Pages:
Author

Topic: PSN Supplier Access! Get ANY game you want CHEAP! Only $20 LIFETIME Access! PS4 - page 3. (Read 132388 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
He/she does not reply to any question on skype after accepting invitation

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I bought the list this morning and was expecting just a few suppliers but I was actually very surprised to see more than a dozen sources and then I noticed the "Bonus" area in the document which included another dozen or so suppliers with random other accounts as well. Everything from Steam accounts, random CS:GO skins, etc. Pretty much every game out there and the Inventory to go along with it. You will literally get them for pennies on the dollar. The new CoD Infinite Warefare is out there for around $18-$20 USD. I'm buying that today!

You will not be disappointed and in my opinion this is an absoulte steal at this price! I will easily be able to double the money I paid for this (minimum!) in the next few hours with this list. I have a few sites in mind where these accounts will sell in minutes.

Kyle, thank you for the quick delivery and the support you gave me over Skype Smiley
Activity: 167
Interested in this, only a noob though Sad anyway to get your deets off you please?
Sent you a pm on skype Kyle, cant wait
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
Just bought the list from him good list overall

Thanks for the vouch!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Just bought the list from him good list overall
Bump! List has been updated! Buy now to play now or start your own reselling shop!

I did not get this update,  would appreciate it if it could be sent.  Last one I have is V11 Thanks

PM me your Skype please, updates are sent out via Skype. Thanks!
Activity: 30
Bump! List has been updated! Buy now to play now or start your own reselling shop!

I did not get this update,  would appreciate it if it could be sent.  Last one I have is V11 Thanks
Activity: 214
Why can no one vouch for this service as to wether its worth the money
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285
Flying Hellfish is a Commie
Added you on skype and would like to buy this, thanks!
Activity: 13
Activity: 214
Can anyone vouch that after buying the list that the sellers on the list are selling you the games for much cheaper then the 13-18 new games are going for?
I can vouch for this guy.  My advice get a bigger hard drive. 

Haha, yes a bigger hard drive is a great suggestion for those who want to get lots of games. Thanks for the vouch bro!
Activity: 2
 I can vouch for this guy.  My advice get a bigger hard drive. 
Activity: 28
Bump! New suppliers added! PSN code sellers also available! Lots of bonuses including PSN crackers! Buy now to play now or start your own reselling business!

Do you have gta 5
and the providers sell codes or accounts only?

I have one seller who sells PSN codes for 60-70%. The rest sell accounts. Up to you which one you want to use, accounts are definitely cheaper.
Activity: 173

I think only accounts and it looks shady for certain.
Activity: 3
Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
Stop paying $15 per game every time there's a new game! Buy access straight to the suppliers and get NEW games ON LAUNCH DATES for a THIRD of the price! Get LIFETIME access to suppliers! Offering PS4 games, pre-order accounts, DLC accounts, etc. Get ANY game you want! PS4 and PS3! What are you waiting for!? Stop paying $15 per game and start paying less with one simple investment! Start your own account RESELLING SHOP or just play the games yourself! Support is offered, just PM me!

Prices and Games (Sample, Tons of Games available!)
Star Wars Battlefront (Deluxe Edition): $4.50
Star Wars Battlefront: $2.75
Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege: $6
Just Cause 3: $5
Far Cry Primal (Apex Edition): $7
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Deluxe Edition): $4.50
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: $2
Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V): $2.50
Destiny: The Taken King (Legendary Edition): $2
and TONS more!

AUTOBUY LINK: https://hexpay.org/p/p69c5

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what you do with this list. Proceed at your own risk.

I have bookmark this thread for future reference.
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: