Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof that Quickseller is BiPolarBob/PistolPete AND intended to SCAM! - page 5. (Read 7554 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
So many people here, behind so many alts; i have no idea to whom i am talking to anymore when i write something.
Your opinion would be much more taken seriously if you guys posted from your real accounts imho.

cheers
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Mods delete this thread. This is really wrong...
Vod should get ban he is really abusing people.. Why he dont care so much when his friend(snailman) scam so much people? snailman=candystrips and Pierre11. He must really hate quickseller.
And so much alt abusing QS. Please report all posts... This is really sick.

Says QSs' latest sockpuppet.

How about. No?  Tongue
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Mods delete this thread. This is really wrong...
Vod should get ban he is really abusing people.. Why he dont care so much when his friend(snailman) scam so much people? snailman=candystrips and Pierre11. He must really hate quickseller.
And so much alt abusing QS. Please report all posts... This is really sick.
This is the time of day Quickscammer drives home.  It's a 50 minute drive from his job to where he lives.

You'll notice none of his alts post during this time.   Undecided

Or just close the thread because nothing is happening in it  Roll Eyes

Can we now atleast agree that BPB is not one of his alts ? The guy was dragged into this mess w/o a single valid reason and accused
to be his alt just because he wants this forum to stop looking like a war zone.  Just my 2 cents ..

cheers
Hey, don't make those kinds of suggestions! No one is allowed to make any kind of sensible statements/suggestions in any QS threads! I reported your post

How was CVS, Cody? did you get a lot of work done? Regional manager coming your way soon?  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
This is the time of day Quickscammer drives home.  It's a 50 minute drive from his job to where he lives.

Can we now atleast agree that BPB is not one of his alts ? The guy was dragged into this mess w/o a single valid reason and accused
to be his alt just because he wants this forum to stop looking like a war zone.  Just my 2 cents ..

cheers
Hey, don't make those kinds of suggestions! No one is allowed to make any kind of sensible statements/suggestions in any QS threads! I reported your post
Activity: 28
I'm drafting a letter to CVS now.  If Quickscammer does work for them, his posting during the day should come to a stop.

The forum will become a much cleaner place.

I'd like to send a letter of cease and desist as well. His presence on the forum is pretty derogatory.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

to be his alt just because he wants this forum to stop looking like a war zone.  Just my 2 cents ..

cheers
Activity: 378
Merit: 302
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I'm drafting a letter to CVS now.  If Quickscammer does work for them, his posting during the day should come to a stop.

The forum will become a much cleaner place.
Activity: 168
If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.
QS should be home by now, here comes the barrage of controversy from all his alts.

Do you know how to do math? It's been roughly 27 minutes since Vod posted the "50 minute drive home". We're about halfway there.

Unless, of course, Vod posted ~23 minutes after QS began to drive back home.

This is assuming that this theory was correct. Wink
This is the time of day Quickscammer drives home.  Its a 50 minute drive from his job to where he lives.

No shit hahaha. Very good armchair detectivity Cool

Vod never loses.

Vod always wins.

Haha. I Now think I know exactly what Vod knows, but I'm certainly not sure so will not post anything.  Tongue

QS should be home by now, here comes the barrage of controversy from all his alts.
This is the time of day Quickscammer drives home.  Its a 50 minute drive from his job to where he lives.

You'll notice none of his alts post during this time.   Undecided

Vod never loses.

Vod always wins.

Haha. I Now think I know exactly what Vod knows, but I'm certainly not sure so will not post anything.  Tongue
Activity: 224
My username was chosen by my nephew.
This is the time of day Quickscammer drives home.  Its a 50 minute drive from his job to where he lives.

Vod never loses.

Vod always wins.

Solid proof would mean something like Quickseller saying it straight up, similar IP logs, or re-used addresses used on both accounts.

Quickseller of course isn't this stupid. He covered up solid evidence but left uncovered the less-solid evidence.

Okay, fair enough. There may be no concrete, undeniable evidence, but your current evidence is absolute trash. It's completely opinion-based; nothing really based off of fact except for the one about the friend telling you about BiPolarBob, but that is an opinion built on fact.

So I want you to get something that is fact and fact only. Maybe some minor inferences here and there, but no inferences that are such opinions like yours are.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

You know what I think? Without real, concrete evidence, I think you guys should stop bashing and kicking QS while he's down. Yes, the "escrowing for his alts" find was solid proof. So I accept that thread. But I believe that now, people are snatching at air to try and get another few kicks at QS.

As Vod said, NOTHING you guys have posted so far is concrete proof. Congratulations, BiPolarBob and QS signed up in two different months, but they happened to sign up near the same time.

BiPolarBob didn't pay your friend something around the time QS was busted. Okay. Wow. You have me falling over with the solidness of that proof.

QS said that PistolPete suggested him to post something. Okay. Very plausible. Not proof.

"They type similarly." Ooohhhkaayyyy.

I will be more than content if you post some solid proof for these statements. If you do so, I will have no problem with them; in fact, I'll even stand behind them. But until you get that proof, just be quiet.

Solid proof would mean something like Quickseller saying it straight up, similar IP logs, or re-used addresses used on both accounts.

Quickseller of course isn't this stupid. He covered up solid evidence but left uncovered the less-solid evidence.
Indians opinions don't matter. They get free BTC from BiPolarBob and then think he's some kind of god, when clearly his full intention was to scam.

BiPolarBob might have seemed cool/nice/honest but it was all puppeting to ultimately scam.
You know what I think? Without real, concrete evidence, I think you guys should stop bashing and kicking QS while he's down. Yes, the "escrowing for his alts" find was solid proof. So I accept that thread. But I believe that now, people are snatching at air to try and get another few kicks at QS.

As Vod said, NOTHING you guys have posted so far is concrete proof. Congratulations, BiPolarBob and QS signed up in two different months, but they happened to sign up near the same time.

BiPolarBob didn't pay your friend something around the time QS was busted. Okay. Wow. You have me falling over with the solidness of that proof.

QS said that PistolPete suggested him to post something. Okay. Very plausible. Not proof.

"They type similarly." Ooohhhkaayyyy.

I will be more than content if you post some solid proof for these statements. If you do so, I will have no problem with them; in fact, I'll even stand behind them. But until you get that proof, just be quiet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Yea this is my new account, becouse i sell my account.
I am really old user on this forum and i get couple giveaways from bipolar.
He never scam nobody. He always pay his loans with extra pay. How people can call him scammer.
And all this drama start when bipolar say he can use quickseller as escrow.

Because this is the internet. Anyone can troll or post baseless assumptions.
Pages:
Jump to: