Pages:
Author

Topic: [PseudoCash][PSEUD][][RARE 2.2 mil coins][Anon currency] - page 43. (Read 85268 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
this coin is so cheap now.

i will hit 20k very soon  Grin Grin

i got a feeling buying XC at 8000 sats and VRC at 1000 sats.

I have a good feeling you are right.  It is much cheaper to buy then mine right now. 
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Block explorer should be added to the OP by tomorrow ...

great!

and the plan of this week will be implemented?

can you explain how the anon feature work?  thanks  Grin

I will most likely post a small design on how the pseudo transaction feature works and an explanation after or before the end of pow, then prepare the rest for a specified time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
No reason why the value of this coin isn't 5-figures...preparing for takeoff.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
The coin is pretty cheap now, with pseudo's price yesterday a blockexplorer costs me 1% of my premine, 22k pseudos, lol

let me donate some if you release everything you promised.

mark my post.
The coin is pretty cheap now, with pseudo's price yesterday a blockexplorer costs me 1% of my premine, 22k pseudos, lol
legendary
this coin is so cheap now.

i will hit 20k very soon  Grin Grin

i got a feeling buying XC at 8000 sats and VRC at 1000 sats.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

i can have a block crawler in the next 2-3hours

Sweet!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

i can have a block crawler in the next 2-3hours
legendary

great!

and the plan of this week will be implemented?

can you explain how the anon feature work?  thanks  Grin
Activity: 256
CRYPTOMI.IO
No we don't have a Block Explorer as of yet guys  Undecided
do we have a block crawler
With only 2.2 million coins being created in the POW phase, the value of this coin can easily skyrocket.  I see on the order books that only 3 BTC in buy orders would double the current value.  Pseudo is the sleeping giant.

Right. I've done what I can without a block explorer, and the Dev seems legitimate, but the coin is on borrowed time without a block explorer and without an update from the Dev. At least one update post a day from the dev, however small it may be, while meeting all the targets outlined in the op is the very least we should be able to accept.

I agree, but believe the dev will become much more active once we get out of POW.
With only 2.2 million coins being created in the POW phase, the value of this coin can easily skyrocket.  I see on the order books that only 3 BTC in buy orders would double the current value.  Pseudo is the sleeping giant.

Right. I've done what I can without a block explorer, and the Dev seems legitimate, but the coin is on borrowed time without a block explorer and without an update from the Dev. At least one update post a day from the dev, however small it may be, while meeting all the targets outlined in the op is the very least we should be able to accept.
With only 2.2 million coins being created in the POW phase, the value of this coin can easily skyrocket.  I see on the order books that only 3 BTC in buy orders would double the current value.  Pseudo is the sleeping giant.
guy anyone got any working nodes i can use
Well, I am sufficiently stocked up on this one.  Just got a feeling it's one of those under the radar type of coins that all of a sudden explodes.  We will see.  Awaiting further announcements......

ssshhh let me load up maan, its difficult to buy
Activity: 462
Well, I am sufficiently stocked up on this one.  Just got a feeling it's one of those under the radar type of coins that all of a sudden explodes.  We will see.  Awaiting further announcements......
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
Nice coin...I think it will have its purpose under the crypto sun
Pages:
Jump to: