Pages:
Author

Topic: Proxy3200 possible scammer - page 2. (Read 312 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
June 08, 2023, 12:18:42 PM
With sending personal message to you (and probably some other users) and advertising his/her service, the user in question broke rule number 29.

29. Sending unsolicited PMs, including but not limited to advertising and flood, is not allowed.

Report the message you received to admins. He/she will be probably banned.
Activity: 728
Merit: 421
June 08, 2023, 12:07:46 PM
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is my first time of uploading my message content for the forum to see. I have to do it for every necessary measures to be taken to forestall any ill activities of this account holder.

As  at 7th of June 2023 as clearly seen on the uploaded image, the user as also seen (https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/proxy3200-3541801) sent me a message which I suspected to be a scam. I had to run a check and discovered that he the sender profile is kind of scanty with registration date March 17, 2023, 03:48:03 AM and since then @proxy3200 has not made any post not to talk of replying any post. I do not know how many people here must have received such message. I just want to let the platform know about this so that nobody would fall for this trick by this account holder @proxy3200.

If they are looking for this services what stops them from making an official announcement on the service board for others to see rather than sending message to my dm if they do not have a sinister motive. I would advise anyone dealing with them to be extremely cautious

Pages:
Jump to: