Pages:
Author

Topic: Psychological Technique - Play without Pressure - page 2. (Read 1293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Applicable to newbies or who just learning how to gamble the first time, but not so for a long time players, they have already set up their own impulse and their own habit, they can take that advice  but the one that they are accustomed is the one that they are going to implement, as you can see you can't teach old dogs a new habit.
As far as the strategy work every one including the professionals can use it. The newbies can easily adopt any strategy to reduce pressure in gambling and some of us that have been here for long can still make used of op's recommendations because I see many gamblers and traders under pressure to recover losses.
Under pressure, it is not easy to manage the gambling activity and money management. The professional gamblers know the ways to handle the tough situation on gameplay table but novice gamblers often make mistakes.
Activity: 893
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
Psychologically pressure will always be present when you are either winning or losing so I see no way out of this...

and before anybody disagrees I know that when you are winning you are more likely to be at ease with your game as this is the only time pressure is at its minimal, but pressure will come from your inner self(your conscious) knowing that you're luck can change any time and lose money.

And of course when you have gambled for a long time, you learn how to stay composed which makes the biggest difference and help you play without pressure.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
I experienced playing games with great pressure when losing and want to recover what I lose ........
Basically there are many others who are into this game or gambling that play with pressure when they are at lost on the game but that has happened to me many times and have learned my lesson. Whenever I play underpresure I find out that I always loss to the game, never play underpresur.

Most of us will find it difficult to play calmly when we are in the lose state. Sometimes it will lead us to do rage gambling which could ruin our balance. Never try to risk something that if we lose it, will give us great regret and damage other things in our life!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
I experienced playing games with great pressure when losing and want to recover what I lose ........
Basically there are many others who are into this game or gambling that play with pressure when they are at lost on the game but that has happened to me many times and have learned my lesson. Whenever I play underpresure I find out that I always loss to the game, never play underpresur.
copper member
Activity: 111
Merit: 3
I knew that gambling is evil so when I decide to gamble, I'm already know that I going to loss.
But why I still gamble ?
Yes, It's because of my own greed but as long as I have known the risk and aware, I can gamble without pressure because I gamble for fun and consider profit as the bonus !

Right, moderately tempered entertainment is desirable
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Playing without pressure? This is only applicable for those people who do completely playing without minding on losing their money on the first place yet they are just seeking out for pleasure.

Right, playing without pressure only applies to those who don't have issues with money or should I say those who have excess money that they don't know where to spend it to so they decided to gamble, but for those who gamble to make money, playing without pressure is very hard because you worry too much, like what if I lose, how am I going to recover the money if I lose, something like that, with all these in mind they become pressured and sometimes make reckless decisions. This technique could be good for the gambler not to feel stress but only a few practice it that is why most gamblers get addicted and at the same time broke.

Exactly a gambler will be broke at worst scenario if he couldn't move on after bad experiences came. Pressures will come randomly and you can't expect playing gambling without any pressure, because it involves huge amount of money particular when addiction is happening to a person.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
Playing without pressure? This is only applicable for those people who do completely playing without minding on losing their money on the first place yet they are just seeking out for pleasure.

Right, playing without pressure only applies to those who don't have issues with money or should I say those who have excess money that they don't know where to spend it to so they decided to gamble, but for those who gamble to make money, playing without pressure is very hard because you worry too much, like what if I lose, how am I going to recover the money if I lose, something like that, with all these in mind they become pressured and sometimes make reckless decisions. This technique could be good for the gambler not to feel stress but only a few practice it that is why most gamblers get addicted and at the same time broke.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Applicable to newbies or who just learning how to gamble the first time, but not so for a long time players, they have already set up their own impulse and their own habit, they can take that advice  but the one that they are accustomed is the one that they are going to implement, as you can see you can't teach old dogs a new habit.
As far as the strategy work every one including the professionals can use it. The newbies can easily adopt any strategy to reduce pressure in gambling and some of us that have been here for long can still make used of op's recommendations because I see many gamblers and traders under pressure to recover losses.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I never thought that only strong people could play Roulette.  Perhaps if someone feels and more fortunate, he will have confidence in his own strength. In any case, each of us, if he loses, never retreats, but thinks over his mistakes and tries to repeat once again with the best results.  Perhaps this is called excitement in the very birth of each individual.
Excitement for people who can control and not to fall into addictions, if you can continue relaxing your minds and enjoy your game being positive will
help you out to think more optimistic and your calm minds can lead you up to think much clearer for much safer gambling.

It's the positive thinking  inside your brain that will allow you to keep enjoying and feel the excitement of winning.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
It won't matter at all if you are playing games based on pure luck.  No mental toughness will help you win in roulette.  What it will do is allow you to walk away when you are up and not have the weakness to lose all your winnings.
Being mentally strong wont make you gamble in the first place. Grin

Most gamblers have a background that makes them gamble it majority of the times they have succumbed to some sort of mental trauma. Take for instance a person who is hard working, earns an average wage and knows that the house will win in the long run, so he never gambles - that is a wise person. Another person who does not have a job and scraping on savings gambles because his life in hanging by a thread - he will gamble even if he knows that the house will beat him. Third scenario is the greedy gambler who is the worst because they will get money at any cost to gamble.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I experienced playing games with great pressure when losing and want to recover what I lose and I also experienced without feeling pressure as my mind is already expecting losing of what I can afford to lose and not afraid to take risky moves or decision and later on I got and earn more than the money I started playing then I stopped.

This happens because you just play the gambling only to make money from it. If you play for your fun and to enjoy you would be relaxed and never be under pressure. This is the best way to be stressed free and have a great time as well.

Its really true, so if you play gamble dont serious, while you gamble just relax your mind. The best you can do is not seek a win and dont expect to win, because it can cause pressure to you. Every gamblers are already experience a pressure, but they should learn and to avoid from it, and think that gambling is just for fun only.
Exactly.Learn to gamble not to have profits all the time but to be satisfied on what you are doing.Play with fun and excitement and i'm sure gambling will never give you pressures at all.Gambling is just between winning and losing so never expect it to make gains most of the time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
I never thought that only strong people could play Roulette.  Perhaps if someone feels and more fortunate, he will have confidence in his own strength. In any case, each of us, if he loses, never retreats, but thinks over his mistakes and tries to repeat once again with the best results.  Perhaps this is called excitement in the very birth of each individual.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
It won't matter at all if you are playing games based on pure luck.  No mental toughness will help you win in roulette.  What it will do is allow you to walk away when you are up and not have the weakness to lose all your winnings.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609

Many persons here I have read before that use this strategy of doubling the amount but you will only lose a lot of money in games of luck and in games of skill where you may have a chance you will lose a lot of money just to recover your money and only win a little profit after this time spent chasing your lost money.

And that is again completely against the philosophy of OP's statement which is to encourage people to play without pressure. The thinking behind doubling down is to make up for losses immediately in the next roll. And as every roll accumulates, the higher the chances you are of busting (if you play longer, the losing streak can happen more easily),,, knowing this, this is creating full pressure.

Psychologically, when players are in a bad streak, they feel the pressure to win it all back. This is the key problem!
Part of human nature to have these kind of reactions when they do feel out pressure.If they do see that they are losing gradually

then our minds would automatically giving out that thoughts on recovering it by means of doubling the bets yet this is the only
way on recovery and later on we do go all in when our patience do test of us.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation

Many persons here I have read before that use this strategy of doubling the amount but you will only lose a lot of money in games of luck and in games of skill where you may have a chance you will lose a lot of money just to recover your money and only win a little profit after this time spent chasing your lost money.

And that is again completely against the philosophy of OP's statement which is to encourage people to play without pressure. The thinking behind doubling down is to make up for losses immediately in the next roll. And as every roll accumulates, the higher the chances you are of busting (if you play longer, the losing streak can happen more easily),,, knowing this, this is creating full pressure.

Psychologically, when players are in a bad streak, they feel the pressure to win it all back. This is the key problem!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
psychological factors are very important for gamblers and if someone plays under pressure he will certainly lose everything.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
Keep doubling up the amount you just lost are a dangerous strategy, I only keep doubling up on cheap altcoins, with bitcoins I have a max amount from where I don't go any higher.
The best way to deal with pressure is to have a plan, you don't have to stick to all the time, but when you on a longer losing strike then you need to either lower the amount you play with or leave the game and take a break.

If people play just for fun they will play without pressure and in the due course if made money it will be a good thing for them. But if they play only to make money from the gambling then it can lead to trouble for them as pressure would rise if they lose money.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Keep doubling up the amount you just lost are a dangerous strategy, I only keep doubling up on cheap altcoins, with bitcoins I have a max amount from where I don't go any higher.
The best way to deal with pressure is to have a plan, you don't have to stick to all the time, but when you on a longer losing strike then you need to either lower the amount you play with or leave the game and take a break.

Game of skill doesn't exist in gambling,there are some game may need skills for playing but winning or losing is not in our hand.

So understanding this will reduce lot of bad intention about gambling so they can play freely if they want or just use other form of entertainment.

I think poker, including in the game of skill because we need to have skills to play poker, and with that skills, we can have a chance to win. But that will still depend on the luck factor on ourselves, if we don't have luck, then it might be difficult to win, but we could still bluff other people, so they are afraid to continue. That will be called a strategy to win if we don't have a chance to win in the poker.

But in the gambling games, there is always pressure, and sometimes that is a tough pressure to beat the opponent. As long as we can control ourselves, we don't have to afraid of the pressure from the opponent.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Newbies are prone to this because they can't control their emotion yet though those who gamble much also have a hard time to control their self. Any technique can have a good impact if you done it on the right way and if you don't want to get addict. Its too risky to gambler but if you do not care at all, then you will fall on the losing trap.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Pages:
Jump to: