Pages:
Author

Topic: Proposal to Forum Academy Trainee - page 2. (Read 279 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
June 11, 2021, 12:05:28 PM
I am then suggesting here if the mod can help crest an academic platform where newbies can be train or educated for few period of month or weeks and after such there should an examination section to test the skill ability of any newbies and the successful newbies should then be given an access to participate in the forum discussion without any restrictions.

That's taking it a bit too far just for a rank increase, no?

In the first place, you can still discuss and communicate with everyone without any problem. If you need to post pics, then just post the link to the pic (most preferably through imgur). And yes, it's to prevent spam.

And if you want to actually learn, there's already a crap ton of content on the interwebz about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Before posting this topic I have made some research and I find out that newbies are not allowed to post pictures. I see the barrier to be too much. Some newbies who actually may not know this might make the mistake and post link and has their account ban. It will be a good Idea if there can be an alternative to my proposals
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
June 11, 2021, 11:58:42 AM
I am then suggesting here if the mod can help crest an academic platform where newbies can be train or educated for few period of month or weeks and after such there should an examination section to test the skill ability of any newbies and the successful newbies should then be given an access to participate in the forum discussion without any restrictions.

That's taking it a bit too far just for a rank increase, no?

In the first place, you can still discuss and communicate with everyone without any problem. If you need to post pics, then just post the link to the pic (most preferably through imgur). And yes, it's to prevent spam.

And if you want to actually learn, there's already a crap ton of content on the interwebz about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
June 11, 2021, 11:51:44 AM
I simply don't if this topic already existing but for the fact I have not come across it I have to create this here.
I came across a topic that doesn't allow newbies to post link here in the forum may for a reason that newbies are not good enough or fully familiar with all the content of the forum or either for an abuse, I really can't figure out the reason for such restrictions since it's not explain in the forum. I am then suggesting here if the mod can help crest an academic platform where newbies can be train or educated for few period of month or weeks and after such there should an examination section to test the skill ability of any newbies and the successful newbies should then be given an access to participate in the forum discussion without any restrictions. The truth is some newbies raise contribute awesomely than even some senior member in terms of their post. I will be glad if my proposals is been given a consideration to comprehensive provision.
I need your comply mod and I look forward to a better feedback
Pages:
Jump to: