Pages:
Author

Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency] - page 12. (Read 85262 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Buy now or miss the train! This could easily hit 100k sats when these features are released THIS MONTH!!!!!

I bought some. this could be the next Keycoin in terms of price movement.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Buy now or miss the train! This could easily hit 100k sats when these features are released THIS MONTH!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Hey Dev,

Quick question: Is the anon system a centralized solution? The mixing engine sounds like a centralized solution. Not trying to flame just needed some clarification before I jump on board.

Thanks in advance!

hey i think thats the case right now, private nodes as mixers, but i guess you could build a decentralized solution on this where everyone could set up mixer nodes and receives payment for it? Smiley

so whats going on guys. volume is dropping is this coin dying?

hey we are still up like 150% from 31. july and i see alot of support from 3-4 k sat
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
so whats going on guys. volume is dropping is this coin dying?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hey Dev,

Quick question: Is the anon system a centralized solution? The mixing engine sounds like a centralized solution. Not trying to flame just needed some clarification before I jump on board.

Thanks in advance!

Dev's away probably for PseudoIP... So you might need to wait until he releases PseudoIP... Last time he was gone for like 3days and releases PseudoTransaction right after he finishes.... So better buy a small portion right now and wait for a week....
Activity: 350
Hey Dev,

Thanks in advance!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
PseudOmegle added in OP!! To the moon!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Updated OP a bit for the month of August.... Wink

We're trying to make everything secure bit... pm me for any Q's I'll be away
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
is pesudeo ip any different from tor
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Looks like PSEUD will be hitting 5 figures again soon.   Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Well that was a very fun ride.  Can't wait to do it all again even bigger when PseudoIP is released! Cheesy

it was just a testrun, and someone is buying everyhing up under 5-5,5 k i think Smiley

haha, yup, definitely a test pump. If someone wanted to, the price could have been pushed a LOT higher with minimal effort.  Big boys are stocking up for Round 2.

Yup, 2 btc's and we are back in the 5 digits, second feature should should put us over the top to stay. Also for the roadmap if any designers want to help let me know, I got blasted by people on my last design lol

not wanting to let the FUD spread further.  Can you please address the concerns on the anon features and how they work?

thanks!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Well that was a very fun ride.  Can't wait to do it all again even bigger when PseudoIP is released! Cheesy

it was just a testrun, and someone is buying everyhing up under 5-5,5 k i think Smiley

haha, yup, definitely a test pump. If someone wanted to, the price could have been pushed a LOT higher with minimal effort.  Big boys are stocking up for Round 2.

Yup, 2 btc's and we are back in the 5 digits, second feature should should put us over the top to stay. Also for the roadmap if any designers want to help let me know, I got blasted by people on my last design lol
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
LOL, sell me all your coins, I'll be happy to take them off your hands.  I've had no issues with the anonymity, it's working perfect over here.

Same here.  Funny how sixteendigits posted in that thread also. He's the guy that dumped all his coins at 2k. He must've gone nuts when it hit 14k right after.  lol. 

LOL what a noob. I just made around $5000 USD and still have most of my pseudo
Activity: 364
LOL, sell me all your coins, I'll be happy to take them off your hands.  I've had no issues with the anonymity, it's working perfect over here.

Same here.  Funny how sixteendigits posted in that thread also. He's the guy that dumped all his coins at 2k. He must've gone nuts when it hit 14k right after.  lol. 

haha, was thinking the same thing.  He has good reason to be mad.  It's funny how people always try to bring a coin down after they sell out.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Well that was a very fun ride.  Can't wait to do it all again even bigger when PseudoIP is released! Cheesy

haha, yup, definitely a test pump. If someone wanted to, the price could have been pushed a LOT higher with minimal effort.  Big boys are stocking up for Round 2.
Pages:
Jump to: