15 AM
there are some projects that do not provide team info. usually the project is airdrop or there is no time to sell tokens. they just provide information to send some ethereum to redeem it with their token. very risky scam or token has no value in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 03:55:00 AM
for me there is no bounty or project capable of a person.
he has a lot of bounties because they only want one to succeed in the project because they will help the project become more successful.
the participans are all doing advertising. Watch out for no hackers. for always being safe.
Activity: 90
July 25, 2018, 03:15:27 AM
It can be said that if there is no team member project, I will not invest, no matter how good it is, how well it is described, I believe I will not choose, I believe that a good project should be available at any time. Not hidden.
I choose to invest in projects that definitely have their strengths. Where is your advantage? I did not see it. Even the most basic is not good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 03:10:53 AM
Any project without any team member is a big red flag for me, no matter how good the project might be, or no matter how useful their product might be, it won't still venture into such project, they might one day close up and disappear in a thin air.
I agree with you, if we continue to participate in their ICO purchase, then get ready that ICO money you will buy will not get profit and you will even lose all capital you spend. because it's better not to be affected by the bonuses they give, but look how long their team has ben formed
Activity: 504
July 25, 2018, 02:54:15 AM
I think that such a project is more like a scum, because if you do not have information about the project team and can not find it, then it's suspicious.
Activity: 728
July 25, 2018, 02:12:06 AM
In my opinion, the project without team member may make the investors become worried to join the project. The investors will see and analyze whether the team is professional, good track-record, and real person or not. So, when it is not stated, I doubt the projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 11:17:27 PM
If there is any ICO project without dev team and WP out there, I can ensure 100% that it's scam project or kind of ponzi scheme Smiley. But as I know not everyone know that and there are few investors still lost their money by investing in projects like that Smiley).
Activity: 31
July 24, 2018, 11:09:38 PM
I ask why an undertaking will be without a group, does the venture radiate from the air? Discussing a venture not having a whitepaper is additionally foolish in light of the fact that the whitepaper is the standard for the speculators to do the appraisal of the undertaking. The vast majority of the undertakings without of these highlights can be arrange as trick.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 07:53:44 PM
Bitcoin project will not be successful without any team members, it is like a quotation that no man is an island, it means, projects needs many people so that they will promote it and help it grow and become successful.
Activity: 44
July 24, 2018, 07:50:34 PM
We can likewise say Bitcoin is a coin created without us knowing who precisely their group is. Be that as it may, in reality there is a considerable measure of outside help to make Bitcoin the way it is today. In any case, on another coin, I question it will have the capacity to get bolster like Bitcoin, in light of the fact that even a task with an exceptionally solid group won't get a certification for achievement later on.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
July 24, 2018, 05:34:52 PM
Generally speaking it looks very strange. I would rather not to participate in such a project because it is very risky to lose own money when investing or not to get a payment when participating in the bounty campaign. Anyway it is your choice and your decision but be careful and keep in mind that you may lose money or time. Earlier I participated in doubtful campaigns but most of them were failed and I lost my time. There are a lot of interesting projects you would better to pay attention at them. My recommendation is simple if you will decide to invest or participate in this project then do not invest much money or time that it will not be a pity later.
Activity: 98
July 24, 2018, 05:33:37 PM
Any project without any team member is a big red flag for me, no matter how good the project might be, or no matter how useful their product might be, it won't still venture into such project, they might one day close up and disappear in a thin air.
Pages:
Jump to: