Pages:
Author

Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency] - page 39. (Read 85268 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
orderbook is very weak putting off people. if anon function no good, it will be worthless

will see, Its worth a risk at this prices ..it should be 10 times higher without anon. features mate
legendary
Activity: 1330
I'm looking more forward to revealing PseudoIP, which will be announced next week along with other plans

I'm spreading the word. I told everyone in concealcoin forum it doesn't make sense to buy 50k concealcoin for .5 bitcoin when you can get 50k pseudocoin for the same price and there is only 2 million coins vs 25million

This coin has much more feature than conceal.

I brought this fact up also.

...we will be surprised with price in a few days...this coin is waaay to cheap and as I can see incomparable with other shit coins like concealcoin

Anyone else notice that when conceal hit exchanges, pseudo tanked... and when conceal had 'issues'... pseudo has popped back up? Hmm.

Today has shown that the market desperately wants another legitimate transaction based anon coin, not just an ip hider. It looks like the dev is putting both in this coin. If the dev proves himself legitimate (and they've already done 10x more than the concealcoin dev did)... ... This is where the conceal crowd is coming.

we will see ppl rush to Pseudo very soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm looking more forward to revealing PseudoIP, which will be announced next week along with other plans

I'm spreading the word. I told everyone in concealcoin forum it doesn't make sense to buy 50k concealcoin for .5 bitcoin when you can get 50k pseudocoin for the same price and there is only 2 million coins vs 25million

...we will be surprised with price in a few days...this coin is waaay to cheap and as I can see incomparable with other shit coins like concealcoin

Anyone else notice that when conceal hit exchanges, pseudo tanked... and when conceal had 'issues'... pseudo has popped back up? Hmm.

Today has shown that the market desperately wants another legitimate transaction based anon coin, not just an ip hider. It looks like the dev is putting both in this coin. If the dev proves himself legitimate (and they've already done 10x more than the concealcoin dev did)... ... This is where the conceal crowd is coming.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

Activity: 868

This coin has much more feature than conceal

how do i add nodes? 'addnode' isnt working in console and when I add 'addnode (address)' to conf file the wallet gives me an exception error and crashed... can't synch

edit: wow that was such a pain in the ass digging through this forum to find working nodes to get the wallet to work.. i was about 10 seconds from saying fuck it and dumping these coins.

Bigc you can always pm me, I get a notification email alert when someone pm's me

that would take even longer. Add this to OP it will help others:
addnode=46.105.227.145:32151
addnode=107.170.3.243:32151
addnode=193.109.128.158:32151
addnode=62.16.131.54:32151
addnode=162.243.198.249:32151
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die

Revealing bit by bit is better than everything at once. It helps with more sustainable pricing
if everything is delivered,this will next big thing Grin
Activity: 868

Revealing bit by bit is better than everything at once. It helps with more sustainable pricing
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Working anon/pseudo transaction design will be shown in a few hours... get ready to promote... working anon/pseudo wallet will soon be followed...

Excellent News  ... Looking forward to seeing the transaction design and will promote the Pseudo.
how do i add nodes? 'addnode' isnt working in console and when I add 'addnode (address)' to conf file the wallet gives me an exception error and crashed... can't synch

edit: wow that was such a pain in the ass digging through this forum to find working nodes to get the wallet to work.. i was about 10 seconds from saying fuck it and dumping these coins.

Bigc you can always pm me, I get a notification email alert when someone pm's me
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
o o o i thought it was; MariaCarey Shocked
Working anon/pseudo transaction design will be shown in a few hours... get ready to promote... working anon/pseudo wallet will soon be followed...

cool i got that order pretty much filled..
legendary
Activity: 1330
Confirmed minting and nicely paying out...

+1 same here
Activity: 112
Confirmed minting and nicely paying out...
Activity: 364
POW is OVER!!!  Time for the value to go up, up, and away!
Pages:
Jump to: