Pages:
Author

Topic: 【PRX】PRINTERIUM ★ 3D PRINTERS ★ POW/POS ★ WEB WALLET ★ ANDROID WALLET ★ YOBIT【★】 - page 9. (Read 43564 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What about some promotions ? Twitter facebook the like ?
Have you got a twitter tweets we can add and help you retweet with ?
Activity: 336
Let's PUT IN!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
PRX dev
Dev to be done urgently, a large pump !!!!

not a job of dev and even so,funny that you even ask such thing in topic. coin doesn't NEED pump,you just want it to happen  Grin
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Dev to be done urgently, a large pump !!!!
It has the concept and it has the miners, I think that it perhaps needs a little more of a public face for the dev team.
Wondering why it went down recently in price.  Associating so much with Yobit like in the title of the thread is a bad idea.
Some people support Yobit, a lot do not, and if you look at the threads, maybe for good reason. 

well said, I agree in there. I'm not much of a fan of yobit myself either because of the bots the exchange itself holds and the fact that there's zero support whatsoever. I do understand why people fancy it so much especially if the volume is only thing they look in exchange. Even then, coin should not go that far with exchange that they put it even in topic name.
PRX is a good coin with a good dev team and it has miners+community supporting it, pretty much all it needs besides the ongoing developing jobs is more posting, and interaction on medias(meaning btctalk,twitter,reddit? etc)
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
It has the concept and it has the miners, I think that it perhaps needs a little more of a public face for the dev team.
Wondering why it went down recently in price.  Associating so much with Yobit like in the title of the thread is a bad idea.
Some people support Yobit, a lot do not, and if you look at the threads, maybe for good reason. 
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
Interesting project.I buy some coins on yobit.Good Luck Dev and rise prise
Activity: 434
I think that the design and fonts are not much important, the reputation and worth are important and this coins seems much promising soon it will rise more.
Activity: 88
very interesting project, I agree. Fly!Fly!
You need to improve the design and font! on this main page.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
good idea, good coin and wallet works fine. Now its going down as Yobit "clown posses" apply downward pressure and wreck coins potential, stupid sell walls (1 sat bid increments) , pretty fake sells to make screen look nice, etc, etc, doubt it hits 400 sat again, and not for long if so.

sell orders haven't dropped under 300 even on yobit, just the buy orders and truthfully I feel bad for the one who sold 81 k+ coins away with the price of 221 sat.
PRX has active dev team, that are working all the time, nice community and overall good base so I have faith on it at least.  Cool

EDIT: I already knew this would happen sooner or later on price, but it doesn't mean it couldn't get back up from that.
the upwards potential for this coin is apparent BTC with some time I could definitely see PRX as one of the higher trading volumes on yobit.  This project looks really solid and I am confident that with a bit of adoption this thing will soar past 1000sats  Roll Eyes
good idea, good coin and wallet works fine. Now its going down as Yobit "clown posses" apply downward pressure and wreck coins potential, stupid sell walls (1 sat bid increments) , pretty fake sells to make screen look nice, etc, etc, doubt it hits 400 sat again, and not for long if so.

sell orders haven't dropped under 300 even on yobit, just the buy orders and truthfully I feel bad for the one who sold 81 k+ coins away with the price of 221 sat.
PRX has active dev team, that are working all the time, nice community and overall good base so I have faith on it at least.  Cool

EDIT: I already knew this would happen sooner or later on price, but it doesn't mean it couldn't get back up from that.
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
Activity: 88
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Activity: 71
PRX dev
Android wallet is ready!

(soon on google play)

Stay tuned for more good news.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Let's PUT IN!
Does the web wallet allow for staking?

What web wallet? do you mean poswallet or prx have it's own online wallet (I didn't find it)

http://www.printerium.info/
No web wallet not allowed staking
Pages:
Jump to: