Pages:
Author

Topic: [Proposal] New ReEducation Subforum - page 2. (Read 5351 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
November 01, 2012, 11:18:23 PM
Please follow the most important rule of bitcointalk.com, do not post off-topic replies.

This thread is about the implementation of the ReEducation subforum and for anyone that might like to participate in self-criticism.
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
November 01, 2012, 11:08:00 PM
Haters gonna hate.
Trolls gonna troll.
Admins gonna administrate.

It's his house, play by his rules. Simple stuff, people.

Yes, exactly, and there should be no questioning of the owners rules and administration style.  I only wish we could reeducate the haters and the trolls so they can see things the right way.

You know, It's funny. I've questioned the admins, before, but I'm still here. Maybe it's because I wasn't a dick about it, and/or that wasn't the final straw in a string of troll posts.

The mere fact of the continued existence of this thread proves your sarcasm hollow.

This thread still exists because I am not being sarcastic.

Poe's law strikes again. An sufficiently advanced nutjobbery is indistinguishable from parody.
November 01, 2012, 11:00:40 PM
Haters gonna hate.
Trolls gonna troll.

Yes, exactly, and there should be no questioning of the owners rules and administration style.  I only wish we could reeducate the haters and the trolls so they can see things the right way.

You know, It's funny. I've questioned the admins, before, but I'm still here. Maybe it's because I wasn't a dick about it, and/or that wasn't the final straw in a string of troll posts.

The mere fact of the continued existence of this thread proves your sarcasm hollow.

This thread still exists because I am not being sarcastic.
November 01, 2012, 10:46:25 PM
Haters gonna hate.
Trolls gonna troll.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
What's a GPU?
November 01, 2012, 10:44:02 PM
A noble cause, stochastic. You should accept bitcoin contributions for your efforts, and perhaps get some media exposure endorsing oppression.

(I should probably put a disclaimer here saying this is sarcasm, because my posts may effect other peoples' investments)
November 01, 2012, 10:23:47 PM
Haters gonna hate.
Trolls gonna troll.

legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
November 01, 2012, 10:18:37 PM
*Witnessed that post get deleted*

Also I talk to Nefario and Goat regularly... I know too much! Reedu for me!

Nah actually I'm just not an asshole so people don't mind me. It works, kids.

All hail theymos!

(Hopefully you guys are all able to pick up on when I am and am not being sarcastic Tongue)
November 01, 2012, 10:11:51 PM

stanman78, what the hell is this?

Goat and Rarity are names never to be spoken about again.  Bitcointalk.com is a libertarian utopia.  Comparing theymos to Hilter and Stalin in one whole product is completely wrong.  theymos is more like a libertarian Alexander the Great, great men paving the way for a new world.

I think it is time for you to get reeducated.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
October 30, 2012, 09:59:21 PM
Where did pirateat40 go?

Like a running-dog, I called out pirateat, PPT operators, and pirateat investors as 'scammers' and 'idiots'.

A direct attack on the party!!! The party's labels are 100 times correct.  A comrade of my class background ('ignored', 'statist', 'covert government agent', 'Keynesian', 'FUD spreader', 'troll', 'traitor') is close to a scammer. To call a loyal party backbone a scammer or idiot is to talk white into orange and orange into white.

Does the party have a new investment fund? The party is my true mother and the party fund is my family home. The family fund will surpass the central bank. Nothing is more trustworthy. Nothing earns high returns. Nothing is more free market. Reactionaries who keep funds in the banking system are statist, Keynesian, FUD-spreading traitors.

Activity: 756
Merit: 522
October 30, 2012, 01:40:08 PM
We should also probably require them to mine some Bitcoins by hand, and show their work, so that they learn the value of Bitcoin.

What a marvelous idea! I am authorized to say that the first person completing their re-education by mining one block by hand gets a free MPEx account.

And a lifesize styrofoam pickaxe.

And a commemorative nickel plated stickler&bummer lapel pin.

And carpal tunnel.
October 30, 2012, 03:18:39 AM
Will the meetings to discuss this re-education camp have free fluoridated water provided?
Activity: 686
Wat
October 29, 2012, 09:38:05 PM
Ahh... entitlement.

News flash, boys and girls, this is not your forum. If you want one, you know where the internet is.

Exactly myrkul, to those that feel like they need to criticize the bitcointalk.org moderators and administrator, they can have their own anonymous genius start up their own cryptocurrency and donate a forum to them!

Call it glbsetalk.
legendary
Activity: 1330
October 29, 2012, 09:35:32 PM
We should also probably require them to mine some Bitcoins by hand, and show their work, so that they learn the value of Bitcoin.
October 29, 2012, 07:21:59 PM
October 29, 2012, 04:22:05 PM

Those who do not obey shall not post!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
October 29, 2012, 04:14:38 PM
Tongue Tongue

October 29, 2012, 10:54:00 AM
October 29, 2012, 02:50:31 AM
Strongly support this idea.

Since I've been at the forum, I've learned that I am a statist and covert government agent.

It's great to learn new things about oneself, but it would be even better to fix them.

I believe that if I draw a line between myself and the state, I can re-emerge as a trustworthy member of the community. However, I can't do it alone. I need the community's help.

This is a great example of self-criticism.  It shows what the person lacks, their incorrect and counter revolutionary ideas, and how to solve the problems together.  The cause will grow greater when more lost users reeducate rather than total banishment.
Pages:
Jump to: