Pages:
Author

Topic: PSN Supplier Access! Get ANY game you want CHEAP! Only $20 LIFETIME Access! PS4 - page 4. (Read 132388 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250
Just bought 1 acount didn't work

Did you even bother reading the thread before trying to scam a free product? I don't sell accounts, I'm selling a supplier list.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just bought 1 acount didn't work
Bump! Buy now to play now or start your own reselling shop!

How to be a resller?

You can start up a shop anywhere, even on this forum and offer to sell the games from the suppliers. Hit me up if you're interested Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

How to be a resller?
Activity: 10

I would like to buy 4-5 games from you, but can only complete transaction by paypal if its possible please.
Activity: 13
How do I pay via paypal.

thanks
Activity: 9
Is this the one where you sell the accts and we need to activate it in our system?
Activity: 6
It depends because I have about 5 games that are carded that still work after a year with no ban. I think you're talking about cracked accounts. Are they cracked or carded?
Kyle lowry,

Have you found any new xbox suppliers? If so what's their price? I finally know how to convert btc

Yes I have one supplier at the moment and games average at around $20 per game, including new releases like Overwatch. Still, I highly suggest that you don't use this since Microsoft console bans Xbox Ones quite often. I really don't want to screw over your gaming experience because of a console ban and am really against you buying this. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Game on!
Kyle lowry,

Have you found any new xbox suppliers? If so what's their price? I finally know how to convert btc
Activity: 3
please add me eloi.silva86 , i pay with paypal only
Activity: 3
add me eloi.silva86 on skipe please, i only pay with paypal our paysafecard,
i dont have bitcoin.
Activity: 26
Activity: 1
Bump! List has been updated with more, new suppliers! Buy now to play now or start your own reselling shop!
I want buy Smiley
Add me on skype : Thurss_
Would really buy but can't believe you have all these links but not a single one for xbox Sad

Microsoft bans Xbox's with hacked accounts often so most people don't sell them. I used to know a guy that did but he stopped because he got a lot of people who got mad after getting their consoles banned. Sorry man!

EDIT: Have added an XBOX supplier but I still highly advise against using it due to the high risks of a console ban.
Proceed at your own risk.
Activity: 294
Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270
Hi
Okay I will take a GTA V account only, are these available? What is the price for just a GTA account?
Thank you

Hey,
I am not offering the games individually, only as a list of suppliers. The autobuy link for the suppliers is in the original post.

games only last 6 months, you should put that in your original post. you dont want people kicking off

Are you sure? I still have some games on my PS4 from over an year ago (ex. GTA V) and haven't faced any problems. If you are sure, I will update the thread and thanks for bringing it to my attention.

yeah its 6 months 99% of the time. Im pretty sure someone else could comfirm that aswell. Basically, when you activate your console, It will tell you that you cannot activate another console for 6 months So you get their ps plus and games for 6 months. Once they realise, they will change their password. They can re activate their console after 6 months. Once they re activate, you lose access and the games become locked

Ahh okay I see what you mean. There is quite a simple bypass to this: don't sign back into the account haha. There's no real reason to log back in so you should be fine Smiley The games will not become locked as long as you don't sign back into their account. Tried launching GTA V earlier and can confirm that it still works.

LMFAO. So you did not know you are selling stolen accounts from people and they can press deactivate all on the website after 6 months and it kicks you off as primary. Very informed seller here folks!

In case I didn't make it clear the first time around, as long as you don't sign back into the account, you will not lose the games.
Yeah, you made it clear. These are indeed cracked accounts.
Would really buy but can't believe you have all these links but not a single one for xbox Sad
Could I buy a sample? The division?

Sorry, I don't sell the games individually.

I've given it a go via the autobuy.

You will be supplied with several links to webisites that offer PSN accounts for sale.

I can not comment on the sellers "LIFETIME ACCESS" I'd imagine he'd just supply links as and when he finds more sites/suppliers.

There is no games being sold here, only information on how to obtain games at around $2.50 - $5
Out of the several links supplied, one does not work and one store is totally out of stock.

Time will tell on the future updates.

Cool

Thanks for the vouch! I will be providing updates to the list often. The Skype supplier is one of my favorites as he is able to bundle games together for a really cheap price, heads up (only problem is time zone differences but hey, it's worth it!). Will check up on the broken link and will see what's going on with the out of stock one. Also got a few more suppliers to add so check your PMs within the next week probably for an update Smiley

Once again, thank you so much for the vouch! It's greatly appreciated!

P.S: FUTURE BUYERS! PM ME TO RECEIVE UPDATES SO I KNOW WHO TO SEND THE UPDATES TO Smiley
Game on!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

You will be supplied with several links to webisites that offer PSN accounts for sale.

I can not comment on the sellers "LIFETIME ACCESS" I'd imagine he'd just supply links as and when he finds more sites/suppliers.

There is no games being sold here, only information on how to obtain games at around $2.50 - $5
Out of the several links supplied, one does not work and one store is totally out of stock.

Cool

Could you let me buy a sample? The division?
Activity: 5

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: