Pages:
Author

Topic: Proposal for AI Integration with BitcoinTalk forum - page 2. (Read 330 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 16
Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror
Funny enough the firms behind the ChatGPT and other so called AI call their product pretrained.
I'm not in favor letting a software control funktions in any manmade application. 
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
This is actually good but there are some cases we don't need AI as it stance now they are really looking for a way to deal away with AI because most users are too lazy to source information on their own rather using this AI of a thing to generate messages and post on this forum which is not encouraging in any way at all ( which really encouraging the rate of spam in the forum), so for me I will suggest it is better we explore the forum manually the way it's and is pretty cool with us more better than exploring with AI.
I believe here is a very large community and if making it a remote place i don't think it will be interesting for people to sources data here, less you forget about this, people may use this forum as a reference site in giving some examples. in Summary the previous way would be more ideal for we users than implementing AI.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I am excited to present a proposal for integrating artificial intelligence (AI) with the BitcoinTalk forum. As you all know, the BitcoinTalk forum has been around for over a decade and has a massive amount of data stored on it. This data includes discussions, opinions, and insights from the Bitcoin community on various topics related to cryptocurrencies.

Some potential applications of the AI could include:
  • Predicting market trends and identifying potential price movements based on sentiment analysis of the forum's discussions
  • Generating insights and reports for traders, investors, and other cryptocurrency enthusiasts
Especially in these 2 proposed application. Although advanced AI algorithms can assist in predicting the cryptocurrency market, it is essential to recognize that this prediction is not an exact science and involves a certain level of uncertainty. Consequently, it is advisable to regard AI predictions as a supplementary tool in investment strategy and factor in other considerations, including your risk tolerance, investment goals, and market circumstances
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Life's but a walking shadow!
Generating insights and reports for traders, investors, and other cryptocurrency enthusiasts
Bitcointalk is a forum for discussing about Bitcoin and other whatnots, it is neither a trading or a speculating platform, but if a users need such information they should visit the trading discussion and speculation section.
Providing personalized recommendations and content to users based on their activity and interests
Users know what their interests are already, they should visit the sections that interests them, they don't need any AI for that reason.
Detecting and filtering out spam and fraudulent activity on the forum
Whilst i don't know how the AI is going to do this, it is still a no. Come to think of it, all of the AI generated posts users have been posting on the forum are all spam, thus i think the forum would go downhill if AI helps us in detecting spam. Grin
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
  • Predicting market trends and identifying potential price movements based on sentiment analysis of the forum's discussions
  • Detecting and filtering out spam and fraudulent activity on the forum
  • Providing personalized recommendations and content to users based on their activity and interests
  • Generating insights and reports for traders, investors, and other cryptocurrency enthusiasts
1. When theymos and/or a lot of community member doesn't support implementing an option to visualize Bitcoin price on any corner of the forum, do you think theymos will ever consider implementing this? I really doubt it. theymos would never take the risk of predicting price movements and then get blamed lol. I don't see a reason why the forum would implement that.
However, as a user, you or anyone else can offer such a service through the help of AI and I'm sure that would be appreciated by a lot of community members including me.
[...]

I'd like to add something on point number 1, which already very well said.

Wouldn't employing an AI to analyze and predict market movement based on forum's discussion mean it'll be more easy to create a hype or PnD? All a trash project need is creating a fake buzz by having a bounty asking the participants to create an enthusiastic post on the forum? Yes, it is against forum's rule to incentivize post, but as they're already here to scam and rugpulling people, I am very much sure they won't mind breaking that forum's rule as well.

The AI won't be able to determine if the discussion is organic or artificial, and voila, the clueless members of this forum get scammed and the scammers get an easier way to run with people's money.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1359
I am not entirely convinced about using AI for this purpose. Sure, it could make the forum easier to navigate and help users find what they are looking for, but I am worried it might take away from the personal touch of the community. There is just something about a forum where people are posting and replying to each other that makes it feel more personal, that cannot be replaced by automated algorithms. Besides, there have already been cases where AI-powered content recommendation systems have gone wrong, such as when Twitter's algorithm started recommending conspiracy theories and fake news to users. The same thing could happen with forums. I think it would be more beneficial for us to focus on improving the quality of our existing posts instead. Maybe we could find a middle ground, where AI is used to assist human moderation instead of completely taking over.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
  • Providing personalized recommendations and content to users based on their activity and interests
1. When theymos and/or a lot of community member doesn't support implementing an option to visualize Bitcoin price on any corner of the forum, do you think theymos will ever consider implementing this? I really doubt it. theymos would never take the risk of predicting price movements and then get blamed lol. I don't see a reason why the forum would implement that.
However, as a user, you or anyone else can offer such a service through the help of AI and I'm sure that would be appreciated by a lot of community members including me.
2. How would AI detect fraudulent activity? I don't think there will be such an option anyhow. You can never know who is a scammer and who isn't. Maybe based on certain criteria, AI will be able to detect some scammers but it can never guarantee who is a fraud or who isn't. At the end of the day, theymos has to take the responsibility which won't happen, doesn't make sense either.
3. That would be something cool but you can still be personalized by ignoring a board, enabling notification of thread creation, etc.
4. Same as 1.
Activity: 602
Merit: 638
I would love to hear your thoughts on this proposal and any ideas you may have for its implementation.
My teachers, I think I will really love things to be done the same old way. The search option is here for us to use and navigate around the forum, and things are being done manually just as they are being done. I think this forum is respected the way it is today because of the way things are being done manually by individuals opinions; everyone shares ideas; problems are being solved from different users experiences and ideas on every particular matter; no machine or AI is involved in gathering information to conclude what is what.

In my opinion, I think the forum is just better off the way it is. There are lots of members here to help show newbies around and correct them if errors are being made. Spam is not moderated, but it is also manually detected with solid proof by members who are here.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
I am excited to present a proposal for integrating artificial intelligence (AI) with the BitcoinTalk forum. As you all know, the BitcoinTalk forum has been around for over a decade and has a massive amount of data stored on it. This data includes discussions, opinions, and insights from the Bitcoin community on various topics related to cryptocurrencies.

However, the vast amount of information on the BitcoinTalk forum can be overwhelming and difficult to navigate, especially for new users. This is where AI comes in. By integrating AI technology, we can create a more user-friendly experience for both new and existing users.

The proposed project aims to use AI algorithms to analyze and categorize the forum's data, allowing users to easily search and find information on specific topics. The AI would also be able to identify patterns in the data, which could provide valuable insights into the Bitcoin community's sentiment and trends.

Some potential applications of the AI could include:

The AI could be accessed through an API or a web interface, and could be integrated with other tools and platforms in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

Overall, the integration of AI technology with the BitcoinTalk forum has the potential to greatly improve the user experience and enhance the community's ability to share knowledge and insights. I would love to hear your thoughts on this proposal and any ideas you may have for its implementation.
Pages:
Jump to: