Pages:
Author

Topic: projects that do not pay bounty participants - page 2. (Read 485 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
I am wondering how will you manage this list. You only know the campaigns you have participated in. But if you visit the altcoin or token section, then you will discover many projects have hadn't distributed hunters rewards. Will you add all those projects? There would be a different reason why they aren't distributing stakes. Most of them are a scammer and some project delay sometimes because they don't want to dump the token.

In case if you detect a project scammed hunters, then you may create an accusation thread in the scam accusation section. It would be a reasonable action. Listing here this way would help for anything IMO.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Most of the bounty managers defend themselves with a disclaimer that they are not responsible for any delay in the payment because bounty team is in the control of distribution not the managers itself. So you can't accuse any manager if bounty team refuses to pay.

And this is common that even legit bounty takes 6 months or even a year to distribute the tokens after they list their tokens on any exchange.

Recently I have encountered another MAJOR issue for delaying the bounties which are ETH Gass fees. This is WAY WAY TOO HIGH since ICO/IEO/private sale or public sale or whatever they call it these days usually do not raises much but since they have launched the bounties/airdrop where they usually receive 5-10k participants, So sending tokens to these guys would cost them $5k+ in transaction FEES, So they usually delay the distribution so to avoid such outrageous fees.

In my opinion, this could be prevented

1. Client should mention beforehand In the bounty thread that there might be a possibility that they'll distribute the tokens when the gas fees will be less.
2. Post beforehand that IF hunters want tokens before the distribution date, can pay the transaction fees, and get their tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
We know that the distribution of bounties is not always at the time promised beforehand, even I often notice how they continue to buy time to distribute to participants, so please know you have to wait longer and if there is no news at all then you need to report with stronger evidence because there are cases like many before, even the bounty manager could not solve it because maybe it was the team that didn't want to pay.

You could say the project failed so it didn't pay for it and this only wasted more expensive gas while the tokens had no value.
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
Most of the bounty managers defend themselves with a disclaimer that they are not responsible for any delay in the payment because bounty team is in the control of distribution not the managers itself. So you can't accuse any manager if bounty team refuses to pay.

And this is common that even legit bounty takes 6 months or even a year to distribute the tokens after they list their tokens on any exchange.
Distributing bounty tokens over a long period of time does not make much difference because you can now sort through and do some research on the dego project. They are distributing bounty tokens at a large interval of 100 days but the tokens are dumping steel.

In fact, if a project spends enough funds to carry out development activities, then that project will be a success. So i think refusing to distribute bounty tokens or setting more time is a cheating sack.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
If you provide here some valid and beautiful looking evidence, many campaign managers here hold token payments to their participants for a period of time.

If I'm not mistaken after they finish their campaign there is a delay of 2-5 months to distribute tokens to participants.

suggestion:
• How many months did they promise to distribute tokens to participants.
• what about the other participants who took part in the campaign, what had the same fate.
• Try PM them / related managers about this complaint and direct this topic to them, maybe there is a solution or an answer they provide.

if they do not answer, you should look for evidence about your problem here, DT will probably judge your case, which is appropriate.

Yap, this is important. Referencing to bounty thread is insignificant. I guess, no one from DT members won't read the topic with a bunch of bounty report posts to confirm the allegations.
Also, bounty hunters must know that 90% (probably more) projects with bounty program are fake or worthless. Even if they receive some tokens for his work, they are not worth anything.

Many other participants probably won't complain, because it's alts or uses automated quota fulfilment and they can't even check where they got paid and where they didn't.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
If you provide here some valid and beautiful looking evidence, many campaign managers here hold token payments to their participants for a period of time.

If I'm not mistaken after they finish their campaign there is a delay of 2-5 months to distribute tokens to participants.

suggestion:
• what about the other participants who took part in the campaign, what had the same fate.
• Try PM them / related managers about this complaint and direct this topic to them, maybe there is a solution or an answer they provide.

if they do not answer, you should look for evidence about your problem here, DT will probably judge your case, which is appropriate.
of course I have thought about it, a very long time and there is no certainty like endless without the clarity that I see
of course I have thought about it, a very long time and there is no certainty like endless without the clarity that I see
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775

suggestion:

I want share a bounty which is come from ASLA project. They have set an indefinite time to distribute tokens to the bounty hunters. However i think they will refuse to give tokens in the future because they have already broken their promise. Here is the link and you can check them. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-aslaproject-bounty-campaign-up-to-500-000-in-asla-5260254

is their project active until now?
if he did they had to pay their obligations

please add this too

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-markaccyio-300k-mkcy-bounty-pool-8-weeks-only-5266995
markaccy

ADD to list thankyou for you support
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
I know the Koinpro project, this campaign ended 6 months ago. They reported that they are fixing bugs on their exchanges, so they don't have any current plans and almost disappeared on telegrams.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 273
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
is their project active until now?
if he did they had to pay their obligations

please add this too

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-markaccyio-300k-mkcy-bounty-pool-8-weeks-only-5266995
markaccy
Activity: 1936
Merit: 290
I want share a bounty which is come from ASLA project. They have set an indefinite time to distribute tokens to the bounty hunters. However i think they will refuse to give tokens in the future because they have already broken their promise. Here is the link and you can check them. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-aslaproject-bounty-campaign-up-to-500-000-in-asla-5260254
hello here I want to tell a bad experience about a project that held BOUNTY but they did not pay it, it continued to delay for a long time or there was no certainty

Here are some bounty campaigns below that are still being debated

|
Campaign
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org