Pages:
Author

Topic: PSA: cypherdoc is a paid shill, liar and probably epic scammer: HashFast affair - page 12. (Read 19802 times)

copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Holy shitballs... That is a lot of money for one post. I feel sorry for people that bought into Hashfast.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
gov.uscourts.canb.532683.1.0.pdf

Inside that document the title will be:

California Northern Bankruptcy Court Case No. 15-03011 Hashfast Technologies LLC- Adversary Proceeding Document 1

Examine p1, pg 6. And I quote:

"At the times of the Transfers, the BTC transferred to the Defendant were worth $363,861.43. Based on the value of the BTC at the time of the transfers, the Defendant received approximately $11,370 per day or $2,274 per post on the “HashFast Endorsement” thread on Bitcointalk.org. By contrast, the highest salary paid to any principal or employee of HFT and/or HF was $144,000 for the entire calendar year of 2013."

Examine p3, pg 6. And I quote:

"At the time of the Transfers, the Debtors owed substantial sums of money and/or equipment to numerous customers and/or vendors. Many of these obligations remain unpaid and constitute general unsecured claims against the Estate. As of September 30, 2013, the Debtors’ balance sheet had a negative equity balance of about $5 million."

http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/2k5w2nwul/california-northern-bankruptcy-court/hashfast-technologies-llc-adversary-proceeding/

Looks like cypherdoc siphoned 3000BTC off Hashfast while customers were pre-paying for undelivered mining equipment. The payments were made in return for his 'shilling' on bitcointalk.org in the HashFastEndorsement thread. So probably some kind of pass-thru, tunnel or quid pro quo arrangement to ultimately bilk HashFast customers, I mean $2,274 per post, wtf?!
Pages:
Jump to: