Pages:
Author

Topic: [Proposal] New ReEducation Subforum - page 3. (Read 5351 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
October 29, 2012, 02:45:16 AM
Strongly support this idea.

Since I've been at the forum, I've learned that I am a statist and covert government agent.

It's great to learn new things about oneself, but it would be even better to fix them.

I believe that if I draw a line between myself and the state, I can re-emerge as a trustworthy member of the community. However, I can't do it alone. I need the community's help.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
October 29, 2012, 02:32:54 AM
Ahh... entitlement.

News flash, boys and girls, this is not your forum. If you want one, you know where the internet is.

Exactly myrkul, to those that feel like they need to criticize the bitcointalk.org moderators and administrator, they can have their own anonymous genius start up their own cryptocurrency and donate a forum to them!

Now you get the idea! because you have to have a donated forum in order to set one up, and you know those can only be created by anonymous geniuses.
October 29, 2012, 02:25:17 AM
Ahh... entitlement.

News flash, boys and girls, this is not your forum. If you want one, you know where the internet is.

Exactly myrkul, to those that feel like they need to criticize the bitcointalk.org moderators and administrator, they can have their own anonymous genius start up their own cryptocurrency and donate a forum to them!
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
October 29, 2012, 02:22:43 AM
Ahh... entitlement.

October 29, 2012, 01:33:14 AM
Amazing post, amazing pictures, amazing signature. Bump for the glory of our great leader.

Deafboy you are a true comrade.  I wonder if other users will speak up in support, unless they are part of the conspiracy to destroy the bitcoin revolution.
Activity: 482
Merit: 502
October 29, 2012, 01:17:59 AM
Amazing post, amazing pictures, amazing signature. Bump for the glory of our great leader.
October 29, 2012, 01:08:13 AM

In response to the thread about Goats banishment from bitcointalk.com I propose a new subforum called ReEducation, a subforum to reeducate lost members of the bitcointalk community.  Instead of banning members for trolling, not providing any quality discussion, and/or not understanding the greatness of Bitcointalk.org and its glorious administrator theymos, users could instead be sent to ReEducation to learn why their past behavior was unacceptable.

Members of bitcointalk that break the rules of bitcointalk would only be able to read and post in the ReEducation forum for a certain period of time until they are deemed suitable to reenter the main bitcointalk forum.  The ReEducation forum would have sticky posts about the rules of bitcointalk and statements by other qualified members about the greatness of bitcointalk.  Users sent to ReEducation would also be forced to self-criticize and produce written posts on why they have been mistaken in their past philosophy and criticism of bitcointalk, its moderators and administrators, and any other topic cited by bitcointalk moderators that needs reeducation.  User posts would also been screened by moderators and approval of the post would be required before it goes public.  Users in ReEducation would have their signatures speaking the greatness of the ReEducation process.  Finally, users to be ReEducation would have to provide a post showing them wearing giant socks on their head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List of Heroes worthy of the People's acclamation
Theymos the Great, Protector of the Bitrealm, and Benevolent Administrator
Augusto Croppo the Great, The People's Libertarian Hero, Beloved of Theymos.
Censor Hazek, People's Guardian of Natural Law, Warden of rational thought.
Pages:
Jump to: