Pages:
Author

Topic: 【PRX】PRINTERIUM ★ 3D PRINTERS ★ POW/POS ★ WEB WALLET ★ ANDROID WALLET ★ YOBIT【★】 - page 8. (Read 43564 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 103
where a developer? How is the work going?
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Did this really die ? what a shame people take good idea's and waste them and tarnish the idea in case someone comes with dedication to actually do it.

This was a really great idea !

Well, if it's copied, I don't think the previous owner can sue anyone.   It's abandoned without good intent if they don't act on it.

Yeah but when something gets copied and redone again no one has any faith in it . .
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
prx forum: 862 Posts
              795 Topics

Grin
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Did this really die ? what a shame people take good idea's and waste them and tarnish the idea in case someone comes with dedication to actually do it.

Well, if it's copied, I don't think the previous owner can sue anyone.   It's abandoned without good intent if they don't act on it.

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
So, are we asuming that the developer has disapeared?

From his profile:
Last Active:    February 18, 2017, 02:15:17 PM

A lot of devs don't like BTCtalk because of the abuse/FUD.  Maybe he is more mature than people think.

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
So, are we asuming that the developer has disapeared?

From his profile:
Last Active:    February 18, 2017, 02:15:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
There is a giveaway going on bitcoin garden but I never got my share and it's been a week.

Has anyone who applied got theirs?

I got once 200 PRX from bitcoingarden giveaway and that was all!
 You can check out this giveaways in here, maybe it's a diffrent story: http://printerium.net/forum/index.php
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There is a giveaway going on bitcoin garden but I never got my share and it's been a week.

Noone got paid the Dev is not even there. Dead project. Ridiculous.

any other exchange coming soon ?

It's on Yolobit... it's not going to have a chacne to get on any larger or more respected exchanges until months more work are put it and features are delivered.

Correct, that will also not happen since there is 0 support for this coin besides the bag holders who hold this coin for who knows what reason. Maybe they like to lose money.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
any other exchange coming soon ?

It's on Yolobit... it's not going to have a chacne to get on any larger or more respected exchanges until months more work are put it and features are delivered.
Dev I never received my coins for installing the wallet Huh ?

Where is the Dev I want to know what is happening next. Where does this 3d printer business come into play ?
That is just a story or for real ?

What happened? -40% om cmc

Maybe a good time to buy now ?

If this is only story you think a scammer tell you this? You have to judge yourself whether the project is worth it or not.

Yes I know. I was talking about the graphs on the exchange.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Where is the Dev I want to know what is happening next. Where does this 3d printer business come into play ?

If this is only story you think a scammer tell you this? You have to judge yourself whether the project is worth it or not.

Activity: 227
Merit: 260
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Translation still available?I mean that bounty active?
Pages:
Jump to: