Pages:
Author

Topic: [Promo] Bitcointalk Forum Accounts for Sale - Not Hacked - page 2. (Read 4409 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Still Selling Accounts.
Activity: 168
the trust system is already fucked you can say someone is a scammer and put false accusations on them or say whatever you want if someone pisses you off... i personally see the pro's and cons of the trust system and either way lol this forum still has alot of scammers and also alot of Better than yous and then there are the avg people who follow blindly like sheep.
Activity: 795
Merit: 500
Name change soon (hopefully)
Somewhere in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 I created some accounts here for back linking my client sites. There are 5-10 posts per account. If you are intending on using these for giveaways, these account have all been used on the Ripple giveaway thread. For now I would like to sell these individually or a few per transaction. If you seem like a reputable user I will go first, if not I'd like you to or we can use escrow. Post here if you are interested.

Prices:

2013's -. 100 for .5 BTC 100 available created in june and july.
2012's - .20 BTC  10 available
2011's - .40 BTC 5 available
2010's - .8 BTC only 2 available

FAQ:

1. Why you sell this accounts?
Answer. I never thought this accounts has value until I saw someone selling them here. This accounts has no use to me.

2. Why we buy an account if we can make for free?
Answer. It's true, you can easily create an account, but the older the accounts the more trust it has. You don't have to send first thus preventing someone scamming you.

3. Can we use this accounts to scam?
Answer. Absolutely no, I'm against any form of scam.

Additional Services:

1.  I will add 50 posts for 0.2btc
2. I will add  100 posts for 0.3btc
3. I will add 150 posts for 0.4 btc

It's just fucking up the BitcoinTalk rules. Why are there "Trust" than, if everyone can just buy it. omg, admins, stop it. I like the "Trust" system on this forum, but this is fucking up the rules.

+3 (highlight)

So true! This shouldn't be allowed!
Updated the price.
legendary
Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002
Developer
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
expensive tho
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Accounts still available!

Have you done any sale?
lol  Cheesy
as he describe he sell many accounts and now some one want many more from him its interesting
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Have you done any sale?
lol  Cheesy
2 Days in the promo and it will go back to its original price.

I have a question for you.

Did anybody buy this "legit" accounts?

Of course there is. I've sold more than 30 accounts months ago. During the time when thymos disabled the registration. And right now someone is interested to buy all my accounts. This completely legit accounts. I've hired posters to do the posting to raise its status.

That is still a bit weird, I can understand that someone would want mutiple old accounts to create some activity on a thread but I think that some people could also use these accounts to hack, do you check on what the buyers do with the accounts?

I did check, most of it are interested in signature offers. Others just want to use it on as their personal accounts.

Ok, I guess some people could be interested by an ''old" account

You say 0.02 is a promotion price but what is the normal price? I can't find it anywhere

After the promo the price would be 0.05  btc for member status and 0.1 btc for full member status.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018

Of course there is. I've sold more than 30 accounts months ago. During the time when thymos disabled the registration. And right now someone is interested to buy all my accounts. This completely legit accounts. I've hired posters to do the posting to raise its status.

That is still a bit weird, I can understand that someone would want mutiple old accounts to create some activity on a thread but I think that some people could also use these accounts to hack, do you check on what the buyers do with the accounts?

I did check, most of it are interested in signature offers. Others just want to use it on as their personal accounts.

Ok, I guess some people could be interested by an ''old" account

You say 0.02 is a promotion price but what is the normal price? I can't find it anywhere

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018

legendary
Developer

2 Days left in the promo and it will go back to its original price.
I'm Back

3 Days Promo

Member account  Status (60+ activity)  - 0.02 btc

Full Member Status (120+ activity) - 0.05 btc

Hurry Limited Supply !!!

You can Profit in Less than 2 two months thru sig advertising and giveaways.

* Completely legit accounts and not hacked
* No negative feedbacks
* More than 8 months old

Email me [email protected] or PM me
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ask me anything if you have any problem
If someone offered me 0.5 let alone 1 , I would sell it without a second tought Cheesy I would pay my debt and still come out on top with 0.2 bitcoins Cheesy Which would be enough for me to buy a dozen books from amazon that I want.

So if it is allowed should I just open an topic that states I am selling my account?

Considering nearly all purchasers are scammers and now your account is noted as a possible scam account due to you wanting to sell it in public? Nah.
I agree with that
legendary
Developer
bump!

Nobody going to buy this pieces of shit.

Don't spam us anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: