Pages:
Author

Topic: "Provably fair" question - page 2. (Read 1054 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
January 05, 2016, 08:49:39 PM
I sort of understood your question, if I'm not wrong  you want to weather the time in seconds does matter when you roll or say does the with winning probability increase if you wait take breaks and gamble. The answer is no, it doesn't work like that. The requests are served from the server from your previous bets channel itself making the winning chance completely random.
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Sarthak's a dumb girl
January 05, 2016, 08:10:48 PM
As dooglus earlier said, depends on what the RNG(random number generator) for Secret seed is based on.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
January 05, 2016, 08:07:24 PM
I'm not going to try to understand what they are talking about with the client seeds, player seeds, SHA etc numbers that go into the round result (dice roll, blackjack draw, roulette spin etc). I just have one simple question for somebody who understands it better than I:
I see that this system uses blockchain transactions in some way. Does this mean that the result will change at any given time? in other words, let's say I roll a 50, then immediately roll a 92 for example. Would this 92 appear if I had waited say a few minutes? or does the next roll result change with every passing second? hope this question makes sense.

Which game are you asking about?

If it says that your roll is randomized according to the hash of the most recently found block, or some such, then yes, timing matters.

I don't know of anywhere provably fair that does that though for real-time games.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
January 05, 2016, 07:29:51 PM
I'm not going to try to understand what they are talking about with the client seeds, player seeds, SHA etc numbers that go into the round result (dice roll, blackjack draw, roulette spin etc). I just have one simple question for somebody who understands it better than I:
I see that this system uses blockchain transactions in some way. Does this mean that the result will change at any given time? in other words, let's say I roll a 50, then immediately roll a 92 for example. Would this 92 appear if I had waited say a few minutes? or does the next roll result change with every passing second? hope this question makes sense.
Pages:
Jump to: