Pages:
Author

Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency] - page 17. (Read 85225 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Nice volume on Cryptsy too   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
I just tested the anon and I can trace my transactions on the new block explorer.  Did ANON break?

just tried out myself, everything works fine.

can you show us what you did?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
uhm i wonder, if it goes like this we gonna surely see 20 k soon?  Tongue Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Holy CRAP! I've been staking my PSEUD for weeks, with phenominal stake returns, I receive about 90 stake rewards per day! But my investment has been at a loss of over 50% for some time now, but I BELIEVED. Patience pays off with PSEUD- woke this morning with enough profit to buy a used car! DEV- You have some btc coming your way from me- THANK-YOU, and Excellent job! Keep it going!

No problem, hopefully the new features can make PseudoCash a complete anon tool for a wider audience.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I just tested the anon and I can trace my transactions on the new block explorer.  Did ANON break?

show us proof
Activity: 112
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
i sold this morning at 10k.  Angry forgot to cancel the order
Activity: 126
put in higher sell walls, so the price will steadily climb
Activity: 168
Hello Development team! .045 btc sent to your donation address. You guys are really pulling through for the PSEUD community. Thank-you!!!
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
legendary
SoNiC BooM
63 BTC volume on BITTREX ....and we didnt started yet  Grin

what potential value is PSEUD?

...between CLOAK and XC in 2-3 weeks that is around 130.000 satoshies when DEV. delivers PseudoIP ... and after that ...who knows ...maybe it will be doubled
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Why sell now? If dev delivers PseudIP the price will go to 2-500k

Heck, NO, I'm not selling! I said USED car- I gots to use PSEUD to finance a NEW car! Ha-ha. I KNEW this Dev would come through. Community support and involvement makes it happen!

wasn't that said when pseudo was going to release anon

Heck, NO, I'm not selling! I said USED car- I gots to use PSEUD to finance a NEW car! Ha-ha. I KNEW this Dev would come through. Community support and involvement makes it happen!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Holy CRAP! I've been staking my PSEUD for weeks, with phenominal stake returns, I receive about 90 stake rewards per day! But my investment has been at a loss of over 50% for some time now, but I BELIEVED. Patience pays off with PSEUD- woke this morning with enough profit to buy a used car! DEV- You have some btc coming your way from me- THANK-YOU, and Excellent job! Keep it going!
Activity: 70

what potential value is PSEUD?
legendary
SoNiC BooM
legendary
SoNiC BooM
nice rise im out for now, this was the rise we should have saw when anon came out but it just got dumped can't risk my profit , good luck guys

Good luck...see ya again at 50.000 satoshies  Grin
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Am I wrong about pseudoIP not released until August 6th?.... Why the panic buys right now?

Just relax and enjoy
Pages:
Jump to: